剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
来制♥造♥氢气 通过培育细菌来造的
which feeds bacteria which produces this.
新科技食品噢 前所未有
A brand-new foodstuff.It's never been alive.
为什么有栗子的味道
Why does it taste of chestnuts?
那是栗子调味剂
Oh, that's chestnut flavouring.
是用...
Which is made of...?
..栗子做的
Chestnuts.
这为了什么啊
What's the point, then?
这就是加工食品啊
It's a work in progress.
我敢打赌维克托吃的肯定更差
I bet Viktor's eating worse.
干嘛提他啊 一天天的
Oh, do we have to? Every time?
他是我们家族的一员 现在却没人知道他在哪
He's family and we don't know where he is.
我只是在想 有可能...
I just think maybe...
维克托都不想见我们因为他不是家族中的一员 不是吗
..Viktor doesn't want to see us cos we're not family, are we?
史蒂芬...你说啥呢...有点像...
Stephen, why do you say that? Kind of are.
为什么你不停地说这个
Why do you keep saying that?
怎么了 他们都没结婚 严格来说我们都没有血缘关系
What? There wasn't actually a wedding.Technically, we're not related.
那你也没跟伊莲结婚啊
Well, you're not married to Elaine.
我们要赶她走吗
Should we ask her to leave?
重点是我们还要继续养着律师帮我们找维克托
The point is we need to keep paying that lawyer to find Viktor
这是要钱的
and that's going to cost.
不然我怎么要卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
Why do you think I'm selling the house?
平心而论 我正在尽力把我能付的都给你
I'm trying. I give you as much as I can. Be fair.
一周七天我都在工作
I'm working seven days a week.
你在为一个小混♥蛋♥工作
And you're working for a right little sod.
你上学的时候他特别讨厌 一点也没变
He was a swine when you were in school and he hasn't changed a bit.
伍迪
Woody!
他爸是在勃起之后给他起的名字吧
Even named himself after an erection.
外婆! -确实是啊
Gran! Well, he did.
Telegram :
@ckhunter254
翻 译 :
Vesper 吸血姬 Lopnor
他爸做得没错 就是个混♥蛋♥
He's right. He's a cock.
你们两个呢
And you two?
说实话 你们可不能从那个餐车赚什么钱吧
Be honest, you're never going to make money out of that van, are you?
我们有在努力啊 -他们驱逐我们了 -对
We're trying. -Being zoned out of existence. -Yeah.
他们关掉了所有的餐车 你们有看到吗
They've closed all the food banks have you seen?
人们都不捐款了 我说 结束了
People have stopped donating. I mean, that's the end.
这年代也太难过了
It's been tough this century.
比我想象中的难多了
Tougher than I ever thought.
新纽 从1999年12月31日到现在过去多久了
Signor, how many days have passed since 31st December 1999?
10,636.
1万天了啊
10,000 days.
感觉只是眨了眨眼
It's a blink of an eye.
1万天之前 我就在这里 这个房♥子里
10,000 days ago, I was here, in this house.
你妈妈在厨房♥里
Your mother was in the kitchen,
然后我想 "成了 我们已经走到这一步了"
and I thought, "There we are, we've done it."
美好的小世界
Nice little world.
真好 西方 我们到了
Well done, the West, we've made it.
有希望了
We've survived.
真蠢
What an idiot.
我当时真是愚蠢又白♥痴♥
What a stupid, little idiot I was.
但我没有看到那些小丑和怪物向我们走来
But I didn't see all the clowns and monsters heading our way,
相互厮缠 狰狞大笑
tumbling over each other, grinning.
天呐 真是一场嘉年华
Dear God, what a carnival.
这就是1万天里面发生的事情
And that's all it took - 10,000 days.
给我倒点酒
More wine.
这也证实了我的想法
But it proves my point.
我们都需要钱
We all need money.
这房♥子就是要卖♥♥了
The house is going up for sale.
我会另找一个温暖的小房♥子的
I'll get myself a nice little place
你们四个之间也能分一下
and you can divide the rest between the four of you.
奶奶 我们这辈只有三个人了
Gran, there's only three of us now.
丹尼尔不在了 忘了吗
There's no Daniel. Remember?
他走了 丹尼走了
He's gone. Danny's gone.
我知道
Yes, I know.
加上她就四个人了
And I mean the four of you.
我不会要很多的
And I won't get that much.
