剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
奶奶怎么样?
How's Gran?
眼睛怎么样?
How are the eyes?
这是一个观点
That's a point.
她是你的奶奶 但我是照顾她的那个人
She's your gran, but I'm the one looking after her.
里昂已经给自己找了一个免费的保姆
The Lyons have got themselves a nursemaid, free of charge.
她准备好了
She's ready.
哦 看看你!
Oh, look at you!
亲爱的……你没事吧?
Sweetheart... You're OK?
你还好吗?我是 我真的是
Are you OK? I am. I really am.
我很好 老实说 我发誓 我很好
I'm fine. Honestly, I swear, I'm fine.
在那里
There.
你可以让它呼吸10分钟
You can let that breathe for ten minutes.
一切看起来都很好 我会回来的 我会给他们穿衣服
All looking good. I'll come back and I'll dress them.
你们看到了吗?这些是相互作用的节点
Do you see? These are interaction nodes.
如果我用这个手指 我可以在工作中打开所有的门
If I use this finger, I can open all the doors at work,
没有ID 如果我在商店里扫描这个
no ID. And if I just scan this in the shop,
我可以支付高达1,000英镑的费用 而且 看 爸爸?
I can pay for anything up to £1,000. And, look... Dad?
妈妈?
Mum?
我刚拍了你的照片
I've just taken your photo.
发送 发送
Send, and send.
它不需要声音效果 我只是加了一句 因为它让我发笑
It doesn't need the sound effect. I just added that because it makes me laugh.
你答应过我他们不会碰你的眼睛
You promised me they wouldn't touch your eyes.
-不是上次 -那是几年前的事了
- Not after last time. - That was years ago.
从那以后 格兰的眼睛里就有了干细胞
Gran's had stem cells in her eyes since then.
我忍♥不住想……别笑
I can't help thinking... Don't laugh.
所有这些断电
All these power cuts...
那么 你会怎么样呢?
Well, what would happen to you?
什么都没有 你在停电时发生了什么?
Nothing. What happens to you in a power cut?
没什么
Nothing.
那么 你的头呢?感觉不到
So, what about your head? Can't feel a thing.
他们把最小的晶片插入我的大脑
They inserted the tiniest wafer into my brain.
哦 我的天!看看结果 把它同步 没有键盘
Oh, my God! Look at the result. Synced this up, no keyboard.
我再也不需要键盘了
I don't need a keyboard ever again.
-你是这么想的?-它不能读懂我的思想 还没有
- You did that by thinking? - It can't read my mind. Not yet.
但是晶圆片追踪神经通路和微晶的活动
But the wafer tracks activity in the neural pathway and micro
视网膜的运动来预测我的想法
movements in the retina to predict what I'm thinking.
但那是在阅读你的思想
But that IS reading your mind.
让我们看看每个人都在哪里
Let's see where everyone is.
这是罗西阿姨 她在家
There's Aunt Rosie. She's at home.
林肯在学校
Lincoln's in school.
李不在学校 应该是 -他在哪里?-在公园里
Lee's not in school. Should be. - Where is he? - In the park.
别告诉罗茜 奶奶在厨房♥的家里
Don't tell Rosie. Gran's at home in the kitchen.
令人惊讶的是 让我们找到Ruby
What a surprise. Let's find Ruby.
她在一个叫做海潮的酒吧她刚买♥♥了一瓶
She's in a bar called the Marine Tide and she's just bought a bottle
以56英镑的价格买♥♥到白色的房♥子
of house white for £56.
现在是下午4:00!-56英镑的房♥子是白色的?!
It's 4:00 in the afternoon! - 56 quid for the house white?!
哦 天哪!怎么了 贝丝?你怎么样?它有用吗?
Oh, my God! How did it go, Beth? How are you? Did it work?
-你现在完全同步了吗?-是的 我很好
- Are you completely synched up now? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我和爸爸妈妈在一起 我才意识到 你有麻烦了
I'm with Mum and Dad, and I've just realised, you're in trouble.
你应该上大学!
You should be in college!
56英镑?
56 quid?!
看在上帝的份上 贝瑟尼!
For God's sake, Bethany!
这太神奇了
That is amazing.
有点像间谍
A little bit like spying.
-如果我不想让你跟踪我怎么办?-嗯 这是个好问题
- What if I didn't want you tracking me? - Well, that's a good question.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
如果你的父亲有外遇或别的什么
What if your father was having an affair or something.
好的
OK.
你在我的联♥系♥人里 这是许可 根据法律
You're in my contacts. That's permission, according to the law.
但我还是不明白
But I still don't understand.
你可以在键盘上运行这样的软件
You can run software like this on a keyboard,
那你为什么需要手术呢?
so why did you need the operation?
我试着用你能理解的方式来解释
I'm trying to explain it in ways you can understand,
但这种联♥系♥是如此之多
but the connection is so much more.
在我们谈话的同时 我也在想
While we were talking, at exactly the same time I wondered about the
80天的雨——它从哪里来 为什么会这样 接下来会发生什么
80 days of rain - where it came from, why it was, what comes next.
