剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
into the causes of inequality in the UK
他们认为这是民♥主♥的威胁
which they say is a threat to the democracy.
特雷莎·梅的脱欧谈判官
Theresa May's Brexit negotiator
即将前往布里斯托谈判
is going to Bristol for talks on the document
内容将会关系到英国与欧盟未来的关系
that sets out the UK's future relation with the EU.
多丽丝·黛今早出现在多版头条
Doris Day appears on most front pages
她于昨日在97岁高龄去世
following her death yesterday at the age of 97.
他长得太像中国人了
He's so Chinese.
我的天 我就等着你先说出来呢
My God, I was waiting for you to say it first.
的确如此 不是吗
He is, isn't he?
我之前就很好奇他长得会多像中国人
I was wondering how Chinese he was going to be
但他的长相简直是百分百的中国人
but he is, like, 100%.
迷你版的小小高
Tiny little version of Gau.
你得告诉他
Well, you'll have to tell him.
我知道 我稍后给他打电♥话♥
I know, I'll call him later.
那爸爸呢
What about Dad?
跟他没关系
None of his business.
你想让我给他打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to phone him?
如果说我想让谁知道 就是妈妈
If I want to tell anyone, I want to tell Mum...
但那已经不可能了 所以让爸爸滚蛋吧
And I can't, so Dad can just piss off.
-你不许告诉他 明白吗 -好 好
- Don't you tell him, OK? Have you got that? - OK. OK.
好 我不说
All right. I won't.
你想到取什么名字了吗
So, have you thought of a name?
林肯
Lincoln.
真是难以置信 她给儿子取名叫林肯
I don't believe it, she's calling him Lincoln.
亚伯拉罕·林肯的那个林肯吗
What, like Abraham Lincoln?
他是华裔的亚伯拉罕·林肯吗
What is he, a Chinese Abraham Lincoln?
你说的是林肯 林肯·莱昂斯
You're saying Lincoln, Lincoln Lyons.
她要给他取名林肯
She's calling him Lincoln.
我知道 我收到了丹尼的邮件
I know. I got an e-mail from Danny.
我可要提醒你 别人会叫他"林"
I warn you, he'll get called Lin.
外婆说别人会叫他"林"
Gran says he'll get called Lin.
那又怎样 告诉她那也是男名
So? Tell her that's a boy's name too.
那也没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with it.
我就是想知道 她怎么想到这个名字的
I just wonder where she got it from.
也许她跟人在林肯车里车震过
Maybe she had sex in Lincoln.
喂 够了
Oi, that's enough of that.
露比说 也许她跟人在林肯车里车震过
Ruby says maybe she had sex in Lincoln.
告诉露比别这么无礼
Er, tell Ruby to stop being so rude.
好了 我该走了 今晚见
All right, I'd better go. I'll see you tonight.
再次恭喜
Congratulations, again.
当上外曾祖母了
Great grandmother.
我是很棒 你可别忘了
I am great, don't you forget it.
走吧 去看看小宝贝
Come on, let's go and see the little swine.
林肯·莱昂斯先生
Mr. Lincoln Lyons.
你有新表弟了
You've got a new cousin.
罗茜阿姨生了一个小男孩 给他取名林肯
Auntie Rosie had a little boy called Lincoln,
林肯·格林的林肯
like Lincoln Green.
新纽 给我查查林肯作为男孩名的起源
Signor, give me the origin of Lincoln as a boy's first name.
林肯作为男孩的名字
Lincoln as a boy's first name
起源于拉丁语的「lithe」
is from the Latin meaning lithe.
那个词是什么意思
What does lithe mean?
瘦弱吧
Erm, kind of thin.
是瘦弱还是纤细
Is it thin or slight?
更偏向于苗条
More like slim.
新纽 「lithe」是什么意思
Signor, what does lithe mean?
「lithe」是形容词
Lithe, adjective
意为柔韧 柔软 灵活 有弹性
meaning pliant, limber, supple, flexible.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊 你好啊
Hello, hello, hello.
他睡得可真香啊 乖宝宝
Aw, he's fast asleep. Good boy.
小林肯
Oh, little Lincoln.
我的脑子里不断想起你妈妈
I keep thinking about your mum.
我懂的 但别让我又难过起来
I know. But don't set me off again.
有人告诉伊迪丝了吗
Has anyone told Edith?
