剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
And the great part is I know your age.
而且更好的是 我知道你的年龄
So you wouldn't have to lie anymore.
所以你就不用继续撒谎了
Or put your employer or your colleagues at risk.
或者把你的员工或同事置于危险中
You can't keep this a secret much longer.
你不能再藏着这个秘密了
And if I say no, you'll expose me?
如果我拒绝 你会揭发我吗?
No. Look, Liza, you're a mother, I'm a mother.
不会 听着 莉萨 你是个母亲 我是个母亲
I swear on my children's lives.
我以我孩子的生命发誓
Well, the younger one.
嗯 那个小的孩子
Look, your secret's safe with me, I promise.
我发誓 我会守住你的秘密
And when it explodes,
等被曝光的时候
your friends will be under the rubble.
你的朋友早就躺在倒闭公♥司♥的废墟下了
Anyway, there's no pressure, just, you know, think about it.
总之 别太紧张 就 好好想想
Guten Abend.
晚上好
You look happy. Hmm.
你看起来很开心 对啊
How'd your meetings go? Excellent.
会议开的怎么样? 一切顺利
I think that Media-Italia
我觉得意大利媒体
is interested in investing in us.
很有兴趣投资我们
Very interested. How was your day?
特别有兴趣 你今天过的怎么样?
Great. Except our press panel got a little off track.
很好 就是发布会有点失控
What happened?
怎么了?
Had to pull this one away from the bar.
费了好大劲才把她从吧台拖过来
Easy.
慢点来
How about something to eat?
想吃点什么?
I am celebrating, okay?
我在庆祝 好吗?
I'm the hit of the Buchmesse.
我是这次展会的焦点
Yeah, if you don't slow down, you're gonna be the mess
如果你不慢点来 你就是展会的
of the Buchmesse.
笑点了
Oh, mess of the Buchmesse.
展会的笑点
And now, ladies und gentlemen,
现在 女士们先生们
back by popular demand, the Kit Kat Klub
应大众要求 奇巧俱乐部
is happy to introduce to you, fresh from New York,
很高兴地向你们介绍 来自纽约的
those singing sensations, Fraulein ChiChi Sussman
两位新歌♥手 祺祺·萨斯曼小姐
and Fraulein DiDi Trout.
以及迪迪·特劳特小姐
What?
什么?
? Willkommen! And bienvenue! Welcome! ?
欢迎 欢迎 欢迎
? Fremder, étranger, stranger ?
陌生人 陌生人 陌生人
此处为德语
我很高兴
? Happy to see you ?
我很高兴 看到你
? Bleibe, reste, stay ?
留下 留下 留下
? Willkommen! ?
欢迎
? And bienvenue! ?
欢迎
? Welcome! ?
欢迎
? Im cabaret, au cabaret ?
来到酒店 来到酒店
? To cabaret! ?
来到酒店
此处为德语和法语
女士们 先生们
Ladies... and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
此处为德语
晚上好
Good evening!
晚上好
comment ca va
你们好吗
ich bin euer conferencier
我们是你们的主持人
? We are your hosts ?
我们是你们的主持人
? Willkommen! ?
欢迎
? And bienvenue! ?
欢迎
? Welcome! ?
欢迎
? Im cabaret, au cabaret ?
来到酒店 来到酒店
? To cabaret ?
来到酒店
Do you feel good? I feel good, Cheryl, I do.
你感到开心吗? 我感到开心 谢丽尔 真的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
Oh, we still got it, DiDi.
我们还是技艺不减当年 迪迪
Am I thirsty?
我渴了吗?
Liza, shots, please. Doubles.
莉萨 请上酒 双份量
You got it, boss.
马上就来 老板
Hey, you wanna see a magic trick?
你想看魔术吗?
What? I'm gonna drink this
什么? 我喝了这杯酒
and turn into a different person, watch this.
就会变成另一个人 看好了
Okay. Okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
That is a Frankfurt Freebie.
