剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Yeah, but it's true, you know?
这是事实
It just proves that democracy was a very nice idea for a while,
这恰恰证明了民♥主♥只是短时间内的妙策
and now it's worn out.
如今该寿终正寝了
Well, there's always Vivienne Rook.
薇芙安•洛克还是在的
No, stop it.
不要提她了
Viv could smash the system
薇芙会让整个体制摧枯拉朽的
Tell you what's weird, though,do you remember years ago,
奇怪的是 还记得几年前吗
we used to think the news was boring?
我们那时还认为这个新闻极其无聊
Oh, my God, golden days.
天啊 真是时光荏苒
The news would come on and we'd just yawn.
那时候新闻播这些我们还不以为然
Now we hide.I have to hide my eyes, literally.
现在想来真该躲起来 蒙上眼睛
It's like at school,when they tell you about the olden days,
就像在学校的时候 他们和你讲过去的美好时光
with Sun Kings and plays and people electing pigs.
有SunKings乐队 戏剧 迷茫混乱的小伙伴们
It's coming back, it's happening again.
都回来了 这一切都要再重演了
We were lucky for a bit, born in the '80s.
出生在80年代有一阵子是挺嗨皮的
We had, like, 30 years,the first 30 years of our lives.
至少人生的头三十年还蛮不错的
Couple of wars.
爆发过几次战争
Yeah, all right,but you and me, we had a nice time.
那倒是的 但我们都有过不错的时光
Basically, we had a really nice time.
确实算是非常美好的岁月
Turns out we were born in a pause.
现在想来我们是出生在光阴停顿的时候了
Oh, you see, somebody heard me relaxing.
嗯 你看 某人偷听到我这会儿没事干
Duty calls. I'm off.
有事情要忙 我得走了
See you Friday, yeah?
周五见
How many jobs have you got now?
你现在干多少份工作
11.
11份
Here, I'll give you the hack thing.
走吧 我把那东西给你
See you. Bye.
回头见,拜拜
OK, so take this. They are the new ones.
这点钱拿着吧 是新版的
They've got Mo Farah on.
上面印有法拉赫
I don't need this, thank you very much.It's only Chinese.
不用给我 太谢谢了 这只是顿中国菜而已
Take it, though.Save your money for the kids.
拿着吧 你的钱省着点留给孩子们花
You get paid tuppence at Glover's.
你在格洛夫时薪才两便士
Well, I might not be there for long.
呃 我可能不准备在那边再呆下去了
Why, what are you doing?
为啥 你准备要做什么
You've been away.
你不在的日子
I've got plans.
我制定了个计划
There she is - the beast. It cost £20,000.
就是她 狂暴巨兽 花了我两万块
If you bought that from scratch,it'd be 50,000, 60, more.
如果是全新的大概需要五六万 甚至更贵
I've checked, and that's a really genuinely knock-down price.
我了解过 这真的是超低价了
Yeah, how come?
嗯 怎么会呢
It's owned by Jonjo's brother and he's gone to jail
本来是琼乔弟弟的 但是他进监狱了
and now they need to sell it to raise cash for his kids.
现在他们需要卖♥♥掉它给他的小孩筹点钱
Went to jail for what?
因为什么事情进监狱的
Well, he was selling fish and chips out of this side,
额 他是在这里卖♥♥鱼片和薯条的
and drugs out of that side, if you must know.
顺便再卖♥♥点毒品到别处 如果你实在想知道的话
Oh, it's a drug dealer's van.
那这是个毒贩的车呀
It's a bargain.
它是个不可多得的便宜货
I've done a businessplan, which they approved.
我做了份商业计划 他们同意了
They liked it.
并且挺喜欢的
And you can have a look. I'm not daft.
你可以看一下 我可没你想得那么笨
I know are risks,and there are costs way beyond the van.
我知道有风险 还有其他的额外开销
We'll have to get it all kitted out for me,
要量身定制些设备
and I'll need kitchen space for prep and storage,
需要比较大的厨房♥空间用来操作和储藏
but Jonjo says I can have his brother's for half price.
但琼乔说我可以半价买♥♥他弟弟的
How much, then, in total?
那总共要多少钱
Well, I can get a loan and a grant, and Jonjo says they'll
我可以贷款并拿到政♥府♥的补贴 琼乔说
knock off another 10%, but I still need 10,000.
可以再打个九折 但我还需要1万块
I haven't got that!
我可没那么多钱
I don't mean from you.
