剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
他们创造了400个新的工作岗位-私人保安
They created 400 new jobs - private security guards,
一夜之间 400名警卫
overnight, 400 guards.
这是什么意思?他们在保护什么东西
What does that mean? They're guarding something.
我认为这些人在这里被记录下来
And I think the erstwhiles are recorded in here.
安全 他们一定是改变了模式 抱歉
Security. They must have changed the pattern. Sorry.
离你的走廊大约有90秒的距离
They're about 90 seconds away from your corridor.
如果你现在走 我可以带你出去 伊迪丝阿姨!
If you leave now, I can get you out the way came. Aunt Edith!
-伊迪丝 你能听到我吗?-哦 是的
- Edith, can you hear me? - Oh, yep.
你没事吧?你得出去
You all right? You need to get out.
伊迪丝 你的呼吸有什么问题?
Edith, what's wrong with your breathing?
伊迪丝?
Edith?
哦 我的天啊 你的心率!别管我 这是你的肺
Oh, my God, your heart rate! Leave me alone. It's your lungs.
这是你的肺 这是红沙 不是吗?
The condition of your lungs. This is Hong Sha, isn't it?
我说了!你在红沙中毒了 比你说的还糟!
I said so! You got poisoned at Hong Sha, and it's worse than you said!
以前的…
Erstwhile...
哦 天哪!
Oh, God!
他们在你的走廊上!
They're on your corridor!
他们越来越近了!
They're getting closer!
不要动!伊迪丝!呆在原地!
Don't move! Edith! Stay where you are!
-我找不到 -他们有两扇门!
- I can't find it. - They're two doors away!
哦 天哪!
Oh, my God!
它在这里的某个地方
It's in here somewhere.
没关系
It's OK.
他们走了
They've gone.
你的心率下降了
And your heart rate's coming down.
就是这样
That's it.
-很好很容易 -谢谢
- Nice and easy. - Thanks.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
-那是辐射吗?-他们说
- Is that the radiation? - They say...
中国人……
the Chinese...
有各种各样的东西在红沙上
had all sorts of stuff on Hong Sha.
我把它吸进去了
I breathed it in.
好的
OK.
就坐那儿吧
Just sit there.
让你喘口气 我们有一整晚的时间把你赶出去
Get your breath back. We've got all night to get you out.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
-丹尼-你觉得呢?
- Danny. - Do you think?
看看我
Look at me.
就像我很聪明
Like I'm so clever.
我告诉他们
I told them.
整个事情
The whole thing.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
嗯
Well...
是的 你不能这么说
yeah. You can't say that.
嗯 有点 我是说 你知道他是什么样的人
Well, it was, slightly. I mean, you know what he was like.
我爱他 丹叔叔 但他可能有点自恋
I loved him, Uncle Dan, but he could be a bit full of himself.
-是的 正直的 -他从不说那是你的错
- Yeah, righteous... - He'd never say it was your fault.
就在最后 他会说 “这都是关于我的 ”
Right at the end, he'd be saying, "This is all about me."
这就是他
That's so him.
是的 我想念他
Yeah. I miss him.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
非常感谢 给他小费
Thanks very much. Give him a tip.
你看见了吗?是杰拉德林弹
Have you seen? It's Gerard Linstrum.
你说政♥府♥陷入了混乱 这看起来是相反的
You said the government was in chaos. This looks like the opposite.
对我们来说就更好了 所以 计划是 你听着 给我
All the better for us. So, the plan is, you listen, get me the
评估和我提出报价
assessment and I make the bid.
我认为这是一个智囊团 这是一个拍卖♥♥
I thought this was a think tank. It's an auction.
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
吉姆!胡迪!你的父亲好吗?远离麻烦?
Jim! Woody! How's that father of yours? Keeping out of trouble?
是的 他把那个留给我 那个老混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah. He leaves that to me, the old bastard.
对不起 对不起
Excuse me. Sorry.
不是在你的路上吗?不
Not in your way? No.
我不知道
I didn't know...
-没有人说你在这里 -我不是
- No-one said that you were here. - I'm not.
我明白了 当然
I see, of course.
-你曾经见过我的妹妹 -是吗?
- You met my sister once. - Did I?
-好吧 你必须认识数以百万计的人 -我很好吗?
- Well, you must meet millions of people. - Was I nice?
是的 你很可爱
Yeah. Yeah. You were lovely.
她总是很兴奋 她很激动 -她投票给我了吗?
She always goes on about it. She was thrilled. - Did she vote for me?
是啊 事实上 我认为她做到了 -很好
Yeah, well, as a matter of fact I think she did. - Good.
-该死的报纸 -我知道 是的 我也是
- Bloody papers. - I know, yeah. Me, too.
