剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Thing is, Viktor, as much as I love you,
你没有那么重要
you're not that important.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们来不只是为了救你
We didn't just come here to save you.
我们是来引战的
We came here to start a war.
她是你们的了
She's all yours.
我们有信♥号♥♥吗?
Have we got a signal?
好的好的
OK. OK.
开动它!
Move it! Move it!
开动那辆车
Move that van.
伙计们
Folks...
十年了..
a ten-year battery!
它依然能用大家快拿起手♥机♥
It still works. Everyone, quickly, take a phone, take a phone quickly.
拿起手♥机♥!各位!拿个手♥机♥!
Take a phone. Quickly, everyone, grab a phone!
走吧!噢!
Let's go! Oh, yeah.
继续啊 逮捕我 摄像头拍着呢
Go on, then! Arrest me. On camera.
一个女人带着两个小孩你真可怜
A woman and her two little kids! You're going to look pathetic.
放下手♥机♥
Get your phones out.
放了他们 -放下手♥机♥
Get them out. -Get the phones out!
一直录 不要停
Keep filming. Keep filming.
大家继续录下去
Keep filming, all of you, every one.
他们无法再屏蔽信♥号♥♥了
They can't block the signal any more.
你们能被看到
You can be seen.
来自往昔之地4号♥营的记录
This is a record of Erstwhile Camp 4,
由薇薇安·洛克和英国政♥府♥运营
run by Vivienne Rook and the British Government.
你觉得有人在乎吗?谁会看?
Do you think anyone cares, about this lot? Who's watching you?
任何人 每个人 每个家庭
Everyone. Everyone. Every single house.
发送
Send.
继续录 整个国家都能看到
Keep your phones on. The whole country can see it.
全世界
The whole world.
另一个目标 做到了
Another goal and it's in!
继续录 不要停!
Keep filming. Don't stop filming!
转回来!
Turn it back over!
这是往昔之地四号♥营!
This is a record of Erstwhile Camp 4!
所有的这些人都是难民和寻求避难的人
All these people are refugees and asylum seekers,
这里没有人♥权♥ 没有安全保障
kept here with no rights, no health care,
离开这里的都死了 发送
and they've been left here to die. Send.
这些警卫是你们的子女
These guards are your sons and daughters,
你的兄弟姐妹 噢还有 你的朋友也在这里
your brothers and sisters... Oh, yes! ..your friends. They work here.
他们让我们锒铛入狱 让我们去死 看看他们!
They imprisoned us. They let us die! Look at them!
看他们的脸 记住他们 维克托 噢 我的天呐
Look at their faces! Remember them! Viktor! Oh, my God!
这是死亡之营
This site is a death camp.
四星党赞助了这里
The Four Star Party funded these sites
遵从他们的意愿造的
and profited from their construction.
薇薇安·洛克干的
Vivienne Rook did this!
谋杀政策
A policy of murder!
贝芬妮 你在做什么?
What the hell is going on? Bethany? What are you doing?
你不再属于我们了 - 我们在宣布独♥立♥
You don't own us any more. We're declaring independence.
噢我的天 罗茜 他们走不了了
Oh, my God! Rosie. They've no idea out there.
他们把我们锁在这里了
They lock us in and fence us off.
现在不行了 和我一起吗?
Well, not any more. Are you with me?
罗茜!罗茜!
Yeah! Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!
他们让我们去死
They let us die.
他们过来把我们关起来 噢我的天 不可能!
They come in and fence us off. Oh, my God. No way!
薇薇安·洛克 把我们锁起来了
..Vivienne Rook. ..lock us in.
每个电视台都有
It's on every channel.
太棒了女孩们!
Good girls!
这是往昔之地四号♥营的片段
This is a record of Erstwhile Camp 4...
由首相和英国政♥府♥运营
..run by Vivienne Rook and the British Government.
这里是死亡之营
This site is a death camp!
四星党建造的营地
The Four Star Party funded this site
那是你姐妹吗?
Is that your sister?
那他妈是你姐?你为何要陷害我?
Is that your fucking sister? Did you set me up?
