剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
等着瞧吧,我会回来的
警告:这部剧包含一些过激性语言和一些18+场景
You watch me. I'll be back.
This programme contains some strong language and some scenes of a sexual nature.
她是怪物 -我认为她很棒
She is a monster.I think she's brilliant.
她准备叫他林肯 恭喜,曾祖母
She's calling him Lincoln. Congratulations, Great-Grandmother.
这些人是难民
These people are refugees,
这意味着他们可以寻求庇护
which means they're allowed to seek asylum.
我的名字是Viktor: Viktor Goraya
My name is Viktor. Viktor Goraya.
我是跨人机主义者.
I'm transhuman.
我要逃离这副躯体 变成数字化的存在
I'm going to escape this thing and become digital.
亲爱的 回到床上去
Come back to bed.
你和你的机器人做♥爱♥!
You have sex with your robot!
丹尼!丹尼!
Darling! Darling!
美国他们,已经发射了一颗核导弹
America, they've fired a nuclear missile.
核爆♥炸♥
NUCLEAR EXPLOSION
现在怎么办?!
What happens now?!
ALARM RINGS IN DISTANCE
好了,别响了!
All right, stop!
你可以停止闹铃了,谢谢
You can stop the alarm, thank you.
天啊,我服了
Oh, God. I give up.
Signor!
Signor!
停止闹铃, Signor!
You can stop the alarm, Signor!
SIGNOR: 闹钟停止 -谢谢你
SIGNOR: Alarm stopped. Thank you.
上次出现警报声还是在这个厨房♥里, 当时我们都在想
The last time we had an alarm in this kitchen, we all thought
这世界要完了,所以那一次就够了
the world was coming to an end, so that's quite enough.
SIGNOR:您是否希望被提醒闹铃的原因
Do you wish to be reminded of the reason for the alarm?
噢,好吧,是的
Oh, well, yes.
我回来就是为了这个的
I was coming to that.
警报是为了提醒Edith Lyons ...
The alarm is a reminder for Edith Lyons...
啊,对对对
SHE GASPS Oh, yes! Yes!
给家人打电♥话♥
Call the family.
噢 我知道 该给家人打电♥话♥
Oh, I know. Calling family link.
我指令说对吗 打电♥话♥给家人
Is that right?Calling family link.
我们都在这 外婆 我们都在等
We're all here, Gran. We're waiting.
这是一个重要时刻
It's a big moment.
我们中的一些人有一些事情做了
Some of us have got work to do.
开心点 Celeste 很高兴听到你的声音 Muriel
Happy as ever, Celeste.It's lovely to hear your voice, Muriel.
男孩们在哪 他们还和我们在一起吗 Dan 你还在吗
Where are the boys? Are they with us? Dan, are you on the link?
嗯嗯 我在这 我在这
Yeah, yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
嘿!你在干什么!不不不! 不要.. No!
Hey! What are you doing? No, no, no, no! We're not... No!
住手
LAUGHTER Just don't!
我很高兴我们没看到那个场景
I'm glad we haven't got vision.
你还在吗, Rosie
Are you with us, Rosie?
我一直告诉男孩们 我们以前在星期六早上看电视这个活动
I keep telling the boys we all used to watch TV on Saturday mornings.
不再存在了 -行叭,总比看动画片好
Doesn't exist any more. Well, this is better than cartoons.
嘘 她来了
Shush! She's on!
我们可以采访一位真正经历红沙岛这一可怕事件的目击者
ON TV:We can interview someone who was actually a witness
一位政♥治♥活动家: Edith Lyons
to that terrible event on Hong Sha, political activist Edith Lyons.
告诉我们那会儿发生了些什么
Tell me a little bit about that time.
噢 6个月前 我以为我们都快完了...
Oh. Six months ago, we all thought we were going to die...
这就是我刚才说的 -嘘 -外婆!
That's what I just said. Shush, Gran!
..然后我们意识到在广岛事件之后的那天 发生了什么
..and then we realised the day after Hiroshima, what happened -
太阳照常升起 人们像往常一样起床
sun came up, people got out of bed,
像往常一样去上班 然而一枚核弹爆♥炸♥了
they went to work, a nuclear bomb exploded,
西方没什么改变,和以前一样
and the West just carried on.
但中国退缩了 4万多人白死了
And China backed down, but with 45,000 dead.
这就是我们需要制裁美国的原因
And that's why we need these sanctions against America.
他们把贸易战变成真正的战争
They turned a trade war into an actual war.
她什么都不懂
She doesn't understand a thing.
那谁将为此付出代价呢 是我
And who pays the price? Me.
你姑妈就是个白♥痴♥
Your auntie's an idiot.
你在越南 是吗
You were in Vietnam. Is that right?
为了近距离查看情况 我们之后乘坐一艘船 去红沙岛
For the explosion. Then we took a ship and we sailed
towards Hong Sha.
我们还用无人机拍了这些镜头
We took this footage with drones.
看 - 还有人!
Look - there were people!
