剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Cheers, all.
致电 伊迪丝
Dial Edith.
你听到你女儿怎么说我的吗
Did you hear what your daughter said to me?
是我的错
It's my fault.
什么意思 你还好吗
What do you mean? Are you all right?
我们正要走 在外面了 你在哪
We're just leaving. We're outside. Where are you?
是维克托 我知道他在哪
It's Viktor. I know where he is.
他们把他带入其中一个集中营里了
They took him to one of the camps.
等一下 你怎么知道的
Wait, hold on. How do you know?
是我爸
It was Dad.
就是我爸 是他做的
It was him. He's the one who did it.
我爸在的那个公♥司♥ 管理着"前地点"
The company that Dad works for, they manage the Erstwhile sites.
不不不
No, no, no.
我问过他了
But I asked him.
他否认了
He said no.
他在撒谎 我在网上看到他了
He was lying. I saw him online.
他亲自把维克托转移走了
He got Viktor transferred.
他故意这么做的 送他到集中营
He did it on purpose. He sent him there.
别别别 我已经违法了
No, don't, don't, don't! I broke the law.
他们会把我剖开 取出那些连接
They'd strip me. They'd take it away.
然后我就一无所有了
I'd be nothing.
他是我爸 你不能告诉他我当时在场
He's my father. You can't tell him I was there.
求你了
Please, don't.
但他把维克托送到了往昔四号♥营
But he sent Viktor to Erstwhile 4,
他们也把感染病者关在了同一个地方
and that's where they send the infected.
我们没时间了 快走 下车
We haven't got all day. Keep going. Get off the truck.
快点 走啊 走
Come on. Let's move! Go!
请新居民到警卫B区报到
Can all new residents report to Security Area B.
半个白天都没了 快来 快来
We haven't got all day. Now, come on! Come on!
天呐 迪博 -维克托
Oh, my God. Debo. Viktor.
不不不
No, no, no!
别靠太近
Don't come close.
站在那里 你有染上病吗
Stay there. Have you got the sickness?
你有咳嗽感冒吗
Have you got a cough or a cold?
你体温高吗
Have you got a temperature?
我没事 看看我
I'm fine. Look at me.
我认真的 这边有小孩
Really, though, we've got kids in here.
不能冒险
We can't risk an infection.
你发誓你没有生病
Swear to me you're not sick.
我拿我爸发誓 我真的没病
On my father's life, I'm clean.
这么多年过去了
It's been years.
三桥后相见
Three Bridges, long time.
我之前见到老朋友约瑟夫了
I saw old Josef.
他说在这边看到你了
He said he saw you here.
对了维克托 我有个东西给你
Oh, I've got something, Viktor.
我偷带过来的
I smuggled it in.
有十年的电量
It's a ten-year battery.
还能用
It still works.
我们可以发信息出去
We can get a message out.
每个人都有偷带一个手♥机♥
Everybody smuggles in a phone.
他们自以为很聪明
They think it's so clever.
但没信♥号♥♥啊
But we can't get a signal.
被屏蔽了
We're blocked.
没有6G 啥都没有
No 6G, nothing.
你看
You see?
那像闪闪亮亮的信♥号♥♥ 但是个大规模的威胁
That's like a Blink signal, but on a massive scale.
那边有个发射机 挡住了这个区域所有的信♥号♥♥
They've got a transmitter up there covering the whole site
半径有2公里
with a 2km circumference.
它挡住了所有电♥话♥连线 Wi-Fi 和汞链
It stops all phone lines, Wi-Fi, mercury links.
没网了
We're offline.
永久的
Permanently.
这样一来 我们被封锁住 他们过来传染病毒
So, they seal us off and then they bring in the infection
然后让它自♥由♥扩散
and let it spread.
这做法也太英式了
I think it's very British.
与流感长眠
Killing with influenza.
所以...
So...
我们该怎么办
..what do we do?