我没说向你要
Well, what are you telling me for?
那你干嘛告诉我
I mean from Gran.
我是说从外婆那里
Oh.
哦
I just haven't asked her yet.
我只是还没和她说
Oh, she'll say yes.She'll do anything for you.
她会同意的 她为了你什么都能做
I thought you were going to ask me.That's a relief.
还以为你要找我凑这个钱 真是松了一口气
No, I'm asking you if I can ask Gran,
不 我是问你我能不能向外婆要
because her money belongs to all of us, really.
因为她的钱是我们所有人的
But I need it.
但我很需要这笔钱
Of course you can.
你当然可以
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
是啊
I think it's brilliant.
我觉得是个很棒的主意
I mean, it's a lot of work.
虽然接下来有你忙的了
What about Steven and Danny boy?
史蒂文和丹尼呢
Have you asked them yet?
你问他们了吗
No, I wanted to ask you first.
还没 我想先问问你的意见
But you know what Dan will say.
但你肯定知道丹会怎么说的
What?
怎么说
Can we give Viktor a job?
能顺便给维克托弄份工作吗
Oh, stop it.
少来了你
Can we buy Viktor a truck?
能给维克托也买♥♥辆车吗
Can we give all the money to Viktor?
能把所有的钱都给维克托吗
You are so bad.
你真是太能损人了
I know, really.
我知道他会这样的
Honestly, you know.
讲真 你懂的
So, tell me, who's Jonjo?
那么跟我说说琼乔这个人
Because my brother, he's just thick.
我弟弟他真的很蠢
I used to slap him on the head
在他五岁大的时候
when he was five years old and say, "Oi, thick boy!"
我经常拍他的脑袋骂他傻小子
He says me hitting him on the head made him thick.
他说我经常打他的头才让他变蠢的
I said, "You would say that,because you're thick. QED."
我说:“你这么说是因为你真的很蠢 证明完毕”
My sister, though, brilliant.
不过我妹妹却很聪明
You know those areas in London they've sealed off?
你知道伦敦那边被封闭起来的禁区吗
Won't let commoners in, like Kensington?
不让平民进入 就像白金汉宫一样
Yeah.
知道
She's got a pass. She's allowed in.
她能搞到通行证 可以进去
Whoops! Get off!
哎呦 走开
Sorry.
不好意思
Oh, my God! You're an arse.
啊 你太混♥蛋♥了
Get it off me!
赶紧离我远一点
Now, that grill,it can reach temperatures of 300 Celsius,
这个烧烤架可以达到300度的高温
which is a bit unnecessary.
但通常不需要这么高的温度
Burgers would be carbonised.
汉堡会被烤焦的
But handy if there is another Ice Age.
不过如果冰河时代来临的话就会方便多了
We can all huddle in here and start a new civilisation.
我们都可以躲在这里然后重建一个新的人类文明
We've lowered the handles for you.
我们特意为你降低了把手的高度
No good news on the gearbox,
变速箱没能搞定
which means you still need me to drive.
所以你还是需要我来帮你开车
That's OK, as long as I get free chips.
没关系 只要有免费薯条吃就行
You want to watch that drawer, it keeps sticking.
你要注意下那个抽屉 经常会卡住
Apart from that,I think it's about time I kissed you.
除此之外 我觉得是时候亲你一下了
No, I don't think so.
不 我可没这么想
For real? Why not?
真的 为什么不
Jonjo, it's too soon,I think we should wait.
琼乔 这样太快了 我觉得我们可以等一等
OK.
好吧
Have we waited long enough?
现在我们等的时间够了吗
No.
不够
Have we waited long enough?
我们等得够久了吗
No.
还不够
OK, we've waited long enough.
好吧 等得够久了
Hello, here we are!
哈喽 我们来啦
Bravo!
好棒呀!
What do you think? Be honest, do you like it?
觉得怎么样 说实话 喜不喜欢
Just say yes.
说喜欢就好
Well I better had, it cost me enough.
必须得喜欢 这可花了我不少钱
And you must be the man with designs on my granddaughter?
你一定是帮我孙女出谋划策的设计师吧
That's me. And I stamped my designs all over her lovely bum.
正是本帅哥 我还把我的设计印在了她可爱的臀部上
Nice to meet you, Mu. Come here.
很高兴见到你 繆 来拥抱一下
Roll up, folks,the Rosie Lyons Experience is now open.
大伙来吧 罗茜•莱昂斯现在正式开始试营业了
Whoo!
哇喔
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表