剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Wow, I can't believe they bought all of your art.
天啊 我不敢相信他们买♥♥了你全部的艺术品
It's a little lonely here without it.
这里感觉有点冷清没有了那些艺术品
Ah, you'll get over it.
你会习惯的
I nearly blacked out when I saw that check.
当我看到那张支票时差点昏倒了
I can't wait to buy people expensive Christmas presents
我等不及要给大家买♥♥贵重的圣诞礼物了
instead of making them homemade junk.
而不是给他们些自♥制♥的垃圾
Should I stop making your gift now?
我是不是该别给你做礼物了?
Oh, no, no, no. I love that scarf.
不 不 不 我喜欢你的围巾
It's a poncho.
这是个披风
I knew that.
我知道
Hi, honey, what time
宝贝 我应该几点
should I pick you up from Penn Station?
去滨州火车站接你?
Dad's picking me up from school,
我爸会来学校接我
so I'll just ride with him
所以他会送我去
to Rose's parents' party tonight.
今晚露丝爸妈家的聚会
Oh, so your dad is definitely coming?
所以你♥爸♥一定要来吗?
It's the one present I requested for Christmas.
这是我圣诞节唯一想要的礼物
One night together as a family.
就一个晚上像家人一样聚聚
Well, couldn't I just crochet you something instead?
我不能给你织点什么代替吗?
Hmm. See you tonight!
今晚见!
Oh, my God.
天啊
What did Nicolle Wallace do to piss you off?
尼古拉·华♥莱♥士♥做了什么让你那么生气?
I thought you liked her. No, I do,
我还以为你喜欢她呢 不 我是喜欢她的
but arguing with her intelligently on Twitter
但是和她在推特上关于移♥民♥问题机辩
more than a screaming match with Ann Coulter.
对民♥主♥党选民更有影响力
Holy shit.
靠
I just got a text from my agent.
我的经纪人刚给我发了消息
"New York Magazine" Is going to do an excerpt
《纽约杂♥志♥》将从我书的第一章中
from my first chapter.
节选部分刊登
Ah, congratulations!
恭喜你!
Thanks.
谢了
And you wrote the hell out of that chapter.
你那个章节写的超级好
Yeah, not until you pushed me.
都是你鞭策的好
Zane contributed a lot too.
赞恩也贡献了很多
Don't be so self-effacing.
不要那么自谦
That sounds like Washington-speak.
这个说法好官方啊
Oh, no, you see,
不 不
in D.C., we don't leave our fingerprint on anything,
在华盛顿 我们做什么都不会留下证据
unless it's polling in the '70s.
除了七十年代的民♥意♥测验
But I do think that we make a very good team.
但我觉得我们合作得很愉快
I have a breakfast meeting.
我还有个早餐会议
So do I. Should we jump in the shower?
我也是 我们是不是该一起冲个澡?
What? It'll be faster.
怎么了? 这样更快
Come on!
来吧
And lastly, I just want to thank all of you
最后 我只想感谢在座的所有人
for your hard work.
的辛勤工作
It's been a tumultuous year,
这是混乱繁忙的一年
but you have been extraordinary,
但是你们的表现都很出色
and we're ending the year on a bit of very good news
这一年将伴着来自年轻一代的好消息
from Millennial.
结束
Kelsey.
凯尔西
Two pieces of good news, actually.
事实上有两个好消息
Well, first "Marriage Vacation" Was number two
首先"给婚姻放个假"在"时代周刊"的
on the "Times" Holiday Reads list.
假日阅读排行榜上排到了第二
And we just got news this morning
并且我们今早得到了消息是
that "New York Magazine" Is going to excerpt
纽约杂♥志♥将摘录
Jake Devereux's memoir before publication.
杰克·德维尔未出版的回忆录
You've both done a tremendous job on the book,
你们两都为这本书付出了许多心血
and I'm looking forward to reading it.
我很期待可以读到它
Yeah. So that is all.
是的 以上
Happy holidays and thank you.
假期快乐 谢谢大家
Hey, guys, the magazine reached out
大家 杂♥志♥方
and invited all of us to their holiday party,
邀请了我们所有人去他们的假日派对
if you're available.
