剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Girl, you need reading glasses.
妹子 你得去配副老花镜了
I’m fine. Nah.
我没事的 拉倒吧
You are trombone arming.
你现在就跟吹长号♥一样
And on your right, you have the Nitehawk Cinema,
在您的右手边,就是Nitehawk电影院
modeled after the 1922 Commodore.
是模仿1922年老爷车建的
Not again. Do these buses ever stop?
又来啊 这些巴士能消停会儿吗?
It’s unbelievable. I mean, when did Brooklyn
难以置信 什么时候连布鲁克林
become a tourist attraction?
都成旅游景点了?
Right around when the orthodox temples
就是东正教寺庙改成夜店
turned into night clubs.
的那一刻起
Good morning.
早上好
Nicole just asked me
妮可刚才问我
why Mommy and Daddy sleep in separate rooms.
为什么妈咪和爹地不睡一间房♥
Maybe you can walk him to school today and explain.
或许你今天可以送他去学校的时候好好解释一下
I would be happy to.
我很乐意
Look, they just want to know...
听着 他们只是想知道
if we’re ever getting back together.
我们还会不会重归于好
And, frankly, so do I.
说实话 我也想知道
I mean, my book launch party’s this week.
我的新书发布会就在本周
People are gonna ask, and I-I...
大家都会问 我就
Oh, my God.
老天哪
Oh, my God. What?
天哪! 怎么了?
What? What?
咋了?咋了?
Oh, my God.
天哪
Look, look, look, look, look, look!
看 看 看 看 看!
"Exciting news, the next Reese Witherspoon
"激动人心的消息 下一本瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
book club pick is ’Marriage Vacation’"!
读书俱乐部选择的书目是 《给婚姻放个假》 "!
I know! You guys, you guys,
对不对! 你们大伙儿
that is enormous. All of Reese’s picks
这可是大事 所有瑞茜选中过的书
become best sellers.
后来都成了畅销品
Yo. What’s going on?
发生了什么?
Oh, my God. Reese Witherspoon just picked our book
天哪 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭刚刚为她的读书俱乐部
for her book club. Wow.
选择了我们的书! 哇
Hey. I didn’t know you were back from Ireland.
嘿 我不知道你从爱尔兰回来了
Yeah, I got in late last night.
是啊 昨夜回来挺晚了
Clare’s coming in a few days. She had to get her dog
克莱尔过几天才来 她得给狗打几针药
a few shots before she could bring him over.
这样才能放心带它过来
Oh. So you’re gonna be a doggy daddy?
噢 所以你就成了狗爸爸?
Yeah, I guess so.
嗯 我觉得也是
I’m sorry I didn’t say good-bye after the wedding.
很抱歉婚礼结束的时候没跟你们告别
Our flight was... It’s fine, it...
我们的航♥班♥ 没事的
I DM’d you, though.
但是我私戳你了
You what? Yeah, Josh is always
你啥了? 嗯 乔什总喜欢
sliding into those DMs.
搞这种即时聊天的玩意儿
Instagram has a direct message feature.
instagram有了直接发消息的功能
It’s kind of like a text message.
跟发短♥信♥很类似
Oh, I didn’t know that.
我还不知道这个
How could you not know that?
你怎么会不知道的?
I read three novels a week.
我一周看三本小说
That’s like a thousand Instagram stories.
堪比一千多个instagram小故事
your support. "Marriage Vacation"
电影版《给婚姻放个假》
would make a great movie starring YOU.
如果由你来演一定卖♥♥座
Do you have a moment before the staff meeting?
开员工会议之前你有空吗?
Of course.
当然
I was wondering...
我在想
how you found Liza?
你是怎么找到莉萨的?
Was it through a friend, an agency?
通过一个朋友?还是代理中介?
Actually, I’m not sure.
实际上 我也不是很确定
Liza, Charles was asking,
莉萨 查尔斯在问你呢
how did your resume land on my desk?
是什么风把你的简历吹到我桌子上的?
Oh, I ambushed you at a New York
噢 我是在一个纽约女出版人活动现场
women in publishing event.
守株待兔了你
Was I being honored? No, Jennifer Franklin was.
