剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
-也就是说世界上任何一部手♥机♥
-谁拿走了他的手♥机♥?为什么他们有权这么做
which is every phone in the world.
Who's got his phone? How are they allowed to have his phone?
那是他的手♥机♥ 所以现在在谁手里 手♥机♥到底在哪儿
That phone belongs to him, so who's got it right now? Where is it?
我得回办公室了
I need to get back to the office.
他会被带到哪儿去
He's going where?
三桥中心 一个像Yarl's Wood一样的地方 在盖特威克附近
Three Bridges. It's a centre like Yarl's Wood, near Gatwick.
他已经在路上了 -这太荒谬了
He's on his way now. It's ridiculous.
我在网上搜到了
I've got it here.
官网上说“三桥是一个遣返中心 这意味着......
It says, "Three Bridges is a removal centre." Does that mean...?
它在盖特威克附近
It's near Gatwick.
被送到那儿就会被遣返
You go there to be removed.
他们不可能短短一天内就把你遣送回国
They can't deport someone in a single day.
你没见过的事多着呢
Oh, your little world.
他离你那儿不远 我六点半之前能到 给我们点个披萨
He's not that far from you. I'll be there by half six. Get us a pizza.
我们一个月内应该能搬走了
We should be moving in a month or so.
第一个买♥♥家Yamagata先生 已经回来了
The first man came back, Mr Yamagata.
他开了个价 所以我们得搬走了 哦 除了Ruby
He offered the asking price, so off we go. Oh, except Ruby.
我不想搬家 真的不想
I'm not moving. I'm really not.
加柠檬的披萨并没用啊
Pizza with lemon does not work.
总理路上的那栋房♥子没能买♥♥成
That house in Chancellor Row fell through, so we might have to
所以我们可能得租住几个月 这有点麻烦...
rent for a couple of months, which is a bit of a hassle, but...
不过给我腾了点时间找工作
..gives me time to look for work.
这栋房♥子能卖♥♥多少钱
How much did this place go for?
260万英镑
2.6 million.
啊 天哪
Oh, my God!
真不愧是伦敦
London!
PHONE RINGS
别挂 别挂 等等......
Hold on. Hold on, hold on, hold on,
hold on, hold on, on, on. Hold on.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
嘿 猜猜我在哪儿
Hey! Guess where I am.
我知道 我现在快成研究三桥的专家了
你还好吧
I know where you are.
I'm like a world expert on Three Bridges now.You OK?
这是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is this?
他们给了我一个有10镑余额的手♥机♥
不许我用原来那个
They give you a phone with 10 credit. Not allowed my old one.
我知道 我知道 那你自己的手♥机♥哪儿去了
No, I know, I know. But what's happened to your proper phone?
在谁手里 他们拿走了吗 手♥机♥被装袋了吗
Who's got it? Did they take it? Did they bag it?
他们给你开了收据吗 那可不是他们的财产
Did they give you a receipt?
Because that's really not their property.
你知道手♥机♥在哪里吗 -我并不关心我的手♥机♥在哪
Do you know where it is?I don't really care about the phone.
别
No.
你还好吗
You OK?
还行
Yeah.
我都没来得及说再见
I didn't even say goodbye.
无论如何 我就在伦敦 离你不远
So anyway, I'm down here in London. I'm not far away.
我和Stephen待在一起
I'm staying with Stephen.
我带了你的衣服 就随便塞了几件
I've got your clothes. Just shoved them in.
明天一早我会安排跟你见面
First thing tomorrow, I'll make an appointment to see you.
你不能这样 -你真犟
因为我可以 并且我会这么做
You can't.Well, tough because I can, and I will.
预约见面要等24小时
It takes 24 hours to make an appointment, and they're flying me
而他们早上7点就会把我赶走了
out at 7.00am.
只剩12个小时了
It's 12 hours' time.
不 Yvonne已经提出上诉了
No, Yvonne's put in an appeal.
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
但她提出上诉了
She's put in an appeal.
这就是现在的体制
That's the system now.
他们把法律恢复成2014年的样子了
They reverted the law back to 2014.
只有先被驱逐出境 然后才能上诉
You get deported. Then you can appeal.
不 他们不能这样做
Well, they can't do that.
好啊. 你去和他们说吧
OK. Tell them.
早上7点吗
7.00am?
是
Yeah.
去哪里 基辅?
Where to - Kiev?
对
Yeah. Right, then.
好吧 你先去 然后...