这是法兰克福免费吻
And there's more where that came from,
我这里还有很多哦
if you're interested.
如果你想要的话
Because I came to Fuckfurt to frank.
因为我就是来法克福 法兰克的
No, that's not right.
不对
I came to Frankfuck to furt.
我是来法兰克法克 福的
No.
也不对
I, uh, think I ought to get back to the hotel.
我觉得我该回酒店了
Yep. You do that.
好的 你回去吧
Goodnight, Charles. Will see you.
晚安 查尔斯 下次再见
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Yeah. Now that the boss is gone, we can really drink.
现在老板走了 终于可以敞开喝了
Wait, wait, wait, hold on.
等等 等一下
That was you holding back?
你刚才还没有火力全开?
All right, ladies.
酒来了 美女们
Where's Charles? He left.
查尔斯去哪了? 他走了
Hey, there, Scheisse Minnelli,
嘿 他妈的·明奈利
you wanna go on a pub crawl? Ha! Hell, yeah.
你想一家一家喝吗? 当然 耶
I think I found a way out for you and me.
我觉得我找到一个对你我都可行的计划了
For all of us.
对所有人都可行
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I can't promise I won't try to kiss you.
我不能保证我不会吻你
Me first.
我先吻
Okay, so I wanted to get an erotic cake
我想要德里格斯的犹太面包房♥
from the kosher bakery on Driggs with four breasts,
做一个有四个乳♥房♥♥的色情蛋糕
you know, in honor of your new love,
纪念你们的爱情
but it's a BuildABear now. I know.
但是现在已经变成玩具熊工坊了 我知道
I can top that. Okay, this hipster family
我有个更好的故事 有个嬉皮士家庭
comes into the shop last night,
昨晚来我店里
and they wanna tattoo,
他们想做纹身
get ready, their seven-year-old son.
精彩部分来了 他们是想给他们七岁儿子纹身
Stop. No.
不可能 我不信
I swear. Oh, my God.
我发誓是真的 我的天
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I haven't lived here for 20 years
我还没在这里住上20年
to start dodging stroller traffic on the sidewalk.
就要在人行道上躲避婴儿车了吗
I mean, junkies, yes. But strollers, no.
吸毒者当然要躲开 但是婴儿车 不可能
And you know, it's not just the straight hipsters.
不仅仅是异性恋嬉皮士
I mean, now, it's lesbian couples now
连那些女同性恋也开始
that wanna have kids. Oh, I know.
想要孩子了 这个我知道
I'm so misguided. I mean, so many of those kids
我都被误导了 那些孩子里肯定会有一大部分人
are gonna turn out straight.
会变成异性恋
It's like mice having a litter of kittens.
就像老鼠生了一窝猫
Sure, they're gonna be cute for the first couple of years,
他们前几年肯定会很可爱
but then, you know, they're gonna turn,
但是他们还是会变的
they are gonna turn.
终究是会变的
But I... but you must know, you must know,
但是我... 你要知道
straight people are not the enemy.
异性恋们不是敌人
Thank you. Right back at ya. Right? Right?
谢谢 是吧
And second of all,
第二呢
I was hoping to be one of those cliches.
我还想成为你说的那群异类
I tried really hard for a year,
我很努力地尝试了一整年
but, ugh, it's expensive.
但是 太贵了
So I had to just give up.
所以我不得不放弃
Wait, you wanna have a baby?
等等 你想要个孩子?
Yeah.
是啊
You don't think I'd be a good mom?
你不觉得我会成为一个好妈妈吗?
No, you'd be amazing. Thank you.
十佳妈妈 谢谢
Come on, just have a C-section.
做个剖腹产
You know, you don't wanna stretch out your good sweater.
你总不想撑坏你的毛衣吧
Oh, my God.
我的天
You know what? Seriously, Maggie,
你知道吗? 说真的 玛吉
you can relax, because, I mean,
你可以放宽心 因为
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表