我给她语♥音♥信箱留了言 但她从不回复
I left her a message. She never replies.
天知道她在哪儿
God knows where she is.
最近的一次消息说她在印尼
Indonesia, last I heard.
她说 那里的人会囚禁小孩
They imprison children, she says.
显然 如果你没有出生证明
Apparently, if you haven't got a birth certificate,
他们就会用X光扫描你的手腕 测定你的年龄
they determine your age by x-raying your wrist
如果X光显示你16岁
and then if your X-ray says you're 16,
那你就是16岁 哪怕你只有12岁
you're 16 even if you're 12.
所以 伊迪丝就去抗♥议♥了
So, off goes Edith into battle.
就像她妈妈一样
Just like her mother.
不 妈妈喜欢泡热水澡 用高档毛巾
No, Mum liked a hot bath and proper towels.
伊迪丝过得像嬉皮士
Edith lives like a hippy.
走了 他们说病人一次只能有两人探望
Come on, then, they said two to a bed.
我带李去麦当劳
I'll take Lee to McDonald's.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- How do you fancy that, yeah? - Yeah!
太好了
Yeah. Yeah.
我能跟他道个别吗
Can I say goodbye?
好
Yeah.
当心
Oh, careful.
你看着有点想生孩子啊
Oh, looking a bit broody there.
没门 想都别想
No chance. No way.
你和拉尔夫会是很棒的家长
Ah, you'd be great, you and Ralph.
不知道我能不能在这种世道下养孩子
Don't know if I could have a kid in a world like this.
提这个真让人"高兴" 谢你了啊
Oh, that's happy, thanks.
我说真的 这世道...
Really, though. It's...
薇芙·洛克 拒不道歉
就像那个叫洛克的女人说的
It is like that Rook woman said,
几年前 大概2008年之前 一切都还好
things were OK a few years ago, before 2008.
你还记得以前吗 我们曾经觉得政♥治♥好无聊
Do you remember back then? We used to think politics was boring.
那时真是好时光
Those were the days.
但现在 我开始担心一切
But now, I worry about everything.
我都不知道该先担心哪个好
I don't know what to worry about first.
不管是政♥府♥ 还是该死的银行
Never mind the government, it's the sodding banks.
他们让我害怕 甚至不止是他们
They terrify me and it's not even them,
公♥司♥ 品牌 企业
it's the companies, the brands, the corporations.
他们把我们当成算法
They treat us like algorithms,
肆意污染空气 扰乱气温
while they go around poisoning the air and the temperature
毒化雨水 更别提伊♥斯♥兰♥国
and the rain, and don't even start me on Isis.
甚至还有美国
Well, now we've got America.
我怎么也没想到有一天我竟然会害怕美国
Never thought I'd be scared of America in a million years,
但我们被各种虚假新闻 虚假事实包围着
but we've got fake news and false facts
我都不知道什么是真的了
and I don't even know what's true any more.
我们这是生活在什么世道
What sort of world are we in?
因为如果现在已经很糟糕
Cos if it's this bad now,
那你要面对的未来会是怎样的
what's it going to be like for you, huh?
30年之后 10年后 5年后
30 years' time, 10 years, 5 years?
到那时会是怎样一番光景
What's it going to be like?
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的林肯*
*Happy birthday, dear Lincoln*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
世界见证唐纳德·特朗普的第二个总统任期
And the world awakes to a second term for President Donald Trump.
美国2020年大选
特朗普迎来第二次胜利
你当选总统 就说明你配得上
The President you get, you deserve.
好吧 别笑
OK, right, so don't laugh,
但你愿意跟我结婚吗
but will you marry me?
天啊 你太好笑了 丹
Oh, my God, you're hilarious, Dan.
但你愿意吗
But will you though?
-愿意 -真的吗
- Yes! - Yeah?
两岁生日快乐
中国把新的岛屿命名为红沙岛
And China has named the new island Hong Sha Dao,
意为红色沙子的岛
which means the Island of the Red Sands.
2022年大选
大选日期
The date of the general election
定在5月5日星期四
has been announced as Thursday, May 5th.
2022年大选 薇芙安·洛克
我会参选 没错
I will be standing, yes.
是时候了
It's about time,
但我会作为独♥立♥参选者参选
but I'll be standing as an independent candidate.
我 丹尼尔·塞缪尔·莱昂斯
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表