剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Anything less than 85, you're insured by the government.
所以没什么问题 -我说过这样就可以了
So you should be fine. I said that'd be nice -
不是因为我想要他的钱
not because I want him for his money.
我想要的只是无尽的缠绵
Just the sex. Endless sex.
谢了 - 一旦你被Lyons家的人爱上了的话
Thank you.Once you've been loved by a Lyons.
哦我的天
Oh, my God!
但是 不存的话会对银行不利吗
Is it bad, though - for the banks?
那些对美国的制裁 太疯狂了
It's these sanctions against America. It's ridiculous.
那和制裁我们自己没什么区别
Might as well take out sanctions against ourselves.
我们其实就是美国人 我们和美国人做生意 我们的文化和美国交融
We are American. Our business is American, our culture's American.
我们肯定不是欧洲人 难道不是吗
We're certainly not European, are we?
噢
PHONE VIBRATES Oh.
是找你的 外婆
Oh. Here we go, Gran.
是罗西 -好了Muriel把它放下
That's Rosie.Right now, Muriel. Put that down.
让我们出去看看她吧 来吧
Let's go out and see her. Come on.
她知道该怎么进来 她每周都来这里
She knows her way in. She's here every week.
来吧 我们去打个招呼吧 走吧,走吧
Come on! Let's go and say hello. Let's go, let's go.
HE WHISTLES
嘿 外婆 我们都来了
Hi, Gran! Hello.Here we are, then.
惊喜!
Surprise!
THEY LAUGH
Oh!
Aw!
哦 你这个傻姑娘
Oh, you silly girl!
Oh!
你妈妈要是在这儿就好了
Your mother should be here.
小心点 她有辐射
Careful - she's radioactive!
All right, yeah.
SHE LAUGHS
我们不能像和以前一样 Edith不在家就吃烧烤了
We can't just have any old barbecue, not with Edith home.
我们得搞得温馨一点特别一点 -看来伊迪丝很特别嘛
Let's make it nice and special. Oh, cos Edith's special.
她是公主
She's so special.
而我们只是尘土
We are just dirt.
我爱Edith胜过一切 不是吗
I love Edith more than anything in the world - don't you?
再说我就要把你们嘴给缝上了
You'll get a clip in a minute.
七年了 时光飞逝 再回来会感觉到怪怪的吗
Seven years. It's been ages. Does it feel weird being back?
确实有一点
Little bit, yeah.
Viktor人很好
Viktor's nice.
挺性感的
Sexy!
Bethany有点怪 她一直想当一个机器人
Bethany's a bit odd. You know she wants be a robot.
哦 我在你家里待着没问题吧
Mmm. Am I all right, staying at yours?
外婆说我可以待在这儿
Cos Gran says I can stay here.
哦天哪 你死在这儿都行
Oh, my God! You'd die in this place.
当然没问题啦 你可以去了解了解那些孩子们
Course you can. You can get to know the boys.
呆多长时间? -不知道
How long for?Dunno.
不是在执行任务?
Not sailing off on a mission?
呃 是啊 每次总是会有点艰辛的 太愚蠢了
Er, yeah. It's all gone a bit sour. It's so stupid.
就我们拍的那些红沙岛的那些画面
It's that footage we took at Hong Sha.
有人居然认为我们靠卖♥♥它们赚了很多钱
People think we sold it for lots of money.Do they?
是吗 那挺惨的
That's terrible.
主要问题是 一些船员们也认为应该这么做
Ah. Trouble is, some people on the boat think we should,
所以我就是想离开并清醒一下
so I might just step away and have a think.
而且 这个辐射的事情 也很奇怪
And it's weird. You know - this radiation...thing.
你感觉还好吧 -还好
You feeling all right, though? -Yeah.
但是总有一天 倒计时已经开始了
But one day, the clock's ticking -
也许也是时候做些我自己的事情而不只是大喊大叫了
maybe it's time I did something with my life instead of shouting.
只是 还不太清楚下一步
Just...not sure what.
Edith 来 告诉我们公海上的发生的事儿吧
So come on, Edith. Tell me stories of the high seas.
你觉得你去过最棒的地方是哪儿 -噢别这样
What's the best place you think you've been?Oh, don't do that!
外婆 这搞得有点像采访
It's a bit like an interview, Gran.
呃 我不知道该从哪儿开始 你离开的太久了
Well, I don't know where to start. You've been away for so long.
你在网上看到了吗 北极融化了 就像 从来没有过一样
You see online? The North Pole melted. Like, it's gone.
-你应该告诉人们这件事情
-额 是的 我可以并且我也做过
You should tell people about that. Well, yes, I could - but I did.
但是这已经不再有任何意义了
There's not much point any more.
Oh, don't say that.