如果你们有时间的话
Great. Wouldn't miss it.
很好啊 一定会去的
Okay.
好的
Have a car at 7:30 at my house for the party,
七点半叫辆车到我家接我
and until then please keep that epilepsy trigger
在那之前 你那些可能引发癫痫的东西
as far away from my eyeline as possible.
离我视线越远越好
Hey, I just got that email
我会前刚收到一封
from Jake's agent before the meeting.
杰克经纪人的邮件
Sorry if I sprung that on you.
对不起这个消息太突然了
Not sprung, I knew.
不突然啊 我已经知道了
You did? How?
你知道? 怎么知道的?
Who do you think leaked the chapter to "New York Magazine"?
你觉得是谁把这个章节漏给了"纽约杂♥志♥"?
Wow.
哇
You're good.
你真行
We're good.
我们配合的好
So what time should we head out?
所以我们什么时候走?
Oh, um, I'm gonna have to meet you there,
我们在那见吧
because I'm... I'm getting a blowout.
因为... 我还有事
I'll see you there.
那里见
I'll see you there then.
那就在那见吧
Hey, congrats on the excerpt,
恭喜文章被摘录了
but I'm gonna have to miss the party tonight.
但我要错过今晚的派对了
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Oh, it's family stuff.
一些家里的事
No! Oh, I need you there to run interference.
我需要你帮我挡一下
Jake and Zane.
杰克和赞恩
I'm kind of like seeing both of them.
我算是同时在和他们两个人交往
What?
什么?
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
You have been gaslighting an entire company
从我认识你
since I met you.
你就蒙蔽了一整公♥司♥的人了
Can I have one secret?
我就连一个秘密都不能有了?
Oh, God.
天啊
This is my daughter, Caitlin.
这是我的女儿 凯特琳
Hi, Caitlin. Hi.
嗨 凯特琳 嗨
Mom, Becky, just got here.
妈 贝琪刚到这里
I want you to say hello.
我想你去打个招呼
Oh, Becky. I love Becky. Yeah.
哦 贝琪 我喜欢贝琪 是啊
You've never met her.
你都没见过她
Well, if you've met one Becky, you've met 'em all.
好吧 所有贝琪都是一个样
Right? Excuse us.
对吧 失陪一下
Is that a thing?
有这回事吗
She's adorable, right?
她很可爱 对吧
We can set you up if you're interested.
如果你感兴趣 我们可以为你安排一下
She is definitely interesting.
她肯定很有趣
Good morning.
早上好
Oh, good morning.
哦 早上好
Who died and made you Karl Lagerfeld?
谁的葬礼让你穿成了卡尔·拉格斐那样
I'm just trying on looks for Penelope's party.
我只是试试去佩妮洛普的派对上穿什么
Hmm, that's a choice every woman has to make for herself.
那是每个女人只能自己做出的选择
How was family night?
家庭夜怎么样
Ugh, David kept putting his arm around me,
大卫一直搂着我
and Caitlin goaded me into yodeling
凯特琳则煽动我唱当着一屋子陌生人的面
in a roomful of strangers.
唱约德尔调
Oh, just like Norman Rockwell painted it.
就像诺曼·洛克威尔的画
And then Charles showed up. Wait, he saw you yodel?
然后查尔斯出现了 等等 他看见你唱约德尔调了?
In braids and a makeshift dirndl
我还扎着麻花辫 穿着临时弄出来的连衣裙
while David played the accordion.
大卫当时在拉手风琴
Oh, this is the worst secondhand embarrassment
这是我听过最尴尬的事了
I've ever felt, and my cousin is still in "Stomp."
比我亲戚在破铜烂铁乐队还尬
Yeah, I can't wait to never talk about it again.
是啊 等不及让这件事翻篇
Hi, good morning.
嗨 早上好
Ugh, I thought you were making breakfast.
我以为你在做早餐
This is for infants. It's for hangovers.
这是给婴儿吃的 这是宿醉者喝的
Hey, Tilda Swinton. I'll take it.
嘿 蒂尔达·斯温顿吗 也行啊
Ah, what's up, Caitlin?
近来可好 凯特琳
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表