剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
If you want burgers,we've got acorn burgers,
如果你们想要汉堡 这里有橡子汉堡
membrane burgers, ersatz burgers,bulk burgers, non-burgers,
藤椒汉堡 合成汉堡 巨无霸汉堡 非常规汉堡
no burgers, not burgers,
是非常规汉堡 不是没有汉堡
burger substitutes and paper burgers.
仿汉堡和袋装汉堡
Nicer than it sounds. What do you think, Mu?
比听上去更好吃 繆 你想要什么呢
You look like a traditional
貌似你比较喜欢
quarter pounder with cheese, am I right?
传统四分之一奶酪汉堡 没错吧
I'll have a crocodile sandwich and make it snappy.
我要个鳄鱼三明治 给我赶紧的
Mum used to say that.
妈妈经常来这招
It's still funny.
挺搞笑的啊
It's never not funny.
屡试不爽
He's all right, Jonjo, yeah?
琼乔这人还不错
He's the sort of man who's happy when he finds a big crisp.
他是那种捡到个薯片都能高兴半天的人
Rosie's not daft, she kept an eye on him.
罗茜也不傻 她一直暗中盯着他
He's good with the boys.
他和孩子们相处得也挺好
So, I need to get Viktor out.
嗯 我需要把维克托弄出去
OK, you mean out of Europe?
好吧 你是说从欧洲那边吗
Yes.
对的
And into the UK?
带回到英国
Yeah.
对
Illegally?
非正规途径
Yeah.
是的
Do you want me to go?
我要回避一下吗
No, it's OK. But what do I do?
没关系的 但是我该怎么做才好
I mean, it's safer now,because this Spanish revolution,
因为西班牙革命 现在还算是比较安全
it's like any revolution, it's a mess,
所有的革命基本都是乱糟糟的
no-one knows what anyone's doing,
没人知道别人在干些什么
but if they get organised,send him back home,
但假如他们恢复了正常运作把他遣返回去
well, it could be a death sentence.
到时候就可能是死刑了
It's like that in the Ukraine,people just disappear.
就像在乌克兰一样 人♥民♥直接就被消失了
I can't believe I'm saying this
我真不敢相信我坐在花♥园♥里
sitting here in the garden, but it's a fact.
说这些可怕的话 但这就是事实
He could be executed.
他会被处决的
So, what do you need?
那你需要什么
A fake passport.
一个假护照
You know, really, I'll leave you to it.
这些事还是你们自己解决吧
I didn't like to ask her to go.
我没想让她回避
You think she's OK these days?
你觉得她最近还好吧
She's living with Gran.
她和外婆住在一起
So, I just thought you know some dodgy people.
我只是觉得你认识一些比较有办法的人
Do I?
有吗
Oh, come on, Edith, your mates.God knows what you get up to.
拜托 伊迪丝 你的那些朋友 只有天知道你们在做什么
Well, yeah, I suppose years ago,I could have taken you in a pub
也许几年前我可以带你去奇塔姆山下的
down Cheetham Hill, 300 quid, done.
小酒吧 交上300块 搞定这事
But these days, you need a breath scan -
但现在的情况 都需要呼吸扫描测验
identification by breathing,I don't know anyone who does that.
靠呼吸来测验身份信息 我不知道谁能办到
Well, there must be away.
肯定会有办法的
Because we're not stupid,we're not poor, we're not lacking.
我们并不蠢 也不是穷♥人♥ 也不缺什么
I'm sorry, but we're clever.
不好意思 我们很聪明
We could think of something, surely.
一定可以想出什么办法来的
I don't think refugees are refugees because they're thick.
我不觉得难民是因为蠢才成为难民的
No, don't do that,I'm saying the system is stupid.
别这样 我是说这个体制太蠢了
Well, do you know the people that designed Brexit?
你知道那些筹划出脱欧这种事情的人吗
For God's sake,don't tell me we can't outthink them!
别告诉我你觉得我们就一定比他们弱
OK.
好吧
I suppose half your job is get ex-cons back into housing,
我本以为你一半的工作就是把前科犯带回来
if anyone knows anyone.
如果大家都认识他们的话
I know, but that makes it worse.I can't ask at work.
但这样会更糟 我不能利用工作之便去办这个事情
One wrong word and...
只要说错一个字
I like this terrine.
我喜欢这个酱
Yeah, Celeste made it.
这是瑟莱萨做的
Even if you can get him into Britain,
即使你能把他弄到英国来
he'll never be a legal citizen.