我以为我们已经废除了文书工作 就像我们在倒♥退♥
I thought we'd done away with paperwork. It's like we're going backwards.
-你知道 都是因为俄♥国♥人 -别那么傻
- You know, all because of the Russians. - Don't be so stupid.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我的兄弟死了
My brother died.
他来自曼彻斯特 他试图帮助这些难民
He was from Manchester, and he was trying to help these refugees.
从技术上讲 他们是非法移♥民♥ 他上了船
Well, they were technically illegal immigrants. And he got on the boat
和他们一起穿越海峡
with them across the Channel.
真的 真的很愚蠢 真的 真的很愚蠢
Really, really stupid thing to do. Really, really stupid.
这些船 有铝甲板 如果你放
And those boats, they have this aluminium deck, and if you put
太多的人在上面
too many people on top of it...
他淹死了
He drowned.
所以 我是认真的
So I'm, I'm taking this seriously,
这些住房♥问题 我将尽我最大的努力去帮助
these housing problems, and I will do my very best to help.
他是勇敢还是白♥痴♥?
Was he brave or an idiot?
我……我不知道
I... I don't know.
好吧 如果我能做到 我就会离开 远离这一切
Well, if I could do it, I'd go. Sail away, far from all this.
就在地平线上 然后……消失了
Just head for the horizon and... gone.
想象一下如果我这样做了
Imagine if I did.
你是总理 你可以做你想做的事
You're the Prime Minister, you can do what you want.
他们会杀了我
They'd kill me.
谁会呢?
Who would?
他们会杀了我
They would have me killed.
困难在于 别管难民
The difficulty is, never mind refugees,
我们的人口有问题
we've got problems with our own population.
洪水和辐射 我们预测还有一百万人无家可归
Floods and radiation, and we predict another million homeless
在未来五年内从海岸侵蚀
from coastal erosion within the next five years.
我们需要更多的空间 就这么简单
We need more room. Simple as that.
现在 我们有很多所谓的“以前的网站”
Now, we have a number of what we call "erstwhile sites" - so-called
因为这是以前的军队基地
because this was an erstwhile army base,
这是正式的警♥察♥训练设施
this was formally police training facility,
这曾经是一家医院 现在是空的
this used to be a hospital, now empty.
我们把它们当作溢出来使用 但老实说 我们已经吃饱了
We're using them as overflows, but to be honest, we're full.
我们不能扩张 这就是我们来找你的地方
And we can't expand. And that's where we come to you.
现在 请记住 任何事情都可以在这些墙内说出来
Now, bear in mind that anything can be said within these walls.
没有后果
No consequences.
如果我们把这些营地交给你管理
If we were to hand these camps over to you for governance,
你会怎么处理?小问题 简
how would you cope? Little problem, Jane.
对不起 小细节
Excuse me. Tiny detail.
不是每个人都赞同“露营”这个词
Not everyone approves of the word "camps".
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
“营地”有负面含义
Facilities. "Camps" have negative connotations.
以前的网站被保留下来以防万一
The erstwhile sites are being kept off the record in case people get
心烦 尽管我个人认为公众比那更坚忍♥
upset, although personally I think the public are more stoic than that.
正如维多利亚伍德曾经说过的 “英国人只会
As Victoria Wood once said, "The British would only
“如果他们改变了大篷车的法律 就会有一场革命 ”
"have a revolution if they changed the laws on caravanning."
但是让我们看看这些词 让我们盯着它们看
But let's look at the words, Let's stare them down. The word
“集中”指的是任何事物的集中
"concentration" simply means a concentration of anything.
你可以填满一个满是橙子的营地 这将是一个集中营
You can fill a camp full of oranges, it'd be a concentration camp by dint
橙子被浓缩了 就像那个一样简单
of the oranges being concentrated - simple as that one.
让它听起来很好吃
Made it sound rather tasty.
集中营的概念可以追溯到19世纪
The notion of a concentration camp goes way back to the 19th century,
布尔战争
the Boer War.
他们是英国的发明 在南非建造 用来安置这些人
They were British inventions, built in South Africa, to house the men,
妇女和儿童因冲突而无家可归——难民
women and children made homeless by the conflict - refugees.
你看 一切都比我们想象的要老得多
You see, everything is much older than we think, and everything
旧事又发生了 不管怎样 我很抱歉 我打扰了
old happens again. Anyway, I'm sorry, I'm interrupting.
-不 不 不 很好 -我让你上车
- No, no, no, it's fine. - I'll let you get on.
但是 实际上 当我们考虑这些的时候是值得指出的
But, actually, it is worth pointing out, when we consider these
以前的网站以及如何让他们工作 他们永远不会
erstwhile sites and how to make them work, they will never
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表