剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Kids love it.
故事可以帮助他们理解这个世界
Like, stories help them to make sense of the world.
你姐姐是伊迪丝·莱昂斯吗
Is your sister Edith Lyons?
没错 是的
Yes, yes, she is.
你肯定会跟她合得来 她会喜欢你的
You'd get on well with her, she'd love you.
你怎么知道的 谁说的
Why, how do you know? Who said?
住在12号♥的麦克告诉我的
Mike at number 12 told me.
我觉得她很棒
I think she's amazing.
她的书我都读过
I've read all of her books.
严格来说算不上书
Er, well, they're not exactly books,
更像是没完没了的论文
they're more like essays that never end.
不过我好几年没见她了
No, but, yeah, and you know I haven't seen her for years.
我母亲去世她都没回来
She didn't even come home when our mum died.
她现在在拉各斯 制♥造♥麻烦
She's in Lagos now, causing trouble.
你为市政工作 对吧
And you work for the council, yeah?
是的 我只是个住建部官员
Yeah, I'm just a housing officer.
我知道 很无趣
I know. Boring.
我在安置这些难民
I'm dealing with all these refugees.
都是从乌克兰涌入的
They're flooding in from Ukraine.
上个月来了五百人 没地方安置
500 in the past month, housing doesn't cover it,
不得不给他们建个小镇
we've had to build them a little town.
不 不行 车不能进来
No. No! No, no, cars on site.
好好读读指示牌 车停在德霍姆场
Read the signs. Parking's at Denholm Fields.
我不知道那是在哪里
Well, I don't know where that is.
我叫黛比·格林
I'm Debbie Green.
我从布莱克浦来的 来做交流访问
They sent me from Blackpool. I'm with the exchange.
好吧 从这条路开回去 右转
OK. Well, just go back to the road, turn right,
按照停车指示牌走 然后回来找我
follow the parking signs and then come back and find me,
我叫丹尼尔·莱昂斯 我会带你熟悉一下
Daniel Lyons, and I can show you what's what.
谢谢 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
是丹尼尔
Daniel.
他们先到达这里
So, they arrive here
然后通过那里被送到「废弃站」
and they're sent through there to Divestiture.
他们要在那里抛弃随身携带的一切物品
That's where they abandon all their belongings,
除了衣服和一些必需品
except clothes and essentials,
因为他们想带过来的东西 一定让你难以置信
because you would not believe what they try to bring in,
椅子 传家宝 宠物
chairs and heirlooms, pets.
我们一直说 "那里不是家 只是紧急住房♥"
We keep saying, "They're not homes, they're emergency housing."
-这地方有多少人 -目前有60个
- How many on site? - Er... 60 so far,
但到本周末会增加到200个
but expanding to 200 by the end of the week.
没错 布莱克浦那边是怎么打算的
Yeah, so what's the plan with Blackpool?
-你们打算建一个这种站点吗 -当然不会
- Are you building one of these? - Oh, God, no.
-我想阻止他们 -你什么意思
- I'm trying to stop them. - What do you mean?
我们不想要这种东西 简直是噩梦
Oh, we don't want this. It's a bloody nightmare.
-我当年投的是脱欧 -好吧 他们不是移♥民♥
- I voted Leave. - Yeah, they're not immigrants.
他们是难民 这是有区别的
They're refugees. There's a difference.
你知道区别是什么吗
Do you know what the difference is?
我觉得收留快饿死的孩子是一回事
I think it's one thing taking in starving kids,
但绝不能是乌克兰人
but not Ukrainians!
他们那里有商店 电视 马路
They've got shops over there, they've got TV, they've got roads.
他们的道路上都是士兵
They've got soldiers on the streets.
我们是在和俄♥罗♥斯♥打仗吗
Are we at war with Russia?
不 还没
No, not yet.
那他们就不是难民
Then they're not refugees.
他们是寻求庇护者
They're asylum seekers,
那是完全不同的 就像蛋奶冻里加了不同的苹果
and that's a very different apple in the custard.
97%的乌克兰人投票支持获取俄♥罗♥斯♥公民身份
97% of Ukraine voted for Russian citizenship.
说这个数据没作假都没人信
If you can believe that wasn't fixed,
俄♥罗♥斯♥现在又得到了剩余3%的支持
and now Russia's got the names of the other 3%,
不管其操作过程合不合法
whether that's legal or not,
他们说要重新安置这些人
and they're talking about re-housing them
但又不愿意给出「重新安置」的准确意思
but they won't give a definition of what re-housing means,
说实话 这很可怕
which is terrifying, frankly.