谁能意料到呢 现在还是萧条时期
God knows, we're still in a slump.
但这个房♥子耗损几十年了
But this house has been losing money for decades.
像个废墟
It's a relic.
所以 这个废墟就在告诉我们 "该离开了"
So, this particular relic is saying, "Let's move on."
你太贴心了 -没错 是的
Well, it's very kind of you. Yes, it is.
或许吧 但这也无法改变这是你们的错的事实
Perhaps, but it still doesn't alter the fact that it's all your fault.
我哪错了 -哪都错了
What is? Everything.
谁
Who?
在座的每一位
All of you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
银行 政♥府♥...
The banks, the government,
大萧条 美国 洛克女士
the recession, America, Mrs Rook.
每一件事都很糟糕
Every single thing that's gone wrong,
都是大家的错
it's your fault.
我又做什么了 怎么突然扯到这个
What did I do? Where's this come from?
我很明显被怪到那些坏事上
God knows I get blamed for an awful lot,
但是世界上的所有事也不全怪我啊
but how am I responsible for the entire world?
因为我们都有责任 每一位
Because we are - every single one of us.
我们还可以一直坐在这 责怪其他人
We can sit here all day, blaming other people.
我们责怪经济...
We blame the economy,
欧洲...
we blame Europe,
反对者...
the opposition,
经济...
the weather.
然后我们将其归咎于历史的洪流
And then we blame these vast, sweeping tides of history,
你知道 这些事情脱离我们的控制
you know, like they're out of our control, like we're
现在我们多么无能为力 多么渺小
so helpless and little and small -
但就是我们的错
but it's still our fault.
你们知道原因吗
You know why?
原因是那1镑T恤
It's that £1 T-shirt.
价值1镑的T恤
A T-shirt that cost £1.
我们无法抵抗啊
We can't resist it.
我们谁都抵抗不了
Every single one of us.
当我们看到那件1镑T恤的时候我们在想...
We see a T-shirt that costs £1 and we think,
"哇 真实惠 我要买♥♥下来" 然后买♥♥下来了
"Ooh, that's a bargain, I'll have that," and we buy it.
不是最好的选择 在上天看来
Not for best, heaven forfend,
但这件可爱的小T恤可以当冬天打底衫 这就够了
but nice, little T-shirt for the winter to go underneath, that'll do.
而可怜的售货员卖♥♥出那件T恤后也可以得到5个便士
And the shop keeper gets five miserable pence for that T-shirt,
村里的乡巴佬也可以得到0.01个便士
and some little peasant in a field gets paid 0.01 pence -
我们想着 这不挺好的吗
and we think that's fine.
我们所有人
...All of us,
我们交上银子 从这个系统里买♥♥卖♥♥而存活
and we hand over our quid and we buy into that system for life.
从去超♥市♥买♥♥菜开始 我就见证着这一切毛病的产生
I saw it all going wrong when it began in the supermarkets,
当他们解雇站在收银台后面的女性们...
when they replaced all the women on the till
换以自动结账机
with those automated checkouts.
这才不是我们的错 我不喜欢那些东西 我一直不喜欢
No, that's not our fault. I hate those things, I always have.
我忍♥不了 那些机器能把我逼急
I can't stand them. They drive me mad.
对啊 你又没做什么事 不是吗
Yes, but you didn't do anything, did you?
20年前 第一次投入使用的时候 你有回避吗
20 years ago, when they first popped up, did you walk out?
你有写投诉信吗
Did you write letters of complaint?
你有跑去别的商场吗 没有啊
Did you shop elsewhere? No!
你很愤怒 气喘吁吁 但还是接受了
You huffed and you puffed and you put up with it.
而现在 那些下岗的女工都不见了 而我们却任其发展
And, now, all those women are gone and we let it happen.
但我们仍然...
No, but we're still...
我还是挺喜欢她们的 那些售货员
And I think we do like them, those checkouts.
我们需要她们
We want them.
这意味着我们可以溜达着
...Because it means we can stroll through,
选购商品 然后不用对视那个女售货员
pick up our shopping, and we don't have to look that woman in the eye.
那个工资比我们低的女工
The woman who's paid less than us.
因为她消失了 我们让她消失的
She's gone. We got rid of her.
解雇
Sacked.
完事
Well done.
所以 这正是我们的错
So, yes, it's OUR fault.
这个我们建出来的世界
This is the world WE built.
可喜可贺啊
Congratulations.
干杯
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表