剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
I, Daniel Samuel Lyons,
接受你 拉尔夫·约瑟夫·卡森斯
take you, Ralph Joseph Cousins,
作为我的合法丈夫
to be my legally wedded husband.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Arriba, arriba, arriba!
国王万岁 国王万岁
Long live the King! Long live the King!
国王万岁
Long live the King!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
薇芙安·艾莉森·洛克
Vivienne Alison Rook...
3576票
..3,576.
阿奇博尔德·古尔丁
Archibald Goolding
当选本选区议员
is duly elected as Member of Parliament for this constituency.
我会再来的
I'll be back.
瞧好了 我还会再次参选的
You watch me. I'll be back.
乌克兰军队已经控制了政♥府♥
The Ukrainian Army has taken control of the government.
俄♥罗♥斯♥否认煽动暴♥乱♥ 退出八国集团峰会
红沙岛引起的愤怒
他们邀请苏联军队
They have invited the Soviet Army
开进基辅维稳
into Kiev to maintain stability.
*生日快乐 亲爱的外婆*
*Happy birthday, dear Gran*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you!*
每年我过生日 都这么办吧
We should do this every year on my birthday.
-这是新传统 -冻死了
- It's a new tradition. - It's freezing.
就称它为「冬日盛宴」吧
Let's call it the Winter Feast.
德国仍在举国哀悼安格拉·默克尔的逝世
And with Germany still in mourning after the death of Angela Merkel...
死得好
Oh, good riddance.
什么
What?
不是我想无礼
Well, you know, I don't want to be rude,
但这个世界变得更美好了
but the world just got a whole lot prettier.
你在政界一定能有一番作为
You've got a great future in politics.
她去上节目干什么 她就是个无名之辈
Why is she even on? She's not anyone.
-她算哪根葱啊 -别较真
- She's no-one. - Oh, lighten up!
我就当这是赞美了
I'll take it as a compliment, anyway.
这杯敬缺席的朋友们
And here's to absent friends,
敬我们亲爱的姐妹 远在大洋彼岸
to our dearly beloved sister, out there on the oceans deep.
-敬伊迪丝 -敬伊迪丝
- Here's to Edith. - To Edith!
今天早上 有一大批抗♥议♥者
And there's a large crowd of protesters
聚集在多佛
gathering in Dover this morning,
抗♥议♥截至2024年目前为止
as it's been announced that so far in 2024,
进入英国境内的乌克兰难民
more Ukrainian refugees have entered the UK
已经超过了去年全年的总量
than in the whole of the previous year.
据当前估算 本月底前将还有
Current estimates suggest that a further 10,000 refugees
一万名难民到达英国
will be arriving before the end of the month.
把肥皂递给我
Pass me the soap.
你要肥皂干什么
What are you doing that for?
刚在楼下拉了泡屎
I just had a shit downstairs.
你总怪我不洗手就碰水龙头 所以...
You always tell me off when I run the tap, so...
你的手是刚擦完屁♥股♥吗
Have you got shitty hands?!
我的手又没真沾上屎
I haven't got actual shit on my hands, no.
别这样 走开
Don't. Get off. Stop it!
好了 洗完了
All right. I'm done.
-真恶心 -你定的规矩
- That's disgusting. - It was your rule.
早
Morning.
你看上去不错
Oh, you look nice.
你好 克莱德
Hello, Clyde.
史蒂芬 我把那玩意儿放在架子上了
Stephen, I left that thing on the shelf.
-别忘了 今天必须扔掉 -好
- Don't forget, it needs to go today. - Yep.
告诉我 克莱德 你现在是住这了吗
Tell me, Clyde, are you living here now?
我妈妈非常感谢你
Mum says thank you very much.
这礼拜每天都在 我会把账单寄给她
That's every day this week, I'll send her a bill.
-早 -早上好 妈妈
- Morning. - Hello, Mummy.
-贝丝妮感觉怎么样 -她没事
- And how's Bethany doing under there? - She's fine!
如果有一天能看看她就太好了 代我问好
Well, it would be nice to see her one day. Give her my love.
新纽 提醒伊迪丝2号♥是外婆生日
Signor, remind Edith it's Gran's birthday on the second.
备忘录已发给伊迪丝
Reminder to Edith Lyons sent.
天啊 冬日盛宴
Oh, God, the Winter Feast.
我们必须得去吗
Do we really have to go?
别说傻话 会玩得很开心的
Don't be daft, we'll have a nice time.