换句话说 那就是大清除 所以这些人是难民
In other words, it's a purge, so these people are refugees
所以他们是可以寻求庇护的
which means they're allowed to seek asylum
而且这与欧洲无关
and it's got nothing to do with Europe
何况我们还是联♥合♥国♥成员国之一
and we're still part of the United Nations,
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
-是谁说蛋奶冻里要加苹果的 -我妈
- Who says apple in the custard? - My mother.
那她真是个白♥痴♥ 维杰 带她离开
Then she's a bloody idiot. Vijay, get her off site.
-琼 -怎么了
- Ah. June. - Yeah?
-这是给DP部的 -谢了
- That's for DP. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
15号♥ 15号♥
15. 15.
就是这里 你好
Right. Er, hi there.
巴拉巴什先生
Mr Barabash.
你申请转移到都柏林 因为...
Er, you've applied for a transfer to Dublin because...
你有家人在那里 对吧 抱歉
Oh, you've got family there, is that right? Sorry.
-你英语怎么样 -挺好的
- How's your English? - It's good.
好的 在避难所组织和爱尔兰达成边境协议之前
OK. Well, we can't process that until the sanctuary scheme
我们不能处理你的申请
has worked out a border deal with Ireland,
那还需要等很久 所以我们目前也无能为力
and that is a long way off so we can't do anything right now.
-抱歉 -好啊 但我不是巴拉巴什先生
- Sorry. - Good, but, er, I'm not Mr Barabash.
-好吧 他在吗 -不 他走了
- Right. OK. Is he around? - No, he's gone.
-他去哪了 -都柏林
- Where has he gone? - Dublin.
我专门来告诉他他不能去的
Er, well, I'm here to tell him he can't.
那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard.
我叫维克托 维克多·戈拉亚
My name is Viktor. Viktor Goraya.
好吧 我应该知道的 对吧
Yeah, I should know that, shouldn't I?
我是住房♥安置部的 我叫丹尼尔 我...
Er, well, I'm with housing. Daniel, I'm...
我通常办事比这有效率 我保证
I'm normally more efficient than this, promise.
我以为你是来跟我一起住的
I thought you'd come to join me.
他们说我要跟别人合住一间
They said I'd have to share.
我刚刚还想着 "好帅 我走运了"
I thought, "Wow, I've got lucky."
好吧 不管怎样 我还是...
Yeah, anyway, I'd better...
谢谢
Thanks.
那个 你刚来这里还习惯吗
So, how are you settling in?
他们给我找了个律师 维纳林夫人
They got me a lawyer, Mrs Vennering.
她为我寻求庇护的案子做准备
She prepares my case for asylum.
这会花几个月 但还是感谢你让我有地方住
It'll take months, so thank you for my home.
屋子本该用更好的隔音隔热材料来建造的
Oh, well, it's meant to have proper insulation,
但钱花完了
but the money ran out.
屋顶是用轻型钢做的 所以...
The roof's only made of a light gauge steel, so...
抱歉 提到集装箱住♥宅♥我就说个不停
Sorry, I could talk about containers forever.
我的男朋友 他简直受不了我了
My boyfriend, oh, gets sick of it.
好吧
Yeah.
所以你的律师怎么说
So, what does your lawyer say?
我是指 你成功的可能性有多大
I mean, what are your chances?
他们需要证明我被严刑拷问过
Well, they need to prove torture, that I was tortured.
他们问我问题
They asked me questions
并且用电刑折磨我的脚底
and applied electricity to the soles of my feet.
-我觉得那就是严刑拷问 -当然是了
- I think that's torture. - Of course it is.
天呐 那真是...
God, that's...
简直太可怕了 我深表同情
That's terrible, I'm so sorry.
在英国这里 他们需要证据
They demand proof here in the UK,
我能理解 但他们用的是电刑
which I understand, but they electrocute
因为没有留下痕迹 所以没证据
because it leaves no marks, so no proof.
你看 电流进入我身体的时候留下了一个小伤疤
You see, there was a tiny scar where the electric goes in.
但已经看不到了
But not any more.
逐渐消失了
It fades away.
还疼吗
Does it still hurt?
嗯 但没事
Yeah, but it's OK.
所以他们问你什么了
So, what did they ask you?
哪类问题
What sort of questions?
我的朋友 他们的名字 地址 我们去的酒吧
My friends, their names, addresses, the bars we'd go to.
但我以为...
But I thought...
-这在乌克兰是合法的 对吗 -不不不
- It's legal in Ukraine, isn't it? - No, no, no.
在新的俄♥罗♥斯♥法律下不合法
Not with the new Russian laws.
但关键是 审讯者是乌克兰人
But the point is, the inquisitors were Ukrainian.
他们等这一刻已经等很久了
They were people who'd been waiting a long time.
你真好
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表