剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
别再填满了 永远不要 绝对不会
stop filling up. Never. Absolutely never.
这些问题永远不会消失
These problems will never go away.
我可以看到人们的大规模迁徙
I can see the vast migration of people stretching
几个世纪前
ahead for centuries.
那么 如果我们回顾历史呢?因为英国人
So, what if we look back through history? Because the British
找到了一种方法来清空南非的难民营
found a way to empty those camps in South Africa
那些年以前
all those years ago.
他们只是让自然走自己的路
They simply let nature take its course.
营地里挤满了人
The camps were crowded,
它们是致命的 它们是有毒的 它们很普遍
they were pestilent, they were noxious, they were rife
疾病 一方面是令人遗憾的 另一方面
with disease, which was on the one hand regrettable, and on the other
手工拟合 因为自然选择过程发生了
hand fitting, because a natural selection process took place,
集中营的人口控制了自己
and the population of the camps controlled itself.
你可以把它叫做忽视 你可以称它为高效
You might call it neglect, you might call it efficient.
是基奇纳做的 基奇纳
And it was Kitchener who did this. Kitchener.
“你的国家需要你 ”
"Your country needs you."
让我们换一个词 因为有些人会说
And let's say another word, because some people call
这种政策上的种族灭绝
this policy genocide.
但你听说过吗?
But have you ever heard of it?
营地 Boers 结果
The camps, the Boers, the result.
有吗?你读过吗?你教过吗?
Have you? Have you read about it? Were you taught it?
-我们还记得吗?-不
- Do we remember it? - No.
我们忘记了 因为它起作用了
We forget it, because it worked.
我已经说够了 谢谢 谢谢
I've said enough. Thank you. Thank you.
我们做到了 我们做到了 我们做到了!
MANIC We did it, we did it, we did it!
是的 但是 我们得到了什么?两个以前的网站
Yes! But, so, what did we get? Two of the erstwhile sites.
什么 我们在操纵他们?去他妈的!他们是死亡陷阱!我没碰那些狗屎
What, we're running them? Fuck that! They're death traps! I'm not touching any of that shit.
我们只是物业管理
We're just property management.
我们保持砖块和灰泥 他们可以做他们想做的事
We maintain the bricks and mortar. They can do what they want
在里面 谁被选中了?!我们被选中了!
inside them. Who got chosen?! We got chosen!
谁被选中了?!我们被选中了!谁被选中了?!我们被选中了!
Who got chosen?! We got chosen! Who got chosen?! We got chosen!
好男人 史蒂夫
Good man, Steve.
开放传输协议
Open transfer protocols.
选择囚犯
Select inmates.
选择维克多 葛拉亚
Select Viktor Goraya.
转移维克多 戈亚雅
Transfer Viktor Goraya.
转到以前的网站4
Transfer to Erstwhile Site Four.
确认?
Confirm?
转移完成
Transfer complete.
好了 伙计们 在我们出去之前 我们是不是应该先吃个烤面包片?
Right, guys, should we just have a quick toast before we go outside?
为丹尼干杯
A little toast to Danny.
给丹尼
To Danny.
哦 丹尼
Oh, Danny.
我记得你出生的时候
I remember when you were born.
当你迈出第一步的时候
And when you took your first step.
当你坦白向我坦白…
And when you confessed and came out to me...
就像你以为我不知道
like you thought I didn't know.
我警告过你…
I warned you...
选择维克多 葛拉亚
Select Viktor Goraya.
转移维克多 戈亚雅
Transfer Viktor Goraya.
转到以前的网站4
Transferred to Erstwhile Site Four.
确认?
Confirm?
以前的网站就像柏油坑
Erstwhile sites are like tar pits.
你被扔进去 然后你就消失了
You get thrown in and you disappear.
转移完成
Transfer complete.
这就是我们建造的世界
This is the world we built.
我的家人会找到我 -假新闻 -开始一场战争
My family will find me. - Fake news. - To start a war.
宣布独♥立♥
Declaring independence.
把栅栏拆掉
Tear the fence down.
它正在杀死他!
It's killing him!
谁在看着你?!
Who's watching you?!
恭喜你 干杯
Congratulations. Cheers, all.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表