剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
I want you to put it down.
然后我们 我们坐下来
And then you and me, we can just sit...
我保证我们一定能找到办法逃出去
..and I promise we'll find a way out.
那就好了
That would be nice.
先把枪放下
Put it down first.
我不会再允许你这么做了 把枪放下!
I won't allow this any more.Put it down!
你个臭犊子!是你俩干的?
You little fuck! Was it the two of you?
是你和你的这个小婊♥子♥干的吗?
Did you do this with your little fucking bitch?
行 你听好了 混账 我他妈要日爆你的菊花
Well, let me tell you, you bastard, I am so going to fuck with you.
嗯 这很管用
Well, that worked.
混账!!
Bastard!
对
Yeah.
你最好出去 走 -好
You'd better go. Get out -Yeah.
我还得发文件
I've got a file to send.
我在好奇…
I wonder...
我好奇…
I wonder...
什么?
What?
接下来会发生什么?
What happens next?
伊迪丝!
Edith!
伊迪丝!
Edith!
维克托!
Viktor!
拜托!
Please.
救命! -救命啊!
Somebody help! -Somebody help!
今天在唐宁街
In Downing Street today,
薇薇安·洛克成为英国史上第一个在办公室里被捕的总理
Vivienne Rook has become the first British Prime Ministerto be arrested in office.
在Erstwhile丑闻之后令人震惊的场面
Astonishing scenes after the Erstwhile scandal,
新的都会警♥察♥将薇薇安·艾里逊·洛克
as the New Metropolitan Police take Vivienne Alison Rook
以谋杀和蓄意谋杀的罪名逮捕
into custody on charges of murder and conspiracy to murder.
今天 巴黎圣母院重新开放
And, today, Notre Dame has officially reopened,
与此同时
while, at the same time,
比萨斜塔终于倒塌
the Leaning Tower of Pisa has finally fallen down.
小丹尼
Little Danny.
等等 往回倒一点
Hold on, hold on. Go back a bit.
抱歉 我进行的太快了吗?
Sorry, was I going too fast?
我的锅 我们开始加速了
My fault. We started accelerating.
肾上腺素过量
Too much adrenaline.
那么 我们进行到哪了?
So, where were we?
五年前 2029
Five years ago. 2029.
你们是怎么把薇薇安·洛克扳倒的?
How you brought down Vivienne Rook.
啊 听起来是这样吗?
Ah, is that what it sounded like?
不是我们
It wasn't us.
我们只出了一点力 但大多数得归功于那些民众
We did our bit, but so did lots of people.
同一个晚上 苏格兰营地发生了暴♥乱♥
There was a riot at the Scottish camp on the same night.
50个难民从Erstwhile 3逃脱了
50 refugees escaped from Erstwhile 3.
他们的故事在德国出版了
Got their stories published in Germany.
一切都崩坏了 我们只是稍稍推波助澜
Whole thing was collapsing, we just gave it a push.
都是一样的 这结果不糟
All the same, not a bad result.
洛克女士获刑27年
Mrs Rook got 27 years.
对 大概吧
Yeah. Maybe.
但你知道我外婆怎么说吗
But you know what my gran says
"等待下一个吧"
"Wait for the next one."
"你摆脱了一个魔鬼"
Get rid of one monster,
"意味着棺材里的下一个已经苏醒"
means the next one's waking up inside its cave.
嗯 谁知道呢 我就是个无知者
Well, how would I know? I'm just an ignoramus, me.
我对政♥治♥又了解多少?
What do I know about politics?
我就是一个傻子!
I'm nowt but a fool!
当心那些人
Beware those men.
那些讲笑话的人 欺诈者 和那些小丑们
The jokers and the tricksters and the clowns.
他们会笑我们直到我们堕入地狱
They will laugh us into hell.
我们有了吗?
Did we get that?
没有足够的穆里尔
Can't have enough Muriel.
但是我爸帮了忙他也是扳倒洛克女士的一分子
My dad helped, though. He was part of it, bringing down Mrs Rook.
因为他保留住了那些文件 那些营地 和失踪者
Cos he'd kept that file, the camps, the inmates.
强有力的证据他就是这样给了那判决一记实锤
Huge part of the evidence. That's how he got his sentence down.
