剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Actually, it has been tough.
是啊 情之一事最是伤人
Anytime you need me, I'm here.
我会一直陪在你身边的
Uh, I mean, not here here. I know this isn't a good place.
呃 不是在这里陪着你 显然这里不是个合适的地方
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it's not.
这里的确不太合适
How about we get together after Pauline's book tour?
要不我们在波琳图书巡回结束后再谈谈吧?
There is a lot that I want to talk to you about.
我有很多话想跟你说
Of course.
当然可以
I look forward to it.
我很期待呢
"And that night at the dinner table
"那天吃晚饭时候
"In front of the kids,
"在孩子们面前
"He took my hand,
"他拉起我的手
"And for the second time in our relationship,
"在我们恋爱以来第二次
"He proposed."
"向我求婚了"
Thank you, Pauline.
谢谢你 波琳
What a special treat for us
非常荣幸能邀请你
having you hear at Temple Israel.
来到我们以色列圣殿现场
Well, thank you so much for having me.
我也很荣幸能被邀请至此
Ooh, I see a lot of familiar faces in the crowd
我在现场看到了不少熟面孔呢
who can't wait to get up and ask questions.
谁等不及要站起来问问题了
Please, queue up at the microphone.
请到麦克风前排好队
Goodness.
我的天
Hi, Pauline. Fern Hirsch. Hi, Fern.
嗨 波琳 我是费恩·赫希 嗨 费恩
Can you talk a little bit about the process?
你能不能讲一讲这个过程?
My writing process? No.
我的写作过程? 不
The process of getting back together with your husband.
你和你丈夫重归于好的过程
Smile. I, um...
微笑 呃
Um, you know,
是这样的
working together brought us closer.
在一起工作让我们两个更亲近了
I think we were able to really
我们能够重新发现对方的优点
rediscover ourselves as partners.
将对方当作伙伴对待
You didn't seem like strangers after all of that time apart?
分开那么久了 你们两之间就没有陌生感吗?
I know I would. Suddenly it's the Fern show.
我知道我肯定会有的 突然变成了《费恩有约》了
You know, sometimes sex is better with a stranger.
有时候跟陌生人做♥爱♥感觉更好
I think she'll be better one-on-one.
希望她待会单对单的时候 表现会好一点
She has to be.
最好这样
Pauline Turner Brooks,
波琳·特纳·布鲁克斯
thank you for being on Bookworm.
感谢您来到书虫秀
Thank you, Michael, and I'm so sorry
麦克 谢谢你 我很遗憾
I couldn't join you in LA. As am I.
我不能在洛杉矶加入你 我也很遗憾
Well let's jump right in. What a story.
我就开门见山了 多棒的故事啊
It's like fiction meets memoir.
犹如虚构和回忆录的结合
Yes. Yes, but mostly fiction.
是的 但大部分都是虚构
Well, the way you talk about your husband
你描述你丈夫和你们的生活
and your life together,
所用的文笔和辞藻
they say that God is in the details.
人们说细微处见真情
Or the devil, depending on who you ask.
或者见真恶 取决于你问的对象
Well may I ask, how is your real-life relationship?
我能不能问你 你现实生活的感情状况如何
You just did. We knew he would.
你都直接问了 我们知道他肯定会问的
Oh, it's...
我的感情...
It's, uh...
感情状况
Land the plane, land the plane.
别结巴了啊 说点什么
It's... good.
很好啊
It's really good.
非常好
Okay, I think she's got this.
她没问题的
You wrote in your book
你在你书里说
that your sex life had become
你的性生活
"Routine but serviceable,
"尚能止渴的例行公事
"Like the many Italian bistros on the Upper East Side."
"就像上东区的意大利小酒吧一样"
What kind of restaurant would you say your sex life
自从"假期"后 你觉得你现在的性生活
is like now since the "Vacation"?
像什么样的餐馆?
Well...
这个
It's hot.
火♥辣♥
So...
所以
Thai, I guess?
泰式餐馆吧
Or, um, Korean barbecue?
又或者是韩国烧烤?
We have a hot
我们有过
Korean barbecue sex and it's just so...
很多次的韩国烧烤式性♥爱♥ 真的很
So...
很
Spicy.
