剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, calm down. I just got out of a terrible break up.
好了 冷静一下 我只不过是刚分手心情很糟
I'm gonna be having
我将来可能会
a lot of sex. That's just what you do.
打很多炮 就跟你一样
Some people journal furiously about how
许多人都沉醉于幻想
they wish they're relationship had ended,
自己的感情会如何轰轰烈烈的结束
and then they find a surrogate relationship
所以他们就找一个替代性恋情
where they try to re-create the break-up on their terms.
试图按照自己的想法重导分手的场景
I'm just saying everybody's different.
我只是觉得每个人的想法都不同
Okay, I ju... I need to break this pattern, all right?
好吧 我 我只是需要打破这个死循环 好吗?
I want to be the guy that's into random hook-ups,
我想要 万花丛中过 片叶不沾身
not the guy who just keeps falling in love with everyone.
而不是 桃花劫劫 为情所困 徒留伤心
Josh, that is like me saying I want to be athletic.
乔什 这就跟我想要健美的身材一样可笑
Okay? I'm serious. You're a born romantic, dude.
好吗?我认真的 你就是多情种子生性浪漫 兄弟
There's nothing you can do to change that.
你没法改变这一点
I need to change it.
我需要改变
I just keep getting hurt.
我不停地在受伤
Love just doesn't work for me. No, but it will.
恋爱真的不适合我 不 还没到时候呢
Okay, listen, you are gonna meet that perfect person,
听着 你一定会遇到你的真命天女
and it is all gonna click.
这都是命运安排好了的
What if I already did?
要是我已经遇到了呢?
What if it's Liza?
要真是莉萨呢?
Listen, if you and Liza are meant to be together,
听着 如果你和莉萨是天生一对
nothing can keep you apart.
谁都不能阻挡你们在一起
And I'm the romantic one?
你还说我生性浪漫?
Yeah.
是啊
Out of all the people I could have met on Yara...
在Yara那么多可能认识的人里面...
I know. I was surprised to see your profile.
很巧对吧 看到你的资料我也很惊讶
And to learn you're interested in men and women.
更惊讶的是上面写着你对男人女人都感兴趣
My friend Lauren applied for me.
我朋友劳伦帮我注册的
Clearly she's more interested
很显然她更有兴趣
in meeting people for herself.
给自己物色对象
Uh-huh, sure.
嗯哼 没错
I'll be right back. No rush.
我一会儿就回来 不着急
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
There are bagels in the lobby.
大厅里有百吉饼吃
Yeah, I'm good. I'm actually meeting somebody.
好的 我不饿 其实我一会儿要见个人
Me too.
我也是
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Hey. Hi, Jake.
嘿 嘿 杰克
Sorry, I can't stay for breakfast.
抱歉 我不能留下来吃早饭了
I'm doing HuffPo Live in an hour.
我一个小时以后有赫芬顿邮报的直播
Um, so, look, I was really impressed
我对你们两个
with what you guys had to say and I know the importance
真的印象深刻 而且我也知道
of surrounding yourself with smart people,
身边有你们这样聪明的人是很重要的
so I decided that I would like to work with you.
所以我决定同意开展合作
Who? Both of you.
和谁? 你们两个
Can we do that?
这样可以吗?
Why not? There are a few reasons.
有何不可呢? 还是有几个问题的
But we can figure that out. Okay, fantastic.
但是我们都能解决 好极了
I feel really good about this.
我很看好这次合作
Good. I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
Great, so my lawyer will be in touch.
好的 我的律师不久就会联♥系♥你们的
And I'm super excited, so I'll see ya.
我超级激动的 回见啦
Hey, Jake.
嘿 杰克
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
You know, sometimes three's a crowd.
有时候 三个和尚没水喝
I mean one thing no other publishing house
你们和其他出版社不一样的地方
is offering is two amazing editors.
就是能提供两个出色的编辑
I'm a first-time author.
我是第一次写书
I need all the help I can get.
多一个帮手是一个
Okay. Okay?
那好吧 没事了?
Oh, um, I saw you on Yara.
噢 我在Yara上看到你了
Yeah, I saw you too.
没错 我也看见你了
How is the tour going?
巡回宣传做的怎么样了?
Door open or door closed?
开着门说还是关起门来说?
