剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
And I wanted to ask you...
你可以帮我一个忙吗 -什么忙
Will you do me a favour?What?
你会转告给爸爸吗 -噢 亲爱的......
Will you tell Dad?Oh, sweet....
拜托 帮我转告给爸
Please, will you tell Dad for me?
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
我可以买♥♥一升脱脂牛奶吗 谢谢
Can I get a litre of non milk? Thanks.
还需要别的什么吗 呃...
Anything else?Er...
能打一炮可能会更好
Thought a shag might be nice.
先生 这我无能为力
Nothing I can do about that, sir.
哦豁
Oh!
好吧 那我只能一个人孤单的回家喽
Well, I'll just go home all alone, then.
哟 先生你现在这个样子有点难看哦
Well, you're a bit ugly, sir.
是啊 快伤心死了吧
I am.It's very sad.
那先生晚安
Goodnight, sir.
晚安
Goodnight.
MOANING
好了...你想干嘛!噢!
THEY LAUGH All right... What are you doing? Ah!
好了 停会儿
Get off! Get off!
不要 继续,继续,继续 我知道你还想要 是
Yeah. Go on, go on, go on. You want it?Yeah.
是 嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... CRASHING
HE LAUGHS
MOANING, LAUGHTER
再过一个月 将迎来红沙岛事件一周年
ON TV:And next month, it will be one year since Hong Sha Dao,
由于动荡的银行系统
and the shock waves continue around the world -
该事件将继续在世界各地造成影响
with instability still rocking the banking system.
谢了 但我没打算多聊
Thanks, but I'm not stopping.
我没多久空余时间 我本应该在午餐时间值班 所以...
I haven't got long. I'm supposed to be on lunch duty, so...
好吧 把表拿去
Well, there it is.
谢了 我差点忘了这块只花了二十英镑的表
Yeah. Didn't even miss it. It only cost 20 quid, that.
你是我认识的唯一一个有十种不同手表的人
You're the only man I know with ten different watches.
你不♥穿♥同样的衬衫... 我一直这样 你呢
You don't wear the same shirt... BOTH:..all the time, do you?
最近过得怎么样 还好吗
So how are things? OK?
还行吧 繁忙而充实
Yeah, not bad. Nice and busy.
你呢 他怎么样 那个男孩
What about you? Hm? How is he? The boy?
他只比我小六岁
He's only six years younger.
那一定很刺♥激♥ -噢 别说了
That is so hot!Oh, stop it.
我只是希望你能签署这些文件
I just thought if you could sign those papers.
我们正设法让Viktor离开这儿
We're trying to get Viktor this Leave to Remain thing.
如果我们离婚 这可能会帮得上忙
And if I'm divorced, it might help.
所以我把手表给你带来了... -丹!
I was honestly bringing you the watch...Dan!
还记得在所有人面前你给我做的好事了么
You shat on me - in front of everyone. Remember?
所以我和你根本没有继续下去的希望好吗
So I don't have the slightest wish to stay married to you, OK?
我会签的
I'll sign it.
抱歉
Sorry.
差不多一年了
It's almost a year ago now.
嗯 还差两星期
Well, two weeks' time.
外祖母依旧坚持要开派对
Gran's still insisting on a party.
那也是我不会忘掉的一件事
That's one thing I won't miss.
站那不动 冷漠而又不失礼貌
Standing there freezing politely.
我一直劝她说现在并不只是她的生日假期
I keep telling her, it's not just her birthday weekend now -
人们正在悼念那四万人的死亡
it's commemorating 40,000 dead.
然后就是烧烤 -哦 我知道
And it's a barbecue.Yeah, I know.
THEY LAUGH
HE LAUGHS
那么现在是个什么状况呢
So what's the status now then, hmm?
“Victor 我的名字是Viktor”
Viktor. My name is Viktor.
仍然还是一个政♥治♥避难者 并没有改变
Still classified as an asylum seeker. That hasn't changed.
什么 他居然被允许和你住在一起 -是的
What, and he's allowed to live with you?Yep.
嗯
Mm-hm.
整个屋子现在一团糟 这会把你逼疯的
The house is a mess now. It would drive you mad.
Viktor!
Viktor!
情况依旧很艰难 他不被允许工作或做任何事情
It's still tough. He's not allowed a job or anything.
我的意思是 他正在兼♥职♥ 防止自己闲的发疯
I mean, he's working part time to stop him going mad,
但都是些日结的活儿
but it's all cash in hand.
他拿到了经济学学位
He's got a degree in economics,
然而却屈居在一个加油站工作
but he's stuck working in the petrol station.
不过 我告诉你
I tell you what, though.
你知道发生了什么好事吗
Do you know what the good thing is?
有效期快到的时候 他得到了免费的肉馅饼
He gets free pasties when the sell-by date is up.