热辣
So there's so many people.
很多人
Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio.
布拉德·皮特 乔治·克鲁尼 小李子
And these guys, they are really good at basketball.
这些人打篮球都很厉害
But none of them have the guts to guard the president.
但是他们都没有胆子防守总统
So I have to.
所以我只能硬着头皮上了
And he's good, right? And I'm...
他打得很不错 对吧? 而我
You know, terrible.
菜鸡一个
They called me "All-Day" Because that's how long
他们叫我"全时"先生 因为总统
the president could score on me.
全天随时都能从我手底下砍下一分
Aw, that still had to be fun, though.
不过肯定还是很有趣的
Imagine all your heroes laughing at you.
想象一下你的英雄都在嘲笑你
Come on, it didn't bruise your reputation too bad.
你的名声又不会因此受到影响
I've seen the pictures of you hanging out with movie stars.
我看到过你和电影明星出去玩的照片
Yeah, you even dated a couple.
你甚至还约了两个
Definitely not putting that in the book.
我肯定不会把这个写进书里
Well, even if you don't, though I think you should,
虽然你不想 但是我觉得你应该写进去
your book is gonna be a best seller.
你的书肯定会畅销的
You think? Yes.
真的? 当然
You just have to publish with the right place.
你只需要选择正确的出版社
And, of course, that's Empirical.
那就是经验出版社
Or Millennial.
或者千禧一代
We have a great track record.
我们记录很好
Our goal is to publish authors with original voices.
我们目标是出版作者原生作品
We also just signed a first-look deal
我们刚刚和瑞茜·威瑟斯彭的公♥司♥
with Reese Witherspoon's production company,
签署了初步协议
which puts us in a very unique position.
这也使我们出版社独步业界
And one of the benefits of going with Empirical,
而跟经验出版社合作的好处之一是
there is no big, splashy,
我们身上没有贴上又大
female-focused production company attached.
又张扬的专注女性产品的标签
So you can shop your book around anywhere you want.
你在哪里卖♥♥你的书都可以
And you can keep all the money for yourself.
你还能把钱都挣到自己的口袋里
Either way you go, you'll make a great choice.
不管怎么样 我们尊重你的选择
You killed that. Thank you.
你简直绝了 谢谢
You didn't do so bad yourself.
你表现得也不赖啊
Mm, but you know he's gonna go with me, right?
嗯 但你也清楚他会选我的对吧?
You know what? I love your confidence.
你造吗?我很喜欢你的自信
Sometimes it's even sexy.
有时候让人觉得很性感
Sometimes.
只是有时候
Can I do half regular and half sweet potato?
我能点一半薯条一红薯条吗
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
See you around? Yeah, later.
一会儿见? 嗯 再见
Thanks, again. Oh, you're welcome.
再次感谢 噢 你太客气了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
You guys met? Yeah, Josh, y'girl was loose
你们两个见了? 没错 乔什 那个妹子在房♥间里
in the house and asked to borrow some eyeliner.
简直放飞自我 还跟我借眼线笔
Let me tell you something about the eyes.
让我来告诉你点关于眼睛的知识
They are the window to the soul.
它们是心灵的窗户
They are also the doorway to disease and infection.
同时也是细菌感染和疾病传播的极佳场所
You didn't have to let her use it.
你可以不借给她啊
I shouldn't have been asked, dude.
我就不该被借 兄弟
We're all living in this tiny apartment.
我们都挤在这个小公♥寓♥里
Can we please just set some ground rules
要不要我们对于带朋友回家
about bringing people home? Okay, okay, fine.
来制定一些基本法则? 好吧 好吧 到此为止
Yes. Can we do it over food, though?
你说得对 我们能吃点东西再谈吗?
I'm starving. Thought you'd never ask.
我要饿死了 以为你从来不会开口问呢
All right. Let's go.
那好吧 我们走
All right, you have to walk them
听好了 你得带领着她们
to and from the front door, okay?
有序的从前门进出 好吗?
No roamers, no moaners, no giving out the Wi-Fi code.
流浪汉不行 烦人精不行 WiFi密♥码♥也不能给
Oh, and they can have coffee,
噢 她们可以喝咖啡
but they may not have the cold brew.
但是不许喝冰啤酒
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表