剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
It's been called the most unpredictable
这次普选被誉为有史以来
general election in living memory.
最莫测难料的选举
Let the people decide,but only the clever ones.
让人♥民♥来决定 但仅限那些聪明的人♥民♥
You know Viktor Goraya.
你认识维克托•戈拉亚
We've got to get them out.
我们得帮助他逃出来
We've got to get him into a country that grants asylum.
我们要让他去可以提供避难的国家
But to do that,he's got to cross the border.
但他必须得先越过边界
You mean illegally?
你是说非法越境
We need the money. I'm the man who lost a million quid, remember?
我们需要钱 我就是那个损失了一百万的哥们 还记得吗
What are the five jobs? Celeste said you had five.
瑟莱萨说你有五份工作 具体都做些什么
Don't use her name, not here.
别在这儿提她的名字
This is an extraordinary result.
这是一个非同寻常的结果
They can come to me,
他们可以来找我
and I will decide.
但由我说了算
第一季•第四集
《未来岁月》
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Has everyone got a glass?
大家都有杯子了吗
Bethany, you do the honours.
贝丝妮 光荣的任务交给你了
Signor, "sync devices."
新纽 进行设备同步
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
No more than that. Hush now.
可以了 先安静一下
It is my honour to say congratulations,
非常荣幸地祝贺你们
a very happy engagement to you both.
祝你们两位订婚愉快
Yeah, second time lucky, Dan.
这次你一定会幸福的 丹
Sorry, everyone. Happy new Year.
不好意思 大家新年快乐
You wouldn't believehow busy the roads are.
你们都没法相信这一路有多堵
Hey, congratulations.
嗨 恭喜你们了
I can't believe you had to work.
真不敢相信你工作居然这么忙
Double pay. So, how are you?Is that the new flat?
双倍工资呢 你们现在如何 这是新公♥寓♥吗
How is it?
感觉怎么样
It's not a flat,it's a room in a house with 16 people.
这不是公♥寓♥ 只是16人合租的房♥子其中的一间而已
but it's in one of thosetall back streets in the centre
不过是在马德里中心后面的一条街上
of Madrid, so... I mean, it's handy.
所以还是挺方便的
They are OK. They're mostly Somalis.
他们人都还不错 大多数是索马里人
The detention centres were full, so they pushed us out,
拘留中心人满为患 所以就把我们给撵出来了
but, you know, it's better, I think.
但我觉得这样更好
And are they all right
他们那些索马里人
with two men getting married, Somalis?
能接受两个男人在一起结婚吗
Well, if you think about it,Muriel, Somalia's a Muslim country,
你想想看繆丽尔 索马里是个穆♥斯♥林♥国家
so obviously that's tricky.
所以这个事情还是比较麻烦的
That was my point, wasn't it?
我想说的就是这个 不是吗
Well, now I've told you, so...
嗯 我现在已经告诉你了
And it's greatly appreciated.
哦 真是太感谢你了
All right, you two - ding-ding.
好了 你们两个基佬
Just pointing out a fact.
只是实话实说而已
Which I have absorbed, thank you.
我已经知道了 谢谢
See what it's like? I go to work to get out of the house.
明白我的感受了吧 我为了不呆在家 只能出去工作
The thing is, you lot,
大家请注意
I've got a sort of announcement to make.
我要宣布一件事情
They are never going to let Viktor back in the UK,
他们禁止维克托再回到英国
so we thought,when he gets his residency here,
所以我们想让他在这边取得居留权
well, it's obvious, really,I'll have to move out
当然 到时候我也会搬到这儿来
and become a Spanish citizen.
然后成为西班牙公民
Yes!
太好了
I thought so. I said so.
我也是这么认为 我正想说
That's brilliant, good move.
简直太棒了 干得漂亮
Yeah, but it takes about ten years for the whole process to happen.
不过走完整个流程估计前后要花10年左右的时间
That's ages, though. I'll be 25.
这也太久了吧 那时候我都25岁了
Trust me, it flies past.It'll be here before know it.
相信我 时间会过得很快 你还没反应过来就结束了
Will you still be alive?
你确定到时候还活着吗
Bethany! You can't say that.
贝丝妮 不能这样说话
What kind of question is that?
就不能委婉一点吗
But you had that radiation.
但是你遭到了辐射
It's a very good question.
问得非常好
I promise I will cling on for dear life to get a free drink
我保证一定会惜命如金的活着
out of my brother. Good luck to all of us.
