剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
in the South China Sea...
他不是正式的新闻广播员 对吧
He's not an official newsreader, is he?
我从来没见过他
I've never seen him before.
你觉得这是恶作剧吗
What, do you think it's a hoax?
他说的是真的 每个台都在放
Well, he's right, it's on every channel.
我们在打仗吗 这是不是意味着我们开战了
Are we at war? Does this mean we're at war?
-英国 -我不知道
- Great Britain? - I don't know.
...导弹型号♥是UGM133A三叉戟二代D5
...missile is a UGM-133A Trident II D-5...
-他是说三叉戟吗 那是我们 -那就是我们吧
- Did he say Trident? That us! - That's us, isn't it?
-天呐 是我们 -伊迪丝 三叉戟是指我们吗
- Oh, my God, that's us! - Edith, is that us? Does Trident mean us?
-只有我们有三叉戟导弹吗 -我不知道
- Are we the only ones with Trident missiles? - I don't know.
-还是他们利用了我们 -我不知道
- Or have they used us? - I don't know.
他们是不是这么做了 美国利用了我们吗
Is that what they've done? Have America used us?
史蒂芬 我不知道
Stephen, I don't know.
中国人会击落导弹的
They're going to shoot it down, the Chinese,
导弹不会落地的
it's not going to land.
他们每次都击落导弹 他们擅长做这个
They shoot these missiles down all the time, it's what they do.
大英帝国
The United Kingdom of Great Britain
和北爱尔兰
and Northern Ireland has been placed
正式准备开战
on an official war footing,
从今天的17点15分开始
as of 17.15 this afternoon.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国朝位于中国南海的
The United States of America has launched a nuclear missile
中国争议领土红沙岛
at the disputed Chinese territory of Hong Sha Dao
发射了一枚核弹
in the South China Sea...
该岛距离中国大♥陆♥760英里
...an artificial island 760 miles from mainland China.
这是什么意思 结束了吗
What does that mean? Is it over?
就这样了吗
Is that it?
就是 就是个警告 像测试一样
It was, it was just a warning, you know, like a test.
他们只是在做测试
They were testing it.
不 即使结束了也不会停止
No, it doesn't stop cos it's over.
就跟战争电影一样
It's like in the war films,
警报不会在空袭期间一直响
the siren doesn't keep going throughout the air raid,
发出警告后就停了 然后
it just warns you and then it stops and then...
炸♥弹♥袭来
The bombs hit.
是的
Yeah.
你去哪儿 丹尼 你要去哪儿
Where are you going, Danny? Danny, where are you going?
谢天谢地 如果这就是世界末日了
Thank God, cos if this is the end of the world,
我不想跟那群人一起见证 没别的意思
I don't want to see it with that lot, no offence.
让我上车
Let me in, then.
你在干什么 丹尼尔
What are you doing? Daniel?
你敢走 丹尼 丹尼
Don't you dare! Danny! Danny!
我就知道 老天 我就知道
I knew it. Oh, my God, I knew it!
导弹还有多久到达目的地
How long does it take for the missiles to arrive?
我说过了 我们不知道导弹是从哪儿发射的
I've said, we don't know where it's launched from,
所以不知道多久会到达
so we don't know how long it takes.
我们待在这屋里应该很安全
We should be safe in this house.
我们家就有一个小中国人
We've got our very own little Chinaman.
-他们会放过我们的 -老天 外婆
- They'll leave us alone. - For God's sake, Gran.
-这话是什么意思 -没什么
- What's that supposed to mean? - Nothing.
-不 你这是什么意思 -没什么
- No! What does that mean? - Nothing.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 蠢老太婆
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, you stupid old woman?
知道吗 我觉得假警报对我们有好处
Do you know what, I think a false alarm will do us good?
因为我们任由美国对我们武力恫吓
Cos we let America get away with all that sabre-rattling and...
中国也有责任
China is just as much to blame and.
伊迪丝 伊迪丝 能听见吗
Edith. Edith, can you hear me?
该死
Oh, shit.
我们可以确定一个核装置
We can confirm a nuclear device
已经在红沙岛爆♥炸♥了
has detonated on the island of Hong Sha Dao,
时间是格林威治时间17点53分
at 17.53 Greenwich meantime,
中国南海地区时间是凌晨2点53分
02.53 within the region of the South China Sea.
-可是伊迪丝在哪儿 -越南
- But where's Edith? - Vietnam.
距离那里有多远
How close is that?
-史蒂芬 越南位于中国哪个方向 -我不知道
- Stephen? Where's Vietnam compared to China? - I don't know.
-就... -她离那里有多远
- Just... - How close, is she?
-就... -如果他们反击怎么办
- Just... - What if they fire back?
-专心听广播 -如果他们反击怎么办
- Just...just listen. - What if they fire back?
大家都冷静点
Everybody calm down, please.
-史蒂芬 我们该怎么办 -瑟莱萨 我怎么知道
- Stephen, what do we do? - Celeste, how the hell do I know?!
炸死中国人 把他们炸成碎片
Bomb the Chinese! Blow them to bits!
又不是我管事
I'm not in charge!
你想成为什么样的人都可以
You can be whatever you want to be.
听到没 你想成为什么样的人都可以
Do you hear me? You can be whatever you want to be.
投给薇芙
听他的 罗茜 你控制一下他行不行
Just listen to the man. Rosie, will you control him please.
别冲我发火啊
Don't have a go at me.
史蒂芬 你别大吼大叫了
Stephen, can you just stop shout...
投给薇芙
现在怎么办
What happens now?!
现在怎么办
What happens now?!
下集预告
你知道你可以永生吗
Did you know you can live forever?
你们是否与我并肩战斗
Are you with me?
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表