Well, you go, and then...
..我会接你回来的
..I'll get you back.
那拜托了
Yes, please.
嘿
Hey.
GIGGLING
嘿 别说话了 快睡吧
Hi there. Shut up. Go to sleep.
怎么了 -没什么
What's all this?Nothing.
床还行吧 -挺好的
Is the bed OK?It's fine.
对了,男孩们给你惹麻烦了吗 -没有
Oh, were the boys making trouble? No.
SHE LAUGHS
出什么问题了吗
Is there something wrong?
不 还好 只是......
No, it's fine. Just...
就是很好 就这样
SHE WHISPERS: This is nice. That's all.
现在..嘘
Now sssh!
噢!
Aw!
EDITH LAUGHS
行了 闭嘴吧你
Aw! Shut up!
我很久没这样跟你聊天了
I haven't done this for years.
还记得那辆大篷车吗?
Remember that caravan?
所有食物都吃完了 你还记得吗
All the food went off. Do you remember?
妈妈很生气
Mum was livid!
多么快乐的时光啊
Happy days.
是啊
Yeah.
那 晚安咯
Night, then.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
好吧
Right.
你打算怎么办 先回家
What are you going to do? Go back home.
然后把他弄回来
Get him back.
PHONE RINGS
嗨,你还好吗
Hi there. You OK?
现在出来 快点 到阳台上来看看
Come outside - quickly! Come and look outside now.
Danny说Viktor已经被遣返了
Danny said Viktor's been flown out.
他打电♥话♥给内政部 结果只和一个普通员工谈了谈
He's phoned the Home Office but just ended up talking to a clerk.
嗯嗯嗯 -Edith,你快来外面看看
Yes, yes, yes - Edith, come outside
now!
我在这儿 看得见吗
I'm here. Can you see me?
发生什么了 -哦 天啊
What's all the fuss? Oh, my God.
等会儿你就能看见了 它来了 超有意思的
Wait till you see. Here it comes. It's hilarious.
快看
Look.
是竞选巴士:那是Rookmobile 是Vivienne Rook
Look, it's the Battle Bus! It's the Rookmobile! It's Vivienne Rook!
哦 我的天 我在报纸上看到过她
Oh, my God. I've read about her.
是的 她一直在电视上出现 你都错过了
Yeah, she's on TV all the time, you missed it!
她现在有自己的党派了 四星党
She's got her own party, the Four Stars!
你好呀 Viv 噢耶 喔
Hello, Viv! Hello! Yes, woo!
她听起来就像个怪物
She sounds like a monster.
噢 我知道 我不会投票给她的 她太可怕了
Oh, I know, I wouldn't vote for her. She's horrific.
我看到的八卦上说她处处表现得很正常 但其实是个百万富翁
I read somewhere that she acts all normal, but she's a millionaire.
加油Viv 喔噢
Go on, Viv! Whoo!
Rosie 我觉得她其实不在车上
Rosie, I don't think she's actually on the bus.
是的 我知道 她不会来这种地方的
Yeah, I know. She won't set foot in this place.
这儿已经是工党500年的老地盘了
Been Labour for 500 years.
但我还是要提醒你 很高兴有个女的参选了 加油呀Viv
Mind you, nice to have a woman, though. Go on, Viv!
所以他在那边都认识哪些人
So who's he got out there?
他的父母
His mum and dad.
但他们是东正教♥徒♥
But they're Eastern Orthodox,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人占领乌克兰时
and when the Russians occupied Ukraine, they named him
他们向警方举报他是同性恋
to the police as gay.
这就是那里的人做的事 那可是他的亲生父母啊
That's what people do there. His own parents!
额我的意思是 他有朋友 但他们都太害怕了
I mean, he's got friends, but they're all too scared. PHONE RINGS
天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦 -我来啦 我还活着
Oh! Here I am! I'm alive.
我做到了 我在这儿呢
I did it! I'm here.
你还好吗 你那里现在几点
Are you all right? What time is it there?
你在哪 -我很好 我真的很好 -我们先出去一下
Where are you? I'm fine. I'm really fine. We're going.
别在意我们 我们不会打扰你的
Don't mind us. We'll leave you to it.
干得漂亮Viktor 他会把你接回家的
Well done, Viktor. He'll get you home.
大家好 谢谢你们
Hi there! Thank you.
我晚一点会过来找你 Fran
I'll come round later, yeah, Fran? All right, all right.
好的 再见
Right, bye-bye.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表