剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I’m a freelancer. I need to dig up stories.
我是个自♥由♥作家 得想方设法挖故事
And you’re a really great one.
你的故事真的很吸引我
You said it yourself.
你可是自己说出来的
You do what you have to do.
做自己该做的
Not at the expense of destroying someone else.
可也不用以牺牲别人为代价吧
This story might end up being the best thing
这个故事可能会成为你一生中
that ever happened to you.
最美好的事
I could make you the poster child for ageism.
可以让你做反对年龄歧视的最佳代言人
And also kill my career and damage "Millennial."
同时也毁了我的职业生涯和千禧一代
Well, none of that’s gonna happen.
那是不会的
They just pulled it.
博个眼球而已
There’s some social media thing that’s exploding
社交媒体上出现了一些关于
about being age-queer, whatever that means.
年龄酷儿还是什么的话题
Suddenly everyone’s sensitive to age-shaming.
突然所有人就对年龄歧视敏感了起来
Oh, wow. Good.
噢 哇哦 不错
They should be sensitive to it.
他们是应该对此感到在意
Yeah, and once again, I’m out.
还有 再说一次 我退出
You know, it seems like the only people who get
好像唯一受到歧视的人
discriminated against anymore are middle-aged
都是中年
straight white men.
白人直男
# me, okay? # me.
就是#我 是#我
You know, I think I might know why you can’t find work.
我知道你为什么找不到工作了
And why is that?
为什么?
Because you’re an asshole, Don.
因为你就是个烂人 唐
You’re an adult.
你已经是成年人了
Your life is your life.
可以选择自己想过的生活
But why are you smashing your face into bread?
但你为什么要把脸埋进面包?
Oh, my God. How did you see that?
天呐 你怎么看到的?
I feel like I don’t know you anymore.
我感觉自己都快不认识你了
Mom, it’s not who I am.
老妈 不是我变了
It’s just a thing I do for some extra money.
这只是我赚外快的一种方式
Okay, let me tell you something.
好吧 我来告诉你
You become what you do.
你做什么就会变成什么样的人
If you cheat, you become a cheater.
如果你骗人 那你就是个骗子
If you lie, you... you become a liar.
如果你撒谎 你... 你就是个说谎的人
It’s so easy for you. You’re so perfect.
对你来说很简单 你这么完美
Caitlin, I have done plenty of things in my life
凯特琳 我已经在人生做了很多
that I am not proud of.
自觉不光彩的事情
Like what?
比如?
Someday I will tell you all about them.
某天我会把一切都告诉你的
But for now, will you just stop breadfacing?
但现在 能不能先停止脸压面包的行为?
Jeez, Mom, is it really that embarrassing?
天啊 妈妈 真有那么尴尬吗?
What?
什么?
Ohh. Mom.
噢 妈妈
Oh, this is surprising. Mom, stop.
噢 太惊喜了 妈妈 别这样
People are watching. Ooh, it’s so soft.
大家都在看 噢 好软呀
Ohh, yeah. Mmm.
噢
Okay, okay, I’ll stop.
好 好 我不会再做了
God, you could really ruin anything.
老天 你还真能把一切都搞砸啊
I love you too.
我也爱你
Are you still gonna eat it?
你还想继续吃这个面包吗?
Of course I’m gonna eat that bread.
当然吃啦
I liked it on my chin.
我喜欢把下巴放在面包上的感觉
Yep. It was really crispy.
嗯 真的很酥软
Hey. What are you doing here?
嘿 你怎么会来?
Josh, I can’t let you do this.
乔什 我不允许你这么做
Who knows what the future holds,
谁知道未来会怎样呢
but I know how much you love that place.
但我知道你很爱这个店
This was your dream.
这曾是你的梦想
You built it from nothing.
从无到有
It’s who you are.
它就是你的全部
Take that lease.
签了那个租约吧
I’m not going away.
我不会走的
Kelsey and Maggie aren’t going away.
凯尔西和玛吉也不会走
Your roots are here.
这里就是你的家
I will be at your side.
我会一直支持你的
You don’t have to commit to us, but we commit to you.
你不用向我们保证什么 但我们会向你保证
I commit to you.
我向你保证
I might not always be the same person in your life,
我可能不会在你的生命中一直扮演同一个角色
but I will always be in your life.
但我会一直陪在你身边
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The sign. They’re taking it down.
他们在拆招牌
I’m just getting a bigger one.
我只是想换个大一点的
What?
什么?
Josh.
乔什
I’m not ready to give up yet.
我还不想放弃
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表