他们把它们免费分发出去了 -哦 你喜欢肉馅饼
They give them away! Oh, you love pasties.
是的 我得到了免费的肉馅饼
I do! I get free pasties.
好吧 你看 你高兴 我也高兴
Well, look. Um, I am glad you're happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的 我很高兴
Really, I am.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 打扰一下 我的app卡死了 加2号♥汽油 谢谢
Hiya. Sorry, my app's frozen. It's pump number two. Thanks.
好的
Uh-huh.
£120 谢谢
120. Thank you.
还有什么事吗 先生
Anything else, sir?
不 够了 谢谢
No, that's everything. Thanks.
本周末将因全国各地兴起的红沙岛爆♥炸♥一周年
This weekend will be marked by services up and down the country
纪念活动而被公众铭记
to remember Hong Sha Dao on the first anniversary
of the explosion.
而美国大使♥馆♥已经被人群包围
And American embassies have been surrounded by crowds
就在去年今日发生的那起悲剧事件发起抗♥议♥
protesting at the events of this time last year.
为纪念这一天 竞选活动将暂停
Campaigning will be suspended for the day.
我们的思绪与悼念
My thoughts and prayers
将与北♥京♥同在
are with Beijing.
嘿 生日快乐
Hey! Happy Birthday.
理论上说现在还不是你的生日
Although technically it's not till tomorrow,
所以 如果你没有活过这个晚上 我会把它要回来的
so if you don't survive the night, I'll have it back!
亲爱的 如果你♥爸♥妈想要搬家
Now then, sweetheart, if your mum and dad want to move house,
你随时都可以来住在这 不是吗
you can always come and live here, can't you?
我可是最爱你的人
Who loves you? I do.
哦 这可真是帮了大忙了
Oh, well, that helps enormously. Well done.
生日快乐 Muriel
Happy birthday, Muriel.
你听说了吗 Bethany升职了 -我还不知道呢
Did you hear, Bethany got promoted? I didn't know that.
不是很好吗 无论是什么工作
Isn't that good?Marvellous -whatever that job is.
她的工作是数据挖掘
She's data mining.
嗯 我知道那叫什么 虽然具体是什么我并不知道
Yeah, I know what it is, but I don't know what it is!
我要宣布个规定
I have a rule.
谁都不许看我女儿的手
No-one is allowed to stare at my daughter's hand.
Beth 把你的手伸出来 好了 现在放下吧
Beth, show me your hand. Right. Hand down again.
看吧 所有人都在盯着她的手看
That's it's. I've had enough of people staring.
那玩意打电♥话♥要双倍的话费
It turns out the calls are twice the price.
你可没跟我们说过这事
You didn't ask about that.
Rosie呢 她还没到吗
Where's Rosie? She's not here yet?
她说她会迟到一会儿 她儿子林肯肚子有点不舒服
She said she'd be late. Lincoln had a bit of a tum.
我一直都在找巧克力 找啊找啊
Now I looked and looked and looked for chocolate,
但是哪里都找不到
but you just can't find it any more.
我想今年 不准看电视
I thought, this year - no TV.
就算是男孩们都到了也不行
Even when the boys arrive.
去年那件事吓死我们了 所以不许看电视
TV off, because that thing scared us to death last year.
说真的 去年简直是恐怖至极
I mean, let's be honest, it was terrifying.
我真的以为我会看到你们都灰飞烟灭
I actually thought I could see you all perish.
我的家人 就正在我面前的人
My own family, right in front of me -
所以我当时可能说了些蠢话
so I might have said some silly things.
我说了蠢话 对不起
I know I did - and I'm sorry.
我也一样
I'm sorry too.
哦 也许你们不需要一整年都不来看我了
Well, now, maybe you won't need to stay away for a whole year.
哦 我们不是故意不来的
We didn't do it on purpose.
我们只是 很忙而已
Been busy, that's all.
哦 Stephen说其实没那么忙
Oh. Stephen said not so busy.
房♥子怎么样了 有什么消息吗
What about the house? Is there any news?
呃 有个Yamagata先生喜欢它 所以我想我们已经找到买♥♥主了
Um, that Mr Yamagata liked it, so I think we've found a buyer.
嘿 我正要问 你觉得我是不是应该把我的钱
Hey, I was going to ask, do you think I should move my money
和其他的一些财物转到银行里去
with all this fuss about the banks?
呃 我的金融咨♥询♥服务每小时三百镑
Er, financial advice off me costs 300 an hour,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
应该没问题 你身家还没有八万五千英镑吧
Nah, you should be all right. You haven't got 85 grand, have you?
当然没有
God, no.
那就好
That'd be nice.
只要没超过八万五千镑 你就还在接受政♥府♥补贴
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表