剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
我将对来自国外的葡萄酒征收关税
I'll impose a tariff on wines from abroad.
让他们来付钱
Let them pay.
他不是死得毫无意义
He didn't die for nothing.
他是为我们而死
He died for us.
为每个让我们的士兵倒下的政♥治♥家都感到羞耻
Shame on every politician who has ever let our soldiers down.
# Tragedy
# When the feeling's gone and you can't go on
# It's tragedy
# When the morning cries and you don't know why
# It's hard to bear
# With no-one to love you
# You're going nowhere
# Tragedy
# When you lose control and you got no soul
# It's tragedy
# When the morning cries and your heart just dies
# It's hard to bear
# With no-one beside you
# You're going nowhere. #
虚假的事实,每一天
False facts, every day.
你知道在哪里可以找到真♥相♥吗?
Do you know where you can find the truth?
就在这里,四星频道
Right here, Four Star Channel.
上帝帮助我们 我们是那唯一被选择的
God help us. We're the only ones.
你投完了?
Are you done?
你这个左翼嬉皮士
You left-wing hippie.
不错,就像过去一样
This is nice, like the old days
如果我在午夜前把它拿回来,那可以得100英镑。
It's 100 quid if I get it back before midnight.
我喜欢这样,我们都在同一辆车里
I love it, us lot in one car.
我们从来没这样过 应该买♥♥甜食
We never do this. Should have bought sweets.
莱斯特,我们来了
Leicester, here we come.
我只是想确定他确实死了
I'm just making sure he's dead.
你投了票吧,你们两个?
Now you did vote, you two?
通过电子投票投的,上周
Did it by post, last week.
没人跑去用手写方式投票了
No-one goes and does it by hand any more.
别忘了你的护照
Don't forget your passports.
他们要去苏格兰!
They're going to Scotland!
在这次选举中可能发生任何事情(指脱欧)
Anything could happen in this election.
如果你的命运掌权。
If your lot get into power,
苏格兰可以在今天午夜脱离英国
Scotland could be divorced by midnight.
然后他们会陷入困境
Then they'll be stranded.
去吧,祝你过一段美好的时光
Go, have a lovely time.
庆祝吧,这可是你爷爷的葬礼
Celebrate. It's your grandad's funeral.
这是非常好的一天
This is a very fine day.
不要听她的话
Don't listen to her.
去玩得开心点
Go and have fun.
爱丁堡很漂亮
Edinburgh is beautiful.
那再见下周见
Bye, then. See you next week.
再见宝贝
Bye, darling.
哦,我的上帝 他们相信我们
Oh, my God. They believed us.
十天后当他们看到了就会理解的
They'll understand. When they see in ten days' time
他们会说,“哦,天啊,那是无穷无尽的!“
they'll be like, "Oh, my God, that is infinite!"
目的地利物浦,帝国B&B,Shiel路,L6
Destination Liverpool, Imperial B&B, Shiel Road, L6.
自动驾驶已启动
Auto drive on.
谢谢 别客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
再见!
Bye!
嘿 你好
Hey, there.
你好
Hello.
感谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
斯蒂芬 史蒂文
Stephen. Steven.
被自行车杀死
Killed by a bike.
不敢相信
Shocking.
可怜的老爸爸
Poor old Dad.
完了以后来喝一杯吧 你们所有人
Come for a drink after. You're very welcome, all of you.
我在电视上看到你 关于炸♥弹♥的新闻
I saw you on the TV with the bomb.
一会儿见 斯蒂芬
I'll see you later. Stephen.
史蒂文
Steven.
我仍然认为给两个儿子取相同的名字是不合法的
I still maintain it's not legal to call two sons the same name.
他的名字是史蒂文(Steven) 带一个V.
He's Steven with a V.
杰奎琳在她爸爸之后选择了史蒂文带个V
Jacqueline chose Steven with a V after her dad.
你知道的
You know that.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline.
感觉不像是兄弟
Doesn't feel like a brother.
半兄弟,如果要这么说的话
Half brother, if that.
他现在做了什么工作?
What does he do these days?
他是个药剂师(pharmacist)
He's a pharmacist.
是V
With a V.
他是个变种人(varmacist)!
He's a varmacist!
哦,我的上帝 这不是火葬场
Oh, my God. This isn't the crematorium.
