剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning, Millennial Print.
早上好 千禧一代出版社
Good morning.
早上好
Why is he in such a good mood?
他情绪怎么这么好?
I just heard from Reese Witherspoon’s person.
我刚听瑞茜·威瑟斯彭的人说
They are moving our meeting today to lunch.
他们把我们的会议挪到午餐时间了
Awesome! Ladies who power-lunch,
太好了! 女巨头午餐会
am I right?
对吗?
What? I am on a cleanse,
怎么了? 我在清肠
that’s what.
就是这样
Uh, excuse me.
呃 抱歉离开一下
I thought you weren’t drinking coffee.
我以为你不喝咖啡
I’m just smelling it.
我就是闻闻
I wanted to apologize for last night.
我要为昨晚的事道歉
Oh, Maggie, it’s okay.
哦 玛吉 没关系
I mean, you did ruin my party, but you didn’t
想说 你确实搞砸了我的聚会 但也不是
do it by yourself. Well, I hope you had fun
因为你一个人 嗯 希望我走了之后
without me and that you keep seeing her.
你们度过了愉快的夜晚 之后还能继续交往
She’s a great girl. Maggie, she left right after
她是很不错的女孩儿 玛吉 你一走
you did, practically in tears. She did?
她也走了 泪流满面地 是吗?
Yes! And I don’t see people
是啊! 而且我不会
who are stuck on their exes, okay?
和还没从前任中走出来的人交往
Really, I don’t think I’m the one you should
真的 我觉得这些花
be giving these flowers to. Take them.
不应该送给我 拿走吧
Go get her!
去挽回她吧!
Good luck.
祝你好运
My white tiger.
我的白老虎
All right. Go.
好吧 走
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
They knocked down the hardware store.
他们拆掉了那家五金店
Last week.
上周的事
Now I have to look at that ugly wall
现在天气暖和之前
until the ground thaws. Yeah, well, at least it’s not
我都得看着那堵丑陋的墙 是 嗯 至少那不是
a Duane Reade. It’s going to be.
杜安里德(纽约市最大的连锁药房♥) 以后会是的
Oh.
哦
Listen, I just...
听我说 我来...
I wanted to apologize about the way things ended.
想要为我们当初结束的方式道歉
I guess I just got scared.
我猜我就是感到害怕了
Yeah.
是
Think you’d ever want to try things again?
我在想你有没有想要重新来过?
Maggie...
玛吉...
relationships are about doing the work.
相处是要有实际行动的
I know that. I know that, and I...
我知道 我知道的 我...
I’m ready to do the work.
我准备好了要有所作为
I... I want to do the work.
我... 我想要去行动
I know you think you do,
我知道你以为自己想要
but honestly...
但是老实讲...
I don’t know if you can.
我不知道你能不能做到
The flowers are really beautiful.
这些花真的很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Jake. Great to see you.
杰克 见到你太好了
Yeah, you, too. Thanks for meeting me.
是 我也是 谢谢你来见我
Well, we uh...
嗯 我们呃...
we couldn’t be more excited about your book.
对你的那本书我们都感到激动万分
And, uh, I think America is ready for some
嗯 我认为美国准备好了
political optimism.
迎接政♥治♥乐观主义
I’m glad you said that, ’cause...
很高兴听到你这么说 因为...
So, I was thinking. The broad appeal of the book,
因此 我有考虑 鉴于这本书广泛的受众
it may be underserved by such a...
在千禧一代这样一个小众的出版社...
a niche imprint like Millennial.
可能不能得到最好的待遇
Really? Yeah. Look...
真的吗? 是 就像...
Kelsey... she is not a bad editor.
凯尔西... 她不是不好的编辑
She’s just... she’s a little green.
她只是... 她只是有点嫩
And I... Honestly, I... I feel like
而我... 诚实地说 我... 我觉得
the book belongs at Empirical.
这本书属于经验出版社
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
I am so sorry I haven’t caught you guys up earlier.