我发誓我不知道 但是他们组建了往昔之地
I didn't know, I swear. But they found the Erstwhile sites.
我知道 现在报道哪里都是 我现在在办公室
I know! It's everywhere! I'm here. I'm at the offices right now.
我能解决
I can fix this.
好 那么
Right. So...
我早该意识到的
Of course. I should have realised.
你知情 对吧?
You know, don't you?
是谁?伊迪丝
Who was it? Edith?
我工作到很晚 -孩子们知道吗?
I was just working late. -Do the girls know?
我刚查了一下这个量子通信网络是全新的
I just had a bit of work and this quantum network's new
所以 我...我想我应该再利用我的时间...继续查下去 -塞莱斯特!
-so I...I thought I'd do a bit extra and get my time... -Celeste
史蒂芬 我在试着帮你
Stephen, I'm trying to help you.
噢 草
Oh, fuck.
不是 我可以把你的名字从文件里抹除
No! I can take your name off the documents.
我以为我可以 但其实我做不到
Or I thought I could, but I can't.
我不可以 无论我怎么尝试 我做不到
I can't. No matter how I try, I can't do it.
你能帮我一下吗 我们可以一起做 拜托了
Can you help me? We could do it together. Please.
做什么 把你的名字从证据上抹掉 就没人能发现了
Do what? Take your name off the evidence, so no-one will know.
如果我们现在一起做 我们还有时间
If we do it now, we've still got time.
你想了解什么 这是一连锁的
What were you trying to get into? There's that chain.
莱昂斯的“往昔”4会记录你的名字
The Lyons Erstwhile 4 with your name on it.
你永远也查不到的
Well, you'll never get into that.
我自己照做了
I compiled it myself.
那里面什么都有
It's got everything in it.
所有我们做过的事
Everything we did.
很长很长的一列表 -我们可以让它不复存在
-Great, big, long list. -We can scrub it clean.
什么时侯你也是个专家了
Since when were you such an expert?
哦 天 贝丝妮
Oh, God, Bethany.
贝丝妮
Bethany.
贝丝妮 你告诉她了不是吗
Bethany. You told her, didn't you?
她知道的
She knows.
她 知道的
SHE knows.
哦 我天 你跟她说了
Oh, my God. You told her.
你知道我为什么生气吗
Do you know what gets me?
什么真的 真的惹我生气吗
What really, really gets me?
这个东西花了那么多钱
This cost such a lot of money.
我有没有多余的钱 对吧
It's not like I've got cash to spare, is it?
我才是几百万不翼而飞的那个人
I'm the man who lost a million quid.
我不得不去要去买♥♥它
I had to buy this.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你可以抹除你想抹除的任何文件 但是我们仍然不会知道
You can scrub that file all you like, but you'd still know.
我让人们去送死
I sent people to their deaths.
而且你从一开始就知道
And you knew all this time.
我们周末不是一起喝咖啡吃午饭么
Did we sit and have coffee and Sunday lunch?
所有事我都跟你讲了
All those things I told you.
哦 老天 你在耍我
Oh, my God. You were playing me.
史蒂芬 别这样
Stephen, please don't.
别怎样
Don't what?
别伤我
Hurt me.
什么 -别伤害我
-What?- Please don't hurt me.
什么啊? -别 我不...
-What? -Please. I don't...
你在说什么 -求你了 别伤害我
-What are you saying? -Please don't hurt me.
想想我们的女儿们吧
Think of the girls.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这不是针对你 -我的天
This isn't for you. -Oh, my God.
你觉得这是针对你的吗
Did you think this was for you?
这是给我自己的
This is for me.
什么? -我来这儿是为了给警♥察♥发文件的
What? -I came here to send the file to the police.
这就是为什么我
That's why I made it.
我一直以为我会把它发出去 然后 结束自己
I always thought I'd send it and use this.
每天都这么想着
Every day.
这就是我的计划
That was the plan.
但我是个懦夫
But I'm such a coward.
史蒂夫!
Steve!
不
No.
不
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
把它放下 宝贝
Put it down, sweetheart.
我希望你把它放下
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表