他也没有办法成为合法公民
So?
那又怎样
He'd be a criminal forever.
他一辈子都是个非法滞留者
It doesn't matter, does it?
这也没什么关系不是吗
Just live our lives.
只要过好我们自己的日子
No-one would know.
没人会知道的
How often did the police come to the door?
警♥察♥多久才会来敲一次门
Like, never, not for people like us. Never.
从来没有 对于我们这样的人 警♥察♥不会来的
And we could move.
我们可以搬家
So, no-one would even ask,he would just be my boyfriend.
那样的话就没人再过问了 他就一直是我的男友了
I'd earn the money and he could be safe.
我可以赚钱养家 他负责貌美如花
I mean, that's better than a death sentence, isn't it?
这总比死刑要好多了 不是吗
I mean, for God's sake, a death sentence.
看在上帝份上 那可是死刑啊
It's...
这...
Hey, hey, hey!
嗨 嗨 嗨
Careful, you two.
你们俩个小心点
It gets slippery. OK.
地很滑的 好的
Are we calling that a T-shirt,or are we calling that a dress?
他穿的那是T恤还是裙子
I don't think it matters.
我觉得这并不重要
No, he looks beautiful.
不 他看起来很可爱
So, what are you going to do?
那么 你准备怎么做
Telephone call, Edith Lyons.
伊迪丝•莱昂斯来电
Yeah. Telephone call... Shut up!
耶 "来电" 住嘴
..Edith Lyons.
伊迪丝•莱昂斯
Hey. Hello?
哈喽
This party is brilliant.
这个聚会真的挺棒
Yeah, I know, I can hear it.
我知道 我在听呢
Come and have a drink.
来喝一杯吧
I'm in me pants!
我半裸着呢
That won't affect Fran.
弗兰不会介意的
Tell her I said happy birthday.Where are you now?
转告一下祝她生日快乐 你在哪儿
I'm out the front.
就在你家门口
Oh... All right.
哦 好吧
Hello!
哈喽
Hello.
哈喽
Hey, can I ask though -
嗨 我能否问一下你
what is it with you and Fran, really?
你和弗兰之间到底是怎么一回事
Nothing, nothing, just friends, just mates.
没什么的,只是朋友关系 伙伴吧
Sort of. Now and then.
某种程度上吧 偶尔
But the thing is,she says she's going to Spain in October.
是这样的 她打算十月份去西班牙
They are taking that tour,songs and fables, the African thing.
他们去旅行 歌♥唱活动 演讲 和非洲有关的事务
No, no, they're cancelled,the FCO has labelled Spain,
不 外交联邦事务部已经下令取消了对西班牙的此类事务
"We advise against all but essential travel."
"如非必要 外♥交♥部♥真挚提醒您避免前往此地旅行"
You still go.
但你还是去了
I'm engaged.
我已经和他订婚了
But she's sponsored by the British Council
但她是由英国文化委员会赞助的
if you are funded by the arts,
只要受了它们的赞助
you can just drive into war zones, no-one cares.
你就可以自♥由♥出入争议地区 没有人管你的
Fran once took sonnets to Syria,
弗兰曾经把莎士比亚的作品带去了叙利亚
never mind food, have some sonnets, but no-one stopped her.
不带其他补给 只有这些十四行诗 不会有人拦她
Drove in, drove out.
她可以来去自♥由♥
Yeah, Viktor helped her.
是的 维克托帮助了她
With the tour,he introduced her to that couple,
活动期间 他把她介绍给了那对
the ones who put on the festival.
举办那次活动的情侣
Well, then...
然后呢
She owes him.
她欠他一个人情
Pity she can't smuggle him out.
但她不能偷偷带他走的
With the vote of no-confidence,
随着不信任投票的情势越来越高涨
the Parliament of Water has been dissolved.
水议会已经解散
The date for the general election has been set
大选日期已定在
for Thursday, the 21st of October.
10月21日 星期四
But for the first time in history, voting is compulsory.
这是历史上第一次强制性的投票
Like Australia,every British citizen must vote,
和澳大利亚一样 每位英国公民都必须得投票
or break the law.It's going to change everything.
否则就是违法 这将会改变一切
I was really looking forward to the campaign.
我真的非常期待这次竞选
There's nothing I like more than a fair fight.
没有什么比一场公平的竞争更值得拭目以待了
But these deep fake videos are ruining the debate,
但这些弄虚作假的视频造成了很坏的影响
and they're threatening democracy.
它们是对民♥主♥的威胁
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表