我很抱歉没有早点把大家叫过来一起坐坐
Netflix development has stalled ’cause they’re just not sure
奈飞的进展暂时搁置了 因为他们对第二季
about a second season. But I thought they wanted it
还不确定 但我认为他们是想
to be a limited miniseries. Well, they do,
把它做成迷你剧 嗯 他们是这样想的
but just in case it’s a big hit,
但是也怕万一反响强烈
they kind of want to see where it can go.
他们想看看这个故事有没有潜力
Well, that’s really more of a question for Pauline.
嗯 这就要看波琳的了
Yes, exactly. Which is why
是 说得太对了 这也是为什么
I have invited her here for lunch.
我邀请了她过来一起午餐
Hi! Oh, hi!
嗨! 哦 嗨!
So nice to see you again. Thank you.
很高兴又见到你 谢谢
Hi, Diana.
嗨 戴安娜
Hello, Liza. Pauline, what a surprise.
你好 莉萨 波琳 真是惊喜
Now that we’re all here together...
既然我们都在...
I am so excited to hear about
我非常激动可以听听
these "Marriage Vacation" Characters.
《给婚姻放个假》里的那些人物
Oh, well, I... I haven’t given it
哦 嗯 我... 我还没细想
too much thought, but...
但是...
I guess a sequel would have to be all about divorce.
我猜续集不得不围绕离婚展开
New York style.
纽约式的
Kate and Karl would split up. What? Why?
凯特和卡尔会分手 什么? 为什么?
Well, Kate discovers that her husband is secretly in love
嗯 凯特发现她丈夫私下里
with someone else.
爱上了其他人
Who?
谁啊?
A two-faced young assistant in his company.
他公♥司♥里的一个年轻的两面派助理
Oh... my God.
哦... 天哪
I know. Karl, with an assistant?
是啊 卡尔和一个助理?
Seems like he’d be drawn to a more accomplished woman.
看起来他应该会移情一个更成熟的女性
You know, someone who is at least department head.
比如说 至少是个部门经理
Mm. Right, you might think so.
嗯 是 你们可能会那么觉得
But this assistant is so cheerful
但是这个助理特别讨人喜欢
and innocent-looking, she charms everyone
一脸纯真 迷住了公♥司♥里
in the company.
所有人
I mean, she’s the kind of woman who smiles
就是说 她是那种当着凯特的面
right in Kate’s face; even pretends they’re friends.
坦然微笑 甚至还假装他们是朋友
And she steals her husband
然后却背地里偷她的丈夫
and takes him away from his children.
夺走了孩子们的父亲
Oh, this is good. Shailene Woodley
哦 这个很不错 谢琳·伍德蕾 (好莱坞女演员)
is gonna eat this up. Mmhmm.
正合适这个角色 嗯
Maybe the assistant was actually trying
也许那个助理其实是想要
to help Kate and Karl repair their marriage.
帮助凯特和卡尔修复他们的婚姻
That’s a stretch.
那太牵强了
Uh... W... Go on. Maybe the assistant
呃... 继续 也许那个助理
was doing everything she could to help them get back together.
竭尽所能帮助他们破镜重圆
But Karl couldn’t get over the fact that Kate left him
但是卡尔还是不能原谅凯特弃他而走
and left her own children for an entire year.
抛下了她自己的孩子整整一年
Yes, well, that is the... the comforting fantasy
是 嗯 那是... 是那个助理深夜里对自己说的
that the assistant tells herself at night.
自我宽慰的说辞
Not just comforting, but truthful.
不仅仅是自我宽慰 也是角色的
To the characters.
真实情况
Yeah. I’m not buying it.
哦 我不是很认可
I think my version is more believable.
我认为我的版本更令人信服
And I think that when Kate finds out about the affair,
而且我认为当凯特发现了婚外情
she might want revenge.
她可能会想要报复
Yes! No.
对! 不要
I don’t think that the audience would like that.
我认为观众不会喜欢这样的安排
Think they might want it.
我觉得他们可能会想要这样
Liza, stop telling Pauline what to write.
莉萨 不要再告诉波琳该怎么写
Oh, that’s okay.
哦 没关系
That’s okay. It’s always...
没关系 听不同的观点...
interesting to hear another point of view.
一直都是很有趣的事情
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表