剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
就是这样
It's just so... papery.
你用它做什么?
What do you do with it?
这很愚蠢
It's silly.
明天是一样的 我们现在有50天的雨
And tomorrow it's the same. We've now had 50 days of rain.
我们已经有60天的雨了
And we have reached 60 days of rain.
这是正式的——80天的雨
It's official - 80 days of rain.
利兹市中心的爆♥炸♥已被确认为一枚脏弹
The explosion in Leeds city centre has been confirmed as a dirty bomb.
我听到砰的一声 然后是灰尘 它把所有的灰尘都吹掉了!
I heard this bang, and then there's this dust. It blew all this dust!!
它是放射性的 我已经把它吸入了 我该怎么办?!
It's radioactive and I've breathed it in. What do I do?!
我该怎么办?!
What do I do?!
放射性 就像你一样
Radioactivity, that's like you.
有报道称 在Bristol市中心有一枚第二枚“脏弹”
Reports of a second d dirty bomb here in Bristol city centre.
整个城市都被毒害了!
The whole city's been poisoned!
我们必须马上离开这里!
We've got to get out of here, right now!
这是一场史无前例的住房♥危机
It's a housing crisis on an unprecedented scale.
薇薇安罗克已经介绍了卧室法
Vivienne Rook has introduced the Bedroom Law. Anyone with two
任何无家可归的英国公民都必须有空余的卧室
spare bedrooms must be available to take in any homeless UK citizen.
好了
Here we go.
你能让这些人通过吗?我们有很多
Can you let these people through, please? We've got a lot
人们的离去
of people to drop off.
对 我们有谁?
Right, who have we got?
芬奇先生和芬奇夫人住在57个陆地上的露台上
Mr and Mrs Finch to be quartered at 57 Overland Terrace,
和一个叫Naveen chakrab巴蒂的人 你的 下一个
with a Mr Naveen Chakrabarti. All yours. Next.
莉莎和克莱夫 蒙哥马利 你喜欢
Lisa and Clive Montgomery. Quick as you like...
是的 我们是CBDC慈善机构 我们可以帮助你重新安置 你是洪水还是辐射?
Right, we're with the CBDC charity. We can help you get rehoused. Were you flood or radiation?
洪水 亲爱的 好的
Flood, darling. OK.
我们有一些基本的食物券 那是弗兰 我是伊迪丝
We've got some basics and food coupons. That's Fran. I'm Edith.
-让我们把你安顿好 -我不同意!
- Let's get you settled. - I didn't agree to this!
我说不!我不想让陌生人进我的房♥子!
I said no! I don't want strangers in my house!
亲爱的 你觉得这很不方便吗?
Sweetheart, you think THIS is inconvenient?
我的房♥子在三英尺深的下水道里 排水管已经爆裂了
My house is under three feet of sewage. Drains have burst.
我把布拉德福德路上的所有的便便和尿都灌进了我的厨房♥
I've got all the poo and pee west of Bradford Road flooding my kitchen.
所以 请原谅我 艾德里安 进来吧
So, pardon me! Adrian, get inside.
-我在给我的议员打电♥话♥!-你的议员薇薇安罗克 她做了这个
- I'm phoning my MP! - Your MP's Vivienne Rook. She did this.
这是她的主意 哦 她想让Rook夫人掌权
It was her idea. Oh, she wanted Mrs Rook in power.
-她说 “让我们粉碎这个系统 ”-好的 好的
- She said, "Let's smash the system." - All right, all right.
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
最后一件事 你介意我问吗?当你被疏散的时候 你
One last thing. Do you mind if I ask? When you were evacuated, you
花了5天在幸福谷兵营 对吗?
spent five days at Happindale Barracks, is that right?
睡在地板上
Sleeping on the floor.
在我这个年纪!-当你在那里的时候 我只是在检查 你听到了吗?
At my age! - When you were there, I'm just checking, did you hear
有没有关于失踪的故事?
any stories about the disappeared?
你是什么意思?-有一个关于无家可归者的故事
What do you mean? - There's a story going around about the homeless.
他们说有些人被重新安置 有些人被拒绝了 有些人
They say some get rehoused, some get turned away, and some people...
消失 你的名字被划掉 你就消失了
disappear. Your name gets crossed off and you vanish.
我只是想知道他们去哪了?
I'm just trying to find out - where do they go?
我告诉过你她什么都不知道
I told you she didn't know anything.
这是一个都市神话
It's an urban myth.
但是 当你在网上查到的时候
But, the thing is, when you look it up online,
消失了
the disappeared,
什么都没有 这证明有问题
there's nothing, which proves there's something wrong,
因为你什么都得不到
because you never get nothing.
任何参考资料都已被删除
Any reference has been scrubbed out of existence.
你今晚想留在我的家里吗?
Do you want to stay at mine tonight?
你没必要这么做
You don't have to.