哦 别这么说
没有意义 真的没有意义了 就像我们一直在说还有十年
No, but really, no, like, we keep saying you've got ten more years
去解决气候变化问题
to sort out climate change,
还有十年去解决洪水问题
you've got ten more years to sort out flooding,
还有十年去解决热带雨林的问题
you've got ten more years to sort out the rainforest.
我们已经这样说了30年了 现在已经太晚了
We've been saying that for 30 years. But it's too late.
我们已经耗尽了时间 每个人都知道这一点
We've run out of time. Everyone knows it.
你可以回收利用垃圾 参加环境运动还可以示♥威♥游♥行♥
You can recycle and campaign and go on marches.
但我们终将被洪水淹没 被大火烧掉我们的东西 并且忍♥饥挨饿
We ARE going to flood and burn and starve.
但是我们不会饿死 我不是在说人类将搬到高原继续生活
And we won't die. I'm not saying that the human race is
going to carry on living on plateaus.
SHE LAUGHS
就像小村庄里的羊倌 可能在小木屋里有一台电脑
Like shepherds - little villages, maybe with a computer in a hut -
你可以离开 一周来看一次 然后回去
you can go and visit once a week, and then go back
去种你的一小片玉米地
to growing your little patch of corn.
你可能会挖出一些石头 对着自己唱猫王的歌♥
You might be digging out some rocks and singing Elvis to yourself -
或者披头士的 但是你将不再知道他们是谁
or the Beatles - but you won't know who they are any more.
只知道都是些很古老的民间音乐了
Just folk songs from long ago.
很高兴你能回来
So nice to have you back. THEY LAUGH
Edith 孩子们 不要听她的
Edith! Don't listen, kids.
我说 让我们做点开心的事吧
I'm saying let's have fun.
该死 来享受这个吧
Sod it. Enjoy it now.
因为…我…
Cos...I...
是从…
..got...this...
日本…搞到它的
..in Japan!
在一个黑市买♥♥的 这是一种新的合成酒精
Slightly under the counter -it's that new synthetic alcohol.
我的天 我可不想喝假酒
Oh, my God! It's supposed to be lethal.
是的 但这正是问题的关键
Yeah, but that's the point -
它就是被设计来消除所有副产品的
that it's designed to cut out all the by-products,
所以你会喝的醉醺醺的但是不会有宿醉作用
so you just get completely plastered with no hangover.
它真的有用吗 -嗯 Celeste 实践是检验真理的唯一标准
Does it work?Well, Celeste -there's only one way to find out!
INDISTINCT CHATTER
# 他喝了威士忌,他喝了伏特加
# He drinks a whisky drink, he drinks a vodka drink
# 他喝了威士忌,他喝了伏特加
# He drinks a lager drink, he drinks a cider drink
# 他唱了那首令他想起那些美好时光的歌♥
# He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
# 他唱了那首令他想起那些美好时光的歌♥
# He sings the songs that remind him of the best times
# 我被击倒了,但我又站起来了
# I get knocked down but I get up again
# 你永远也无法让我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被打倒了 但是我再次站起来了
# I get knocked down, but I get up again
# 你永远也别想让我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被打倒了 但是我再次站起来了
# I get knocked down, but I get up again
# 你永远也别想让我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被打倒了 但是我再次站起来了
# I get knocked down, but I get up again
# 你永远也无法将我控制
# You are never gonna keep me down
# Oh,Danny Boy, Danny Boy,Danny Boy
# Oh, Danny Boy, Danny Boy, Danny Boy
# 我被打倒了 但是我再次站起来了
# I get knocked down, but I get up again
# 你永远也别想让我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被击倒了 但又站了起来
# I get knocked down, but I get up again
# 你永远无法使我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被击倒了 但又站了起来
# I get knocked down,but I get up again
# 你永远无法使我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被击倒了 但又站了起来
# I get knocked down, but I get up again
# 你永远无法使我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被击倒了 但又站了起来
# I get knocked down,but I get up again
# 你永远无法使我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被击倒了 但又站了起来
# I get knocked down, but I get up again
# 你永远无法使我屈服
# You are never gonna keep me down
# 我被... #
# I get... #
SHE SNORES LIGHTLY
我认为你的合成酒 需要一点改进
I think that alcohol needs a bit of work.
我查了点东西 -比如
I looked it up - like, the wind direction
红沙岛事件之后几天的风向
in the days after Hong Sha,
以及你的航路 岛上的辐射物沉降模型等等
and your angle of approach, fallout patterns, and things.
我想你受到的核辐射剂量比你所说的要大
I think you got a bigger dose than you said.
你可能只剩十年寿命了
I think you might have ten years.
你知道你其实可以永生吗
Did you know you can live forever?
(乌克兰语)
HE SPEAKS HIS OWN LANGUAGE
这就对了 亲爱的
That's right, darling.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
HE MUMBLES INCOHERENTLY
PHONE CHIMES
HE GROANS
哦 别这样 你会弄掉的
Ooh, no, no! You'll drop it.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表