我在30秒之前就键入了卫星 所以我可以看到这门课
And I keyed into satellites just 30 seconds ago, so I can see the course
在厄尔尼诺现象中我可以利用压力传感器
of El Nino and I can tap into pressure sensors
沿着大西洋海岸和生物识别读数
along the Atlantic coast and biometric readings
来自海上的船只
from the ships at sea.
如果我把所有这些放在一起 我就在那里
If I put all of that together, I'm there.
我在里面 潮水
I'm inside it. The tide,
大海的深度和我内心的波浪
the depth of the sea and the curl of the waves within me.
现在 在查尔斯街 帕萨迪纳 一个15岁的女孩
And right now, in Charles Street, Pasadena, a 15-year-old girl
名叫埃夫妮克罗斯的第一首歌♥曲是她写的 并把它放到了网上
called Ephanie Cross has written her first song and put it online.
啊!她的声音很甜美
Ah! She's got the sweetest voice.
所以 当我把所有这些结合起来 这是一种乐趣
So, when I combine all of that, it's a joy.
在我的脑海里 这是绝对的快乐
In my head, it is absolute joy.
她睡着了
She's fallen asleep.
他们拥有她
They own her.
政♥府♥为这次升级买♥♥单 所以
The government paid for this upgrade, so...
现在政♥府♥拥有我的女儿
now the government owns my daughter.
但我想她是快乐的
But she's happy, I suppose.
如果她是一个瘾君子 说她很快乐 我们会做点什么
If she was a drug addict and said she was happy, we'd do something.
斯蒂芬 从她出生的那一刻起 我们就包围了她
Stephen, we surrounded her with screens from the moment she was born.
我们做了这个
We did this.
我只是希望……
I just wish...
如果我自己付了钱 那么她就不会被契约约束了
If I could have paid for it myself, then she wouldn't be indentured
在她的余生中
for the rest of her life.
在一百万年的时间里 我负担不起这个地方
I couldn't afford this place in a million years.
我们站在了错误的一边
We're on the wrong side.
嘿 胡迪
Hey, Woody.
是啊 已经很久了
Yeah, it's been such a long time.
我在想 如果你有空的话 我们能不能谈谈
I was just wondering if we could talk if you're free, please.
已经好多年了 已经好多年了!
It's been ages, it's been years!
你知道 我们有学校聚会的事——
You know, we had that school reunion thing -
“没有斯蒂芬里昂的影子 ”
"No sign of Stephen Lyons."
我说 “他现在太时髦了
I said, "He's too posh now.
“你不会让他从伦敦回来 不是为了我们 ”
"You won't get him coming back from London, not for us lot."
不过 黛比毕夏普不让我离开 所以一切都很好
Still, Debbie Bishop noshed me off, so it's all good.
哇
Wow.
可以说 这是很长的一段时间
That was a long time coming, so to speak.
是的 哈!
Yeah. Ha!
是啊 我本以为你会减肥 整天骑自行车
Yeah, I would've thought you'd lose weight, riding a bike all day.
好吧 不能永远做那份工作
Well, can't do that job forever.
女孩们不会再便宜了 两个女儿的代价是 哇!
The girls don't get any cheaper. The cost of two daughters is, whoosh!
所以 嗯
So, um...
我想问问你是否有工作
I wanted to ask if you had any jobs, maybe.
-史蒂芬 -伙计!
- Stephen... - Mate!
你就是那个输了一百万英镑的人!
You're the man that lost a million quid!
那是我 -那是你的名字 “那个损失了一百万英镑的人 ”
That's me. - That's your name. "The Man That Lost A Million Quid."
-是的 我知道 -你哭了吗?
- Yeah, I know. - Did you cry? Hmm?
-我是什么?-你哭了吗?
- Did I what? - Did you cry?
这让人很沮丧 是的
It was very upsetting, yeah.
但我还是很擅长我的工作
But I'm still good at my job.
我得说 我知道我的东西 胡迪 我真的喜欢
I've got to say that I know my stuff, Woody, I really do.
如果你在财务方面需要任何帮助……
And if you need any help on the financial side...
我们不需要帮助 -好吧 我知道你不需要帮助 -我们需要猴子 因为你认识我爸爸?
We don't need help. - Well, I know you don't need help... - We need monkeys. Cos you know my dad?
他让我进去 就在最上面
He's got me in, right at the top.
事实是我们有大量的工作要做
Truth is we've got tons of work coming in.
这就是Viv Rook的英国的情况
That's the thing with Viv Rook's Britain.
你知道在她的政♥府♥里是什么样的吗?
Do you know what it's like, inside her government?
不 他妈的混乱!
No. Fucking chaos!
他们从来没有想过要进去
They never expected to get in.
他们是白♥痴♥ 伙计 没有计划
They're idiots, mate. There's no plan.
什么都没有 只是恐慌
There's nothing, just panic.
这对我来说是完美的 因为我关注的是财产管理
Which is perfect for me, because I'm focusing on property management
现在 我清理他们的大便
now, and I clean up their shit.
-给他们一大笔钱 我在笑 -但那是我的观点 正是这一点
- Charge them a fortune. I'm laughing. - But that's my point, exactly that.
因为我在资产价值崩溃后对财产进行了研究
Cos I've made a study of property after the collapse of asset values.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表