再说那样我们圣诞节就不用看到他们了
Plus it means we don't have to see them at Christmas.
听好了 没人今晚能用幻视
OK, nobody can use the Vision tonight
因为"俺"和克莱德已经预定了
cos me and Clyde have booked it,
我们要在楼上从七点待到十点
we've got upstairs from seven till ten,
-听到了吗 -是克莱德和"我"
- have you got that? - Clyde and I.
今天是《银河护卫队4》的全球首映
It's the worldwide premier of Guardians 4
所以你们不能打扰 什么事都不行
so you can't interrupt, not for anything.
没错 克里斯·帕拉特真是个辣爸
No, Chris Pratt is such a hot daddy.
他可以随时占有我
He could have me any day.
-拜 -才13岁就这样了
- Bye! - 13 years old.
贝丝妮说跟我们定在周六了
Bethany says she's booked us for Saturday.
你有空吗
Are you free?
贝丝妮 宝贝
Bethany, sweetheart,
你不用跟我预约
you don't need to make an appointment with me.
我就在这 就在你眼前
I'm here, right in front of you.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mummy.
不过说真的
Seriously though,
我可能要限制滤镜时间了
I mean, I might have to start limiting filter time.
跟我好好说话
Just talk to me properly.
对不起 漂亮妈咪
Sorry, pretty Mummy.
你是想逼我把那东西没收吗
Do you want me to take that off you?
-别 没关系 -不 有关系
- Don't, no, it's all right. - No, it's not.
这样当然不行
It's not all right.
贝丝 我就在你眼前
Beth, I'm here, in front of you.
如果你想跟我们说话 你不用预约
If you want to talk to us, you don't need to make an appointment.
你为什么不把滤镜关了 让我们好好看看你
Why don't you turn off that filter, so we can see you properly?
对不起
Sorry.
天啊
For God's sakes.
我觉得如果贝丝想看见我们 那周六可以
I think if Beth wants to see us then Saturday makes sense
因为你就不用赶时间
because you won't be rushing off
露比还在上性抗争课
and Ruby's at her sex-fighting class,
所以我们三个能坐下来
so the three of us can sit down together
好好聊聊 对吗 贝丝
and have a nice long chat, isn't that right, Beth?
到最后成了我的错 我可真"欢喜"
Oh, I like how that became my fault.
赶时间
Rushing off.
没关系 那就周六
But, yes, OK, fine. Saturday.
"靴靴你 靴靴你"
Fank-oo! Fank-oo!
你没开车吗
You not got your car?
我昨晚在拉肖姆区
Oh, I was in Rusholme last night,
那地方因为发现有人私造炸♥弹♥而被封锁了
it was all sealed off with that bomb factory.
-我现在去把车开回来 -我可以捎你过去
- I've got to go and get it. - Well, I can take you in.
我们也该打个招呼了
It's about time we said hello.
我叫丹尼尔 住17号♥
It's Daniel, from number 17.
我叫弗兰
I'm Fran.
-弗兰·巴克斯特 -你好
- Fran Baxter. - Hi.
-请进 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
你为什么会搬来这里
So, what brought you up here, then?
我最后还是放弃伦敦了
Oh, I gave up on London in the end.
我尽力了 还是被它打败了
I tried my best, but it finally beat me.
-为什么 太贵吗 -一杯咖啡12镑
- Why, too expensive? - £12 for a coffee.
而且很多地方都被隔离保护起来了
And those areas getting fenced off,
要想去趟肯辛顿 还必须资产审查过关
like you can only enter Kensington if you're means tested.
我觉得我受够了 我的工作在哪都能做
I thought, I've had enough. I can do my job anywhere.
-你做什么工作 -我是讲故事的
- Which is what, what do you do? - I'm a story teller.
好吧 行 挺好的
Oh, right, good. Yeah.
-那是什么 -我靠讲故事为生
- What's that? - I tell stories for a living.
我去学校 去企业
I go into schools and businesses.
我去给大♥师♥班上课
I teach master classes.
故事的形态
The shape of stories
以及我们为什么需要故事
and the need for them.
-你觉得很荒唐 对吧 -不 完全没有
- You think it's ridiculous, don't you? - Uh, no. No, not at all.
但确实有这个职业 全世界都有
It's a real thing, though. It's worldwide.
-我甚至做过TED演讲 -天啊 真厉害
- I've done a TED talk. - Oh, God. Wow.
其实是仿照版 但在学校大受欢迎
Well, TEDx, but it's amazing in schools.
孩子们很喜欢
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表