不 我是
No, I'm...
已经好久了 我知道 我……
It's been ages. I know. I...
那么 你想要什么?
Well, what do you want?
我不知道你到底想要什么?
I never know what... What the hell do you want?
这是地址
It's the address.
你住在丹尼对面
You live right opposite Danny.
我们只是因为他才认识他
We only met because of him.
他的房♥子在盯着你
His house is staring at you.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault,
发生在他身上的事
what happened to him.
我知道 我知道
I know, I do know that.
这不是我的
And it's not mine.
我绝对肯定这一点
I'm absolutely certain of that.
是的
Yes...
我在那里
I was there.
我帮助了他
And I helped him.
但是他做了他所做的
But he did what he did.
我不应该受到责备
I'm not to blame.
你也不是
Neither are you.
哦 我们开始吧
Oh, here we go.
我会留下来的
I'll stay.
今晚 谢谢
Tonight. Thanks.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯 我们遇到了丹尼
Well, we met cos of Danny.
从未有过更好的东西
Never had anything better.
穆里尔?我在这里
Muriel? I'm in here.
是谁?
Who is it?
这是来自议会的Briscoe 关于卧室法 他说
It's Mr Briscoe from the council, about the Bedroom Law. He says
你有个约会
you've got an appointment.
好吧 你可以告诉他他可能
Well, you can tell him he might
我建议了一个约会 但我不同意
have suggested an appointment, but I didn't agree.
我们没有空间 我们四个人住在这里
We haven't got room. There are four of us living here.
这是一个相当大的财产 迪肯夫人
It's a sizable property, Mrs Deacon.
我想这至少给了我们两间空余的卧室 -它不合适!
I think that gives us at least two spare bedrooms. - It's not fit!
自70年代以来 没有人把钱花在这房♥子上!
No-one's spent money on this house since the '70s!
-一半的房♥间都是潮湿的 -这就是我要评估的
- Half the rooms are damp. - That's what I'm here to assess.
但你不能 就是这样
But you can't, and that's that.
恐怕我没有什么权利
I'm afraid I have every right.
穆里尔 这是法律 是的
Muriel, it's the law. Yes.
嗯 我知道
Well, I know.
卧室法很清楚地说明了
And the Bedroom Law states very clearly that people
如果对健康有危害 就不能被安置
can't be housed if there's a danger to health.
这是事实 这个地方不是一个死亡陷阱!
And that's a fact. This place isn't a death trap!
我是说我!
I mean me!
我看不见 塞莱斯特!我看不见!
I can't see, Celeste! I can't bloody see!
你让我把人带进来 每天我的视力都在恢复
You're asking me to take people in, and every day my eyesight's getting
更糟糕的是 每一天
worse, every single day.
我看到的越来越少
I'm seeing less and less and less.
看在上帝的份上 这不是房♥子 是我!
It's not the house, for God's sake - it's me!
好的 看看摄像机
OK, just look into the camera.
诊断-黄斑变性 96%确定
"Diagnosis - macular degeneration, 96% definite.
“请与你最近的卫生保健专家约个时间 ”
"Please make an appointment with your nearest health care specialist."
我看不到任何数字
I can't see any numbers.
它们很小 它们在门的顶端 看
They're tiny. They're at the top of the door there. Look.
我们从一个干细胞中创造出一个补丁 我们培养
We create a patch out of a single stem cell, and we cultivate
它进入一层细胞 然后移植到眼睛里
that into a layer of cells, and that gets transplanted into the eye.
结果是什么?我还能有多少视力?
And what's the result? How much eyesight will I have left?
哦 你会痊愈的 我会痊愈的吗?
Oh, you'll be cured. I'll be cured?
这就是计划
That's the plan.
-什么程度?-100%
- Cured? To what extent? - 100%.
黄斑变性是过去的事了 迪肯夫人
Macular degeneration is a thing of the past, Mrs Deacon.
-十年前 你已经失明了 -好上帝!
- Ten years ago, you'd have gone blind. - Good God!
太神奇了 太惊人了
That's amazing. It's astonishing.
我要指出的是 有3年的等待名单
I've got to point out, there is a waiting list of three years,
但是我们可以用1万英镑来快速支付你的医疗服务
but we can NHS fast-track you for £10,000.
哦 那可是一大笔钱
Oh... That's a lot of money.
这是我在这个世界上的所有钱 这就是一切
It's all the money I've got in the world. That's everything.
我要留给我的孙子们
Everything I was going to leave to my grandchildren,
给我的曾孙们
to my great-grandchildren.
哦 好吧
Oh, well...
是的 请把我登记进来
Sod them. Yes, please, book me in.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这是一个可怕的 可怕的世界
It's a terrible, terrible world,
但我想看每一秒
but I want to see every second of it.
-就是这样 好吗?-我不是瞎子!
- That's it. All right? - I'm not blind!
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表