是的 但是贝丝 别忘了那500个举报者
Yeah, but, Beth, there were 500 whistle-blowers.
他只是其中的一小部分而已 -好 我喜欢我的这个版本
He was just one tiny little part of it. -OK, I like my version.
我一直告诉她 我们家庭没什么特别的
I keep telling her there's nothing special about our family.
我们在里面生活着 仅此而已和任何人一样 任何人都一样
We lived through it, that's all. Like anyone. Like everyone.
那么 史蒂芬怎么样了?
So, what happened to Stephen?
还是入狱了判了三年 因为那一枪
Still went to prison. Three years, because of the gun.
但是他在那期间自学了西语
But he used the time inside to teach himself Spanish.
他现在就在巴塞罗那生活 教西班牙的孩子们英语
That's what he does now. Lives in Barcelona.Teaches English to Spanish kids.
哦 他没有和…一起回去? -没有
Oh, he didn't get back together with...? -No.
你原谅他了吗?
Did you ever forgive him?
嗯
Yeah.
那时我病得很重
I got very ill.
31号♥的圣诞节 我们都以为一切都结束了
Christmas '31. We all thought it was the end.
你接收到了吗?
Did you get that?
接收到了
Yeah.
很强烈
That was strong.
我们能接收到一切
We're getting everything.
他们开始认为这个系统可以无限储存
They're beginning to think the system can store an infinite amount.
我喜欢未知
I like the way you don't actually know.
它是全新的 完完全全是新的
It's brand-new, all of it is.
这仍在实验阶段
It's still an experiment.
当我还小的时候 我只希望自己能被下载
When I was a kid, I wanted nothing more than to be downloaded.
我天天幻想着 把我的意识灌入机器里
I dreamed of this. Putting my consciousness into the machine.
现在伊迪丝姑姑先做到了
Now Auntie Edith's going first.
将水分子编码 你将成为生命的一种全新形式
Coded on to molecules of water.You'll be a brand-new form of life.
如果成功的话
If it works.
它会成功的
It will work.
根据医生所说的 这是我的忌日
According to the doctors, this is the day I die
但是我要离开
but I'm going to escape.
呃 我们无法肯定
Well, we can't be sure.
我们可以像下载信息一样下载你的记忆
We can download your memories as information.
无论这些记忆幸存与否
Whether the consciousness survives...
你是否依然作为伊迪丝而
If you still exist as Edith,
在那里面存在着
inside there...
我们并不知道
..we just don't know.
我必须继续存在下去 因为我想继续看着未来的
I've got to live on cos I want to see the next
十年 百年 千年
ten years, the next 100, the next 1,000.
我想知道我们后来去了哪里
I want to know where we're going.
在庇护之下 我们是否能适应新的气候
Into the shelters, if we don't fix the weather.
对 我想要知道
Exactly. And I want to find out.
我还有事得做
I've still got stuff to do.
什么事?
Like what?
薇薇安·洛克
Vivienne Rook
我和她还没完呢
Vivienne Rook. I haven't finished with her.
因为你们听过那些故事?她跑了
Because you're heard the stories? She got away.
那只是网上瞎聊的
That's just online chatter.
但他们一直都没有找出她身后的那些人
But they never did find out. Who's behind her?
是谁在资助着她?
Who paid for everything?
据说有人把她"偷走"了
And it's said they stole her away.
那个女人 在监狱里的
That woman In prison
不是她
It's not her.
她走了 他们把她带到了世界的某个地方
She got away. They took her somewhere in the world.
无论她去了哪里 我都会找到她
Wherever she is, I will find her.
我会侵入那机器
I will enter that machine...
然后成为圣灵
..and I'll become a spirit,
恶魔 精灵
an imp, a sprite.
我会漂洋过海
And I will fly across the oceans...
我会捕获她 然后
..and I will hunt her down. And then...
好 冷静下来
OK. Calm down.
我们正在把记忆转化成图像
We're crossing from memory into imagination.
不 这都还没有发生
No. It just hasn't happened yet.
我们回来了
And we're back.
就这样
That's it.
我们已经来到最后的舞台
We're into the final stage now.
我得走了
I'd better go.
几点了 回家?
What time is it, back at home?
你比我早了九小时
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表