核弹爆♥炸♥了 留下的只有废墟
The bomb goes off and that's all they leave behind, is the shadow.
她是谁呀?Edith吗
What's she like? Edith?
严肃点
Bit serious.
-好吧,当你还是孩子她也这么严肃吗
-是呀,那时候就这样
Yeah, but when you were kids.
Yeah. Serious even then.
我也不是很清楚,她年纪比我大
I don't know. She's older than I am.
她其实和Stephen更熟
She was more friends with Stephen, really.
以前我们曾坐火车旅游,但是
We went Interrailing once, but
她想睡在海滩上,去市场买♥♥烟吸
she wanted to sleep on beaches and go to markets
and find things to smoke.
但我只是想找一个不错的酒店
I just wanted a nice hotel.
她很有钱吗?
Is she rich?
我想知道 你为什么这么想
I'd like to know. Why do you think?
因为她很出名 并不是
Cos she's famous. Not really.
这是印度的频道 一定只有我们五个人在看
This is Channel India. There must be five of us watching.
她住在船上
She lives on a boat.
是的 但是还有15个人在船上 我打赌船上肯定特别臭
Yeah, but there's like 15 onboard. Bet it's stinking.
-我能不能问一下你无人机视野范围是多少 -这有什么关系吗
If I could ask, what's the range of your drones?
What does that matter?
我们估计有五英里 所以...
We estimate they've got a range of five miles, so...
所以你把你的船开到离红沙岛五英里远的地方
So you took your ship five miles off the coast of Hong Sha
在爆♥炸♥发生后的两天里?
within two days of the explosion?
什么?她告诉我们她离那里有50英里
What?She said 50 miles.
她明明说她很安全
She said she was safe.
你受到辐射伤害了吗
Were you poisoned by radiation?
我认为你更应该关注中国的受害者
I think you should focus on the victims within China itself.
根据我们计算,你至少接触过
We calculate, at the very least, you were exposed to
一格瑞(辐射单位)的辐射,所以辐射对于身体的伤害已经不可逆了
one gray of radiation, so the damage has been done.
您可能只能再活20年了
You might have limited your lifespan to another 20 years.
是吗 那我还能活到60岁 足够了
So? That could take me to 60.
这是真的
Then it's true.
好吧
Yeah.
她把这些在电视上就告诉我们了?
She tells us on TV?!
哦,天哪,她就是个疯子
Oh, my God, she's an idiot!
外婆,别看了!关掉吧
Gran, stop watching! Turn it off.
Signor 现在给Edith打电♥话♥ -结束连接 打给Edith Lyons
Signor, call Edith Lyons now. -End link. Calling Edith Lyons.
她要死了吗?Edith姑妈是要死了吗?
Is she dying? Is Auntie Edith dying?
额...最终会吧
Hm? Eventually.
语♥音♥信箱:这是Edith的号♥码,请留言
VOICE MAIL:This is Edith's phone. Leave a message.
Edith 我们都看着呢
Edith, we're all watching.
你曾向我保证你很安全
You promised me you were safe.
是啊,Edith,真是十分感谢你啊
Yeah, thanks very much, Edith.
你想让我们以何种方式知道 哈? 就从电视上
What a way to let us know, eh, on TV?
外婆 你还好吗
Gran? You OK?
好 那可能是真的 但请别太关心我
OK. That might be true, but never mind me.
红沙岛事件对我们每个人都有影响
Hong Sha Dao will have consequences for all of us,
使我感到恐惧的是世界越来越激荡了
and it terrifies me because the world keeps getting hotter
节奏更快,也更加疯狂
and faster and madder, and we don't pause.
如果我们不思考 我们不以史为鉴
We don't think. We don't learn.
我们就只是向下一场灾难进发
We just keep racing to the next disaster,
我一直都想知道 接下来是哪个遭殃
and I keep wondering what's next.
我们究竟要去哪 什么时候才会停止呢
Where are we going? When's it ever going to stop?
潘斯总统蔑视联♥合♥国♥
President Pence has defied the United Nations.
事实上我们使情况更糟了
But we're making it worse.
我们实施的制裁越多,美国就越倾向于右翼
The more we impose sanctions, the more America swings to the right.
普♥京♥——终身总统
OK. Putin - president for life.
习♥近♥平♥——终身主席
Xi Jinping - president for life.
至于潘斯 他只是一个傀儡 特朗普在背后操纵他
And now Pence - just a puppet. Trump is still in charge.
这些老男人一直在掌权
These old men are in power forever.
(欢呼)
CHEERING
请告诉我们你们在做什么慈善事业
Remind us what charities you've been playing for.
我是为了考文垂医院的孩子们
Mine's a children's hospice in Coventry.
我则是为了给在一战中死去的每一匹马修建一个雕像
And mine's to build a statue for all the horses
killed in World War I.
英国的鸟类数量减少了50%
The bird population across Britain has fallen by 50%,
——因为昆虫数量下减少了80%
because the insect population has fallen by 80%.
30年内下降了80%!
That's 80% in 30 years.
祝你生日快乐~~
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表