剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Isn't that weird? Is that all that's left?
他看起来像茶
He looks like tea.
清淡的茶 这就是我们最后的归宿,茶?
Weak tea. Is that all we are in the end, tea?
我想,就像飘散的灰烬一样
Just like scattering the ashes, I suppose.
灰烬可不会像这样
Can't do this with ashes.
-干杯 -伊迪丝!
Cheers. Edith!
你不能那样!
You can't do that!
酸的!它是碱性的
It's acid! It's alkaline.
什么味道啊?
What's he taste like?
-肥皂味 -肥皂味
Soap. Soap.
像防腐凝胶
Like antiseptic gel.
我简直不敢相信你会把它喝了!
I can't believe you just did that!
这是我的DNA
It's my DNA.
我们都是一体的
We are as one.
干杯,杰基
Cheers, Jackie.
你为什么不回家参加妈妈的葬礼?
Why didn't you come home for Mum's funeral?
不要说这个
Don't do that.
为什么?
Why not?
我被困在加拿大
I was stuck in Canada.
本来可以回家
Could have come home.
但我不想回去
I didn't want to.
为什么啊?
Why not?
因为那是她的葬礼
Because it was her funeral.
我一直想知道她是否会为我感到骄傲
I keep wondering whether she'd be proud of me.
她当然会
Of course she would.
没有工作,没有他父亲的另一个孩子。
No job, another kid without his dad,
我不知道她会不会感到骄傲
I don't know if she would.
伊迪丝,她很坚强
She was tough, Edith.
她不仅很好,她很坚强
She wasn't just nice, she was tough.
而且我想知道她会不会认为我疯了 我和Viktor的事
And I wonder if she'd think I was mad, with Viktor.
我觉得她会为我做过的一些事情感到羞愧
I think she'd be ashamed, some of the things I've done.
你永远不会做错任何事
You could never do anything wrong.
哦,相信我
Oh, trust me.
她会杀了我
She'd kill me.
如果她知道,她就会杀了我
If she knew, she'd kill me.
所有那些他们说他们看不起你的东西......
All that stuff they say about them looking down on you...
..我希望他们不要
..I hope they don't.
电♥话♥,Bethany Bisme-Lyons
Phone call, Bethany Bisme-Lyons.
哦,Signor,在链接上打开 -链接打开
Oh, Signor, open on link. Link open.
你好,亲爱的,你怎么样啊?
Hello, darling, how is it?
Hoots, mon!
SOBBING Bethany?
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
贝丝,你还好吗?
Beth, are you all right?
你能帮我吗?
Can you help me, please?
怎么了,亲爱的?出什么事了?
What is it, sweetheart? What's wrong?
我在这,怎么了? -对不起
I'm here, what is it? I'm sorry.
你没事儿吧?
Are you all right?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
不管遇到什么事情,我会解决的,我向你保证
Whatever it is, I will fix it, I promise you.
现在告诉我
Now, tell me.
她在利物浦,而不是苏格兰她在该死的利物浦
She's in Liverpool, not Scotland. She's in bloody Liverpool.
去做什么?她做了什么?
What for? What's she done?
天知道啊,她不说
She won't say, God knows.
我会打电♥话♥给斯蒂芬
I'll call Stephen.
不要打
No.
不要
Please.
穆里尔,不要 她打电♥话♥给我的
Muriel, don't. She called me.
走吧
Go.
快告诉我发生了什么了啊
Just tell me what's happened.
-我不能 -为什么?
I can't. Why not?
你会恨我的
You'll hate me.
我永远不会恨你
I could never hate you.
决不
Never.
哦...
Oh...
他们不告诉我
They won't tell me.
我听到的只是哭泣
All I've heard is crying.
我试过了,我说,“让我进来,”但他们不
I did try, I said, "Let me in," but they wouldn't.
你在利物浦做什么?你为什么撒谎?
What are you doing in Liverpool? Why did you lie?
-这是他们做这个事情唯一的地方 -做什么?
It's the only place they do it. Do what?
手术
The operation.
什么操作?
What operation?
这是我的妈妈
It's only my mum.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
没关系的
It's OK.
我现在在这里
I'm here now.
你没有什么可担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
你的眼睛怎么了?
So what happened to your eye?
丽兹?
Lizzie?
你能告诉我吗?
Can you tell me?
出了问题,但我们可以解决它
It's gone wrong, but we can fix it.
我们只需要找到他们
We just need to find them.
让我看看
Let me see.
让我看看你的眼睛
Let me see your eye.
好
OK.
嗯,看起来还不错
Well, that's not too bad.
你好,丽齐
Hello, Lizzie.
你好
Hello.
你到底做了什么,嗯?
So what have you had done, hm?
你这个愚蠢的东西
You daft things.
你有没有整容过,在你这个年纪?
You haven't had a face-lift, have you, at your age?
没关系,有些肿胀,
It's OK but there is a lot of swelling,
但那会消退的
but that will calm down.
什么?
What?
我没办法控制它
I can't control it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
它停不下来
It won't stay still.
莉齐,快停下来,你在干嘛?
Lizzie, stop it, what are you doing?
我什么都看不到
I can't see.
那是什么?
What is that?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
-这是一个相机 -什么?
It's a camera. What?
他们给我们承诺过,他们说我们可以看到,数字影像
They promised us, they said we could see, digital vision.
但是,那不是她的眼睛
But, but that's not her eye.
她的眼球怎么了?它在哪里?
What's happened to her eye? Where is it?
-他们把它取出来了 -谁做的?
They took it out. Who did?
-船上的人 -什么船?
The people on the boat. What boat?
他们对我说,“下一个该你了,”但我不敢,我太害怕了
They said to me, "You're next," but I couldn't, I was too scared.
我这只眼睛看不见东西
I can't see with this eye.
它应该和我的身体融为一体的
It's supposed to integrate,
我本应该能看到我脑子里的输出画面,但我看不到
I'm supposed to see the output in my head, but I can't.
我的视觉影像在那边
My eyesight's over there.
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
你妈妈在来的路上了
Your mother's on the way.
上帝,帮帮我
God, help.
这种事情已经持续了几十年,
It's been going on for decades,
改装成医院的游轮开到码头上
cruise ships arrive at the docks specially adapted as hospitals,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人,斯洛伐克人,罗马尼亚人,
run by Russians, Slovakians, Romanians,
人们会上船去做廉价的手术
and people go on board for cheap operations.
在20世纪90年代进行整容服务,在2000年代进行变性手术,
It was face-lifts in the '90s, gender reassignment in the 2000s,
现在他们发明了跨人机者
and now they've discovered transhumans.
但他们这么做是违反法律的
But they're breaking the law.
他们是屠夫 但你可以试着找到他们
This lot are. They're butchers. But you try finding them.
那是一艘非常大的船
It's a great big ship.
我的意思是,可以尝试寻找船的所有者,尝试起诉他们
I mean, try finding the owners, try suing them.
他们在世界各地一个接一个地方停泊
There's a chain of ownership bouncing round and round the world
直到一个地方没有人再上船做手术 他们会启航去下一个地方
until you end up with no-one and the ship sails on.
那她的眼睛,她自己的眼睛呢?
And her eye, her real eye?
扔到了垃圾堆里
Gone, junked.
如果您有500,000英镑,他们说现在有各种移植物可以进行人体融合
If you had 500,000, they say there are grafts now to integrate
带有光学神经的镜片,
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表