那是给我颁奖的吗? 不 是给詹妮弗·富兰克林的
I was probably honored the year before.
那我估计是上一年的了
Charles, are you looking for an assistant?
查尔斯 你是在找助理吗?
Uh, no, not for me. Asking for a friend.
噢 不 不是给我 我帮一个朋友问的
Is the meeting in here?
会议在这儿开吗?
Conference room.
在会议室
And I will see you there.
待会儿见
What’s the meeting about?
关于什么的会?
I’m not sure...
我不清楚
but judging by his mood this morning
但是从他今早的心情来看
can’t be good news.
不会有什么好消息的
Phones down for this, please.
别看手♥机♥了 谢谢
And close the door. I’ll be brief.
关一下门 我简短的说两句
The LL Moore revelations and their aftermath
爱德华·摩尔丑闻曝光还有后续影响
have hit our finances hard.
严重打击了我们的财政
It’s as bad as you’ve heard.
就跟你们听说的一样惨
So we’re going to be a little bit late
所以大家的工资
meeting payroll.
会晚一点发
Please bear with me.
请和我一起熬过去
However, I want to make one thing clear.
但是 我想说清楚一点
This company...
这家公♥司♥
will endure.
不会倒下
Empirical Publishing has survived depressions,
经验出版社在遭遇经济大萧条 印刷厂罢♥工♥
printing strikes, Amazon,
以及亚马逊打♥压♥下都挺了过来
and we are not going down
我们不会因为一个男人
because one man couldn’t control his appetites.
管不住自己的裤裆就被打垮
The only question...
未来唯一的问题
about our future is what great voice
就在于接下来能发掘
we will discover next.
什么新的伟大作家
Well, this morning, Reese Witherspoon
就在今早 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
picked "Marriage Vacation" For her book club,
为她的读书俱乐部选择了 《给婚姻放个假》
and presales have already spiked.
预售都飙升成了爆款
Just since two hours ago.
仅仅两小时之内
That is good news.
那是个好消息
Make sure you mention it to the press
确保你们在发布会上
at the launch party.
和新闻媒体提到这件事
What else? Zane?
还有吗?赞恩?
I’m on the cusp of something I can’t
我快要搞出点大新闻了
say too much about, but it is
现在不能透露太多
a genre-busting concept that will reach across
但这个多体裁构思一定能够延伸到
multiple platforms.
多个平台的读者群
What genre-busting concept would that be?
能是什么多体裁构思?
You’ll just have to wait and see, Peters.
你只要等着瞧好就行了 彼得斯
Reese just slipped into my DMs.
瑞茜刚刚转我牌子了
What? Speak English.
啥? 说人话
What does that mean? It means Reese Witherspoon
那是什么意思? 意思是瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
sent a private direct message to me.
回了我的私信
What’s the slipping part? It’s slide.
那转牌子是什么? 是翻牌子
You slide into someone’s DMs.
你翻了某人的牌子
I meant slide. All my friends say slide.
我说的就是翻牌子 我所有的朋友都用这个词
I would never slip into someone’s DMs.
我可不会转谁的牌子
Only slide. I slide into...
是翻 我一直...
Kelsey’s DMs all the time.
在翻凯尔西的牌子
Maybe I should slide into Zane’s.
也许我也应该翻赞恩的牌子
What did Reese say?
瑞茜说什么了?
She wants us to meet her people.
她想让咱们去见见她的团队
We’re gonna meet Reese’s people?
我们要去见瑞茜的团队了?
I know!
是啊!
Well, on that piece of good news,
听过这个好消息了
we are adjourned.
我们休会吧
Okay, but just so you know,
好的 就是告诉你一下
sliding into DMs is kind of flirty.
翻牌子有点调戏的意思
What, so it’s wrong to say I slid into your DMs?
那 翻你的牌子是用错了吗?
No, it’s not wrong, wrong, but it’s also just not right.
不 不是不能用 但是也很别扭
You know? Would I maybe hit your DMs?
明白吗? 那我能"打"你牌子吗?
Okay, just stop. Okay.
好吧 别说了 好
How did I not see this?
我怎么能没看出来呢?
I was ready to break up my family for this woman.
我为了这个女人都做好和我的家庭决裂的准备了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表