-你什么意思? -这个地方不是火葬场,而是一个水葬场
What do you mean? This place isn't a crematorium, it's an aquatorium.
他们不火葬他,他要被液化分解
They don't burn him, he gets dissolved.
Bethany Bisme-Lyons 谢谢
Bethany Bisme-Lyons. Thank you.
丽齐·姆贝科谢谢
Lizzie Mbeko. Thank you.
如果你想上船
If you'd like to get on board
一旦你准备好我们就会带你去
we'll take you across as soon as you are ready.
SHE SPEAKS IN OWN LANGUAGE
它被称为碱性水解,对环境更好
It's called alkaline hydrolysis, better for the environment.
我们这个家庭在这方面一直都很环保的
We were always green, this side of the family.
特德叔叔被装殓在柳条框里,埋在斜坡上
Uncle Ted was buried in wicker, on a slope.
他们会怎么做?
So what do they do?
把尸体放入一个大容器中,用水填充,
Put the body in a big tube, fill it with water,
-然后加热 -把他煮熟?
heat it up. They boil him?
天哪
My God.
在袋子里煮开,就像真空低温烹饪一样
Boil in the bag, like sous vide.
它比燃烧更糟糕吗?
Is it worse than burning?
我的意思是,我知道,但为什么呢?
I mean it is, I know, but why?
眼睛....
The eyes.
你溶解以后,然后被冲刷
You dissolve, then you get rinsed.
然后把你倒进一个水槽里
Then they pour you out into a tub,
你被冲到下水道里
you get flushed down the drain,
流到海里 -
out to sea -
完
the end.
Glenside工厂提供碱水解液体葬,
The Glenside facility offers alkaline hydrolysis,
土葬或火葬的现代替代方式
the modern alternative to burial or cremation.
你所爱的人的遗体被分解成液体......
The remains of your loved one are broken down into liquid...
再见,文斯
Goodbye, Vince.
我要告诉你们,杰奎琳还是跟以前一样
I tell you what, Jacqueline is true to form.
吧台后面没有钱
No money behind the bar.
有民♥意♥调查消息吗?
Any news from the polls?
在十点以前不允许他们说的,不过投票率低
They're not allowed to say until ten o'clock. Low turnout though.
看,就像Viv Rook说的那样,人都很笨的。
See, it's like Viv Rook says, people are too thick.
史蒂文带V刚才告诉我 爸爸不只是在
So Steven with a V just told me Dad didn't just work
那家证券公♥司♥工作 - 他55岁时就投入了一些钱
for that security firm - when he was 55 he put some money in
大概2,000英镑,像股票一样
like 2,000 quid, like shares.
三年前,他们卖♥♥掉了公♥司♥,
Three years ago, they sold the company,
爸爸得到了75,000英镑的回报
he got a pay-out, £75,000.
这些钱我们一分也拿不到
We get none of that.
是的
Nothing.
敬文斯
Here's to Vince.
是的,爸爸
Yeah, Dad.
敬爸爸
To Dad.
嗨,大家,Famalam 斯蒂芬。
Hi, you lot. Famalam. Stephen.
史蒂文 我们刚才在向他敬酒
Steven. We were just toasting him.
斯蒂芬,前面停着的那辆车不错啊。
It's a nice little motor out front, Stephen.
是的,是的,史蒂文,是的,我喜欢它
Yeah, it is, Steven, yeah, I like it.
2.2升 -是的,
2.2 litre. Yeah.
呃,你一直都很聪明
Well, you always were very smart.
现在,你们每个人都得到一份这个
Now, you've all got one of these.
可以用来纪念他
It's just something to remember him by.
我们有时间应该见面,吃个饭 那样会很不错
We should meet up some time. Go for dinner. That would be nice.
嘿,那个炸♥弹♥的事你非常让人印象深刻,伊迪丝
Hey, you were amazing with that bomb, Edith.
你现在好吗?
Are you all right now?
不怎么好,我已经被辐射了
Not really, no, I'm poisoned.
哦,呃,这是大问题,不是吗?
Oh, well, that is a thing, isn't it?
好吧,等会见,斯蒂芬
Well, see you in a bit, Stephen.
史蒂文
Steven.
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my God.
唔 这是爸爸 -这很奇怪
Daddy. That is weird.
是不是很奇怪吗?这就是他的身体剩下部分的吗?
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表