剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Congratulations on the award. That's amazing.
恭喜获奖 可真棒啊
Yeah, well, I specialize in all things amazing.
我的专业就是所有超棒的事
Hm. Oh, uh, you two chat.
嗯 你俩聊吧
Talk me up, okay? I love you.
帮我说点好话 好吗? 我爱你
Miss Trout.
特劳特小姐
Miss Heller.
海勒小姐
There’s something I need you to see.
我有些东西要给你看看
Come with me.
跟我来
That could be anybody.
这可以是任何人
It’s grainy and...
很模糊...
Oh, that’s him.
哦 是他
Yep. I know. Enzo does porn.
是 我知道 恩佐居然拍片子
Did porn. This is the only one I could find.
以前拍 这是唯一一部我能找到的
And believe you me, I scoured. I don’t understand.
相信我 我搜遍了 我无法理解
Oh, well, I’m a bit of a porn connoisseur.
好吧 我也算是个色情鉴赏家
My favorites are vintage and short-form narrative.
我最喜欢的是复古风格和有简短剧情的
And this one has that sweet spot of vintage
这个就是一个复古与剧情
with a narrative... I don’t understand
完美结合的.. 我是不能理解
why Enzo would do this.
为什么恩佐会做这个
Oh, I don’t know, but you don’t have to worry.
这我不知道 但你不用担心
It’s been taken care of. You got it off? Down?
它已经被处理好了 你把它撤掉了? 真的?
I did, yeah.
是的
Except for one copy.
除了留下的这份
Thank you, diva. Anytime, diva.
谢谢你 天后 随时为您效劳 天后
I’ll call you. I know.
我会联♥系♥你的 好
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations. This is quite an event.
恭喜 这是件大事
It is.
的确
I want you to know that
我想让你知道
Calvin Crigger wanted to work with Millennial so badly
加尔文·克雷格非常想和千禧一代合作
he is basically doing the book for free.
他基本上是在免费做书
He always was desperate.
他总是很绝望
Also, I am giving you the money for "Claw."
另外 我还会给你买♥♥“利爪”的钱
Because I believe in your judgement.
因为我相信你的判断力
Thank you, Charles.
谢谢 查尔斯
I will make that book a best-seller.
我会让那本书大卖♥♥的
I know.
我知道
And also, going forward,
还有 今后
what I do in this company and in my life
我在公♥司♥和我生活中所做的一切
is my business.
都是我自己的事
Because it is my business.
因为这本来就是我的生意
Understood?
理解了吗?
Understood.
理解了
So I guess I should thank you.
我想我应该谢谢你
I got the money for the Quinn Tyler book.
我拿到买♥♥奎因·泰勒的书的钱了
You going behind my back
你背着我♥干♥的事
actually worked out.
却帮了我一把
I did not go behind your back.
我没有背着你
I would never do that.
我永远不会那么做
I wanted to come clean,
我想澄清
and you stopped me, remember that?
但你阻止了我 你记得吗?
I am lying for us
我是为了我们两个人说谎
because I want you to succeed as much as you do.
因为我和你一样希望你能成功
But the problem is that I love two people.
但问题是我爱着两个人
Charles and I,
查尔斯和我
we’re just trying to see if we can make this work.
我们只是想看看我们会不会有结果
But you have had my back since the day I started,
但从我来的那天起你就一直支持我
and I have had yours.
我也一直支持着你
So if you are asking me to choose between the two of you,
所以如果你让我在你们两个中做出选择
I choose you.
我会选你
Excuse me. I need to, um,
打扰一下 我需要
steal our little maverick for a second.
把她借走一会儿
Come on, like now. Right now.
来吧 就是现在
Okay, so don’t panic,
好了 不要惊慌
but Allison Janney just cancelled.
因为艾莉森·珍妮不来了
So, um, we need to find someone else right now.
所以我们需要立刻另找一个人
This doesn’t just affect tonight, Kelsey.
这不会影响今晚的效果 凯尔西
It affects the press release. Kelsey.
但会影响新闻稿的效果 凯尔西
Charles told me the good news.
查尔斯把好消息告诉我了
What? That Allison Janney’s here?
什么?艾莉森·珍妮来了?
I’m just kidding. I know she’s not.
我只是开玩笑 我知道她不在
Well, it was a great offer,
报价很高
but for me, it’s not about the money.
但对我来说 钱不重要
I just... I really want to do the book with Millennial.
我只是… 我真的很想和千禧一代一起做这本书
That’s amazing.
那太好了
You know, tonight I am getting the maverick award.
今晚我将获得标新立异奖
I would be honored if you would introduce me.
如果你能介绍我 我将不胜荣幸
I think you should be the maverick you are
我认为你应该保持自己的特立独行
and accept the award on your own.
自己给自己颁奖
Um, but you know, every other woman
但是要知道 其他别的女人
is having someone introduce them,
都有人介绍她们
but yeah, I could see how that is also cool.
不过 我也知道这的确很酷
I got it.
我懂了
Thank you, Quinn.
谢谢你 Quinn
A maverick
一个特立独行的人
is an independent person
是一个坚持自己道路的
who blazes their own path.
独♥立♥的人
There are women who got to
有些女人不需要帮助
where they are without needing help,
就能到达目的地
and I admire them.
我钦佩她们
But I am not one of them.
但我并不是其中一员
I am very lucky to not be running Millennial on my own.
我很幸运自己没有独自运营千禧一代
I have an amazing partner.
我有一个了不起的合作伙伴
Who should be up here with me.
她应该和我一块儿站在这里
A partnership like ours is rare
像我们这样的合作关系是罕见的
and sometimes challenging,
有时也是很有挑战性的
but we never stand in each other’s way,
但我们从不妨碍彼此
personally or professionally,
于公于私都不
because we know that we are better together.
因为我们知道只有合作才能共赢
So thank you, "Glamour", for this award
所以我代表我自己
on behalf of myself
和莉萨·米勒
and Liza Miller.
感谢 "魅力"给我这个奖
I was starting a business.
那时我正在开创一项事业
I needed money, and it was so long ago.
我需要钱 那是很久以前的事了
No one ever even saw it, then the internet
没人见过它 然后互联网
got invented and...
就发明了...
Haven’t you ever done anything stupid?
难道你没做过什么蠢事吗?
I married a gay man.
我嫁给了个基佬
Diana, I hate that you saw that.
戴安娜 我不想你看到那个
But I’m not in my 20s. I’m in my 40s.
但我现在不是二十多岁的人 我四十多岁了
I come with baggage like everyone else.
我和所有人一样都有自己的过往
I know how you come.
我知道你是怎么过来的
And it’s not like anyone else.
而且是不同寻常的过往
Hey, hold on.
等等
Hi.
嗨
Seems like you two are going to be okay.
看来你们俩没事了
We are.
是的
But you should know, Kelsey is a priority of mine.
但你应该知道 对我来说凯尔西是排在你前面的
I get it.
我懂了
I just don’t want to wait any longer to be with you.
我只是迫不及待想和你在一起
I feel the same way.
我也是
But there’s just a lot on the table right now
但现在还有很多问题要处理
with my divorce,
关于离婚
with Empirical, so for now,
关于经验出版社 所以从现在起
it’s important that no one else knows about us.
不让别人知道我们的事很重要
I understand.
我明白
But keeping this relationship a secret, it’s not gonna be easy.
但要对这段关系保密并不容易
Nothing worth having comes easy.
任何值得拥有的东西都来之不易
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表