Pauline is unhinged.
波琳已经崩溃了
She cries every time
她只要一提及你们的关系
she's asked about your relationship.
就哭得不像样
I knew that talking about the break up would be hard.
我知道谈论分手的事情会很艰难
But this... this, uh...
但是 这次 呃
That is truly unexpected.
这个我还真的完全没想到
Uh, she's actually telling people that, um,
不过她跟别人是这么说的 呃
that you're still together.
她对别人说你们还在一起
I thought it might be a bad idea, but
我本来也觉得这是个坏主意
it's so hard to push back with such raw subject matter.
但是鉴于书的题材 这种场面其实很难避免
It's not your fault. This is uncharted territory.
这不是你的问题 我们都没想象到这种情况的发生
Ugh, I had such high hopes.
啊 都怪我期望值太高
Well, this book
这本书
may not be what the company hoped it would be.
可能和公♥司♥原先预想的样子有偏差
It's definitely not what Pauline hoped it would be.
反正不是波琳希望的那样
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry, Diana, for making your job harder.
戴安娜 真不好意思 让你的工作不好做了
Charles, maybe you should go tonight in my place.
查尔斯 要不你今晚代替我去吧
Wouldn't that just support this fallacy?
那不等于变相支持她的谎言了吗?
You're not supporting her lie.
你支持的不是她的谎言
You're supporting her.
而是她这个人
Liza, sorry I'm late. Hi, it's okay.
莉萨 不好意思 我来晚了 没事没事
How are you feeling? Ah, nervous.
你现在感觉怎么样? 我好紧张啊
All right, I'm gonna talk to moderator
好吧 我会在问答环节开始前
before the Q&A starts.
跟主持人说一下
Hopefully I can get him to stick
希望他能控制场面
to questions about the novel.
让读者只问关于小说内容的问题
You know you'd think
你知道吗 我本来以为
the lying would get easier,
谎言说久了 会变得更容易
but the more it accumulates, the harder it gets.
但是随着时间的积累 反而变得更难说出口了
Yeah. Believe what you're saying is true.
我懂 你得暗示自己 相信自己说的每一个字
Keep your answers short, and remember, these people
回答保持简短 还有记住 这些人今晚来这里
are here because you gave them hope.
是因为你的故事给了她们希望
Yep, false hope.
是啊 只不多是假希望
Hope that they could have the lives they wanted.
我们希望她们能过上她们想要的生活
It doesn't necessarily mean saving their marriage.
但不代表我们能百分百拯救她们的婚姻
That can mean anything.
还能代表其他东西的嘛
Okay. Thanks, Liza.
好吧 谢谢你 莉萨
"It was a Tuesday.
"那天是星期二
"Corina had piano lessons and Jamie had ballet.
"科瑞娜去上钢琴课 杰米去上芭蕾课
"I was back in the routine, and it felt like I never left.
"我又回到了常规生活 好像自己从未离开过
"The one difference was..." Hey.
"唯一的不同..." 哎
No statements and no two-part questions.
你得避免观众作任何评论或者一题两问
And try not to pick someone who came here
还有别挑那些来这里寻求
for advice on their love life.
感情生活建议的人
How am I supposed to know that?
我又没有透视眼 怎么可能知道?
Oh, you can tell.
你一看就能看出来了
"And that night at the dinner table
"那天吃晚饭时候
"In front of the kids,
"在孩子们面前
"He took my hand,
"他拉起我的手
"And for the second time in our relationship, he proposed."
"在我们恋爱以来第二次 向我求婚了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you, Pauline.
谢谢你 波琳
Now we'll take some questions from the audience.
观众朋友们现在能够提问了
Oh, no, too eager. Keep going.
这女的样子太急切了 别别别
Yes, over here on the right.
好的 右边的这位女士
Mm-mm.
糟了
Hi, Pauline.
你好 波琳
Beth. Hi, Beth.
我叫贝丝 你好 贝丝
Love your book. Aw, thank you.
我大爱你的书 哇 非常感谢你的喜爱
I have a personal question.
我有一个比较私人的问题想问
Oh, of course you do.
呵呵 当然了
How's it working between you
你和现实生活中的卡尔
and the real-life Karl?
感情怎么样呢?
Um, it's...
呃 那个...
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表