好来蹭我哥家的免费酒喝
Good luck to all of us.
祝大家好运
And here's to you beautiful Spaniards.
这杯是敬你们这对美丽的西班牙夫妻
Yeah. Danny and Vic.
为丹尼和维克干杯
Danny and Vic!
敬丹尼和维克
To us. To us.
敬我们 敬我们
It's on the Costa Brava, this little town called Palamos
这个小镇在布拉瓦海边 叫帕拉莫斯
And just outside,they've printed this village.
有人打印了这个小镇的模型
This complete village - houses,squares - all 3D printed
整个镇子里的房♥子 广场 都被3D打印出来
on these clifftops, overlooking the sea.
放在悬崖上 俯视着大海
That's my job, housing.
那是我在住建部的工作
I could do that.
我可以做到
I could print whole towns,whole cities, right here in Spain.
我可以打印西班牙这里的整个镇和城市
Costa del Danny.
丹尼海岸
I never call you Danny.
我从没叫过你丹尼
I quite like it now.
我还挺喜欢这个称呼的
I hated it when I was a kid, but...
我小时候挺讨厌的 不过...
Danny.
丹尼
Vicky!
维克
That's no good!
感觉有点怪怪的
No. - Uh-uh? Uh-uh?
真的 是吗
Hola.
你好
Buenos tardes, Vicky.
下午好 维克
Sounds like a party.
听上去像是在开派对
Spain's calling it the January Revolution,
西班牙称之为“一月革命”
as the so-called People's Party,Nueva Esperanza, declares itself
同时所谓的人♥民♥党派"努瓦埃斯佩兰扎"
the new government.
宣布他们成立新政♥府♥
Link TV, news channels, now!
连接电视新闻频道 快一点
The situation in Spain means a left-wing government
西班牙的现状表明一个左翼政♥府♥
is being replaced by a far-left government.
被一个更加左翼的政♥府♥给取代了
What can we do about Spain?
我们能为西班牙做些什么呢
Well, I'm stuck in the middle of a hung parliament.
我被困在了一个动摇不定的议会里
There's nothing I can do.
我实在无能为力
They're saying Nueva Esperanza has a policy of repatriation.
听说"努瓦埃斯佩兰扎"颁布了遣返政策
Anyone without citizenship is sent home.
没有公民身份的人全部要被遣送回去
I thought they were left-wing.
我以为他们是左翼派
You've got far-right, you've got far-left -
有极右♥派♥和极左派
eventually you meet in the middle.
最终有些观点会不谋而合
They won't let you into France.Where else can you go?
他们又不让你去法国 你还能到哪儿
Outbreaks of violence in Athens as the country withdraws
随着希腊退出欧盟之后
from the eurozone, and the Grexit begins.
首都雅典爆发大规模暴♥乱♥事件
Martial law has been declared as the government of Italy resigns.
意大利政♥府♥垮台 全国上下开始戒♥严♥
Hungary has been declared bankrupt.
匈牙利正式宣布破产
The whole world is on fire.
整个世界都处在水深火热之中
How long have you got?
你能呆多久
hours an hours.
有的是时间
The United Nations has threatened to remove its headquarters
联♥合♥国♥警告要将其总部
from American soil.
从美国撤出
After the suspension of same-sex marriage,
继同性恋婚姻政策被推迟后
The Supreme Court has overturned Roe versus Wade.
最高法♥院♥推♥翻♥了罗伊韦德案(美联法♥院♥赋予妇女堕胎权)
There she is! No justice!
她在那儿
Go back, go back! Right, rewind.
倒回去 倒回去 对 倒带
There she is. Oh, my God!
她在那儿 天啊
I've been banned from America, banned for life.
我被终身禁止入境美国了
And the government does nothing.
这个政♥府♥无所作为
Exactly, that's what I keep saying.
没错 这正是我一直在说的
Ask the Home Office about Spain, they haven't got a policy.
目前为止内政部对西班牙还没有出♥台♥任何政策
Nothing. It's been eight weeks now.
啥都没有 这都已经过去八个星期了
Don't start with this again.
不要再提了
Did you see today
你们今天看了没
they are not calling it a hung parliament any more.
他们不再被称为动摇不定的议会了
They're calling it the Parliament of Water.
现在称做为水议会
Just flows through your fingers - gone!
直接从你指缝间流出来 消失不见了
It's our fault - we voted them in.
都是我们的错 我们投的票
Well, that's helpful.
你说的真是有用啊
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表