就算我们有手♥机♥了 但早就不会去记号♥码了
Even if we could phone, we don't learn numbers any more.
我不知道该怎么打给家人
I wouldn't know how to call them, my family.
你家人让警♥察♥去抓你诶
Your family reported you to the police.
不 不是乌克兰那边
No, not Ukraine.
我在这边有个家
I have a family here now.
记得我们第一次见面吗
Remember we first met?
我跟你聊起过他
I told you about him.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
他能救你出去吗
Can't he get you out?
只要有机会他一定会来的
He would if he could.
他肯为我做任何事情
He'd try anything.
而他的家人 会来找我的
But his family, they'll be looking for me.
我想说的是 如果你肯站在我的角度思考问题 哪怕就一次
All I'm saying is, if you could take my side, just for once.
不是角度问题
It's not about sides.
是吗 那我说"一起去见我家人吧"的时候发生了什么
Oh, so what happens when I say, "Let's go see my family"?
不 一瞬间你变得很繁忙了
No, all of a sudden, you're too busy.
你没日没夜地在工作 我明白
You're working all hours, I get that, OK?
你上司也是个混♥蛋♥ 我也明白
And he's a bastard to work for, I get that, too.
但这都是你自愿的 史蒂夫
But you volunteer, Stephen.
你自愿去做更多的工作
You volunteer for more work.
你本可以在这陪我 但你总是很晚回家
You could be here with me, but I think you choose to come home late.
我在努力做到 每次你存款超过20镑
I'm trying! Every time you save more than 20 quid,
就直接打到你家里了
it goes straight to your bloody family!
我拼命去存钱 只是想找更好的一个地方住
I try and save, all I want is somewhere nice to live...
我有两个孩子 你根本不在乎
Well, I've got two children! ..you just don't care!
史蒂夫 哎
Steve, yeah?
嗨
Yeah, hi.
转移
Transfer.
好样的 兄弟
Cheers, mate.
就这样吗
Is that the proper case?
我说了吧
I said so, didn't I?
那我要过一个金属探测仪噢
Well, I need to get it through a metal detector.
你信我没问题的
Better trust me, then.
没有故障
All clear.
我甚至有点同情伊莲
I almost feel sorry for Elaine.
我应该请她喝一杯的
I should take her out for a drink.
你离开了我们两个
You walked out on the both of us.
我们可以像以前一样聊聊 我觉得
We could have a good old chat, I bet.
抱歉 我离开了伊莲 但我没有真正地离开你
No, sorry, I left Elaine but I didn't exactly leave you.
我记得的是 你把我抛弃了
As I remember it, you threw me out.
天呐 那晚真是
Cor, what a night that was.
很久之前了
Long time ago.
是啊 好几年了
Yeah. Years, now.
丹尼走之前
Just before Danny.
所以 猜猜接下来会发生什么
So, guess what happened to me?
跟以前一样的故事吧
Same old story.
学坛做了个花费200镑的软件 代替了我的工作
The Academy found software costing £200 which replaces me, for life.
所以以后就没有会计师这种东西了
So, there's no such thing as an accountant any more.
我们的工作岗位已经消失了
We've joined that list of jobs that no longer exist,
包括那些旅行社导游和仲裁员
along with travel agents and referees.
所以 我在想
So, I was wondering...
我有机会去你那边工作吗
..is there any chance of work at yours?
嗯...
Oh. Erm...
那个有点技术性
Well, it's a bit specialist.
我们很多员工都是严格分隔的
A lot of our stuff is ring-fenced.
我什么都能做
I'll do anything.
史蒂芬 我可以拖地
Stephen, I'll mop the floors.
别这么说 -我会的
Don't say that. But I will.
我要工作
I need work.
这就不知道了
Oh, I don't know.
伍迪是主管 不是我...
Woody's in charge, not me, and...
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但是
..well, he's a bastard, but...
肯定有些事...
..there might be something.
说实话 所有事...
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表