剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
-你好,Viv!你好 -她听起来像个怪物
哦,我知道,我不会投票给她,她很吓人
你支持我吗?
-欢呼-
我们的记录显示你可能无法留下来
他们把他转移了?
他们要在早上7点把我遣返回去
他们不能在一天内就驱逐一个人!
吼吼,你自己的小世界啊
你好,我是Bethany
-哦,我的上帝!-我把它植入皮下了,我的手就是手♥机♥!
你受到一个Gy剂量的辐射
我想你可能有十年了
I think you might have ten years.
[本片内容包含粗话]
This programme contains some strong language
加油,Vivienne!你做到了!
Go on, Vivienne! You did it.
斯蒂芬,你损失了多少钱?
Stephen, how much did you lose?
113万5千英镑
£1,135,000.
让我进去!
Let me in!
那你们要住哪里呢?
Where are you going to live?
[Anonymous means - YOU]
看看我们的现状
Just look at the state we are in.
对无数辛勤工作的家庭来说圣诞节已经被毁了
Christmas has been ruined for so many hard-working families.
银行破产还在不断发生
The collapse of the banks goes on and on.
现在他们说Hathersage资产管理公♥司♥已经陷入困境
Now they say Hathersage is in trouble.
看在上帝的份上,我的母亲一生的积蓄都交给了Hathersage
For God's sake, my mother has got her life savings in Hathersage.
但那些银行已经这样了,不是吗。
But they've done it, haven't they, the banks?
他们让我们彻底[脏话]
They've left us completely BLEEP.
我们已经告诉过你了,你真的不能用这样的语言
We've told you before, you really can't use language like that.
好吧,你可以按照你喜欢的标准要求我
Well, you can censor me all you like,
但观众们自己就会骂人,不是吗?。
but they swear, don't you?
你们所有人
All of you.
当你想到这个体制对我们做了什么,
When you think of what the system has done to us,
你不会气愤得诅咒骂人甚至把屋顶都震塌吗?
don't you swear the roof down?
我们能做什么,我们普通人?我们能做什么?ᐟ
What do we do, the rest of us normal people? What do we do?
普通人?你是议会议员啊
Normal people? You're a Member of Parliament.
你应该有问题的解决方案才对
You're supposed to have the answer.
我想我确实有,我确实已经有应对方案了
I think I have, I've got exactly that,
因为明年我们将面临大选,
because next year we face a general election and, God knows,
我们需要有重大改革,你不觉得吗?
we need to shake things up, don't you think?
所以我建议,对于大选的投票,
So I propose, in order to vote,
每个英国公民都必须进行智商测试
every British citizen must take an IQ test.
什么鬼?
What?
她不应该说这种话吧!
You can't say that!
哦,她太牛了
Oh, she's brilliant.
我就说你会喜欢的
I said you'd like it.
如果你的智商高于70,你才可以投票,就那么简单
If you score above 70, you can vote. Simple as that.
哦,她太离谱了!
Oh, she is outrageous.
-智商70相当低了 所以这主意也没那么糟糕
70's quite low. It's not that bad.
你是说 有些人太愚蠢 所以没有资格投票?
Are you saying that some people are too stupid to vote?
不,那就是 *你们* 说的,
No. That's what YOU say,
数以百万计的你,在上班的,在家里里,在酒吧里的
millions of you, at work, at home, in the pub,
你说“取消公♥投♥”ᐟ
you say, "Take away the vote."
你就说过,丹,你一直在说
You say it, Dan. All the time.
你一直在说脱欧的话题,不停得说 ᐟ
That was you and Brexit, nonstop.
你说情况太复杂了,人♥民♥没有足够的能力分♥析♥和判断
You say things are too complicated and people are not clever enough.
-乌克兰语-
HE SPEAKS UKRAINIAN
你也说过,史蒂夫,上周我就听你说过
And you said it, Steve. I heard you. You said it last week.
史蒂夫:好吧,都是我的错
STEVE: Oh, right. It's all my fault.
-我们中间有人需要去工作 -对不起,我在工作!
Some of us have work to do. Excuse me! I'm working!
但他正在做真正的劳动,体力劳动
But he's doing actual, physical work.
你还要一杯茶吗? -不要了
You want another cup of tea? No.
不管你喜不喜欢,她都有一点说对了:人♥民♥都是笨蛋
Like it or not, she's got a point. People are thick.
等等,你会拉黑我吗? ᐟ
Hold on. Would you ban me?
除非你通过智商测试
Not if you passed the test.
哦,我的上帝!你会拉黑我!
Oh, my God! You'd ban me!
伊迪丝,我糊涂了,我以为你是个伟大的无政♥府♥主义者
Edith, I don't get it. I thought you were the great anarchist.
呃 那可是Vivienne Rook 她正在摧毁民♥主♥政♥治♥ 我喜欢
Well, that's Vivienne Rook. She's ripping up democracy. I love it.
等等,这不是真的,这根本不合法
Hold on, though. This isn't real. This isn't legal.
她只是一个议员 她根本做不到
She's only one MP. She can't actually do it.
嘿,明年还有一件事,爸爸的生日,他的70岁生日
Hey, one more thing about next year, dad's birthday, his 70th.
所以?
So?
这有什么关联吗?
How is that relevant?
哦,我的上帝 他70岁了?
Oh, my God. Is he 70?
他还住在离莱克斯 不是很远 只是说说
He's still living in Leicester, which isn't far. Just saying.
2026年,让人♥民♥来做决定,
2026, let the people decide,
但只有聪明的人
but only the clever ones.
SIMON MCCOY:银行业危机的冲击还在持续,
SIMON MCCOY: The shock from the banking crisis continues,
穆迪将英国信用评级降至A2
with Moody's reducing the UK credit rating to A2.
作为克莱曼阿贾克斯的《城市恐慌》被宣布破产 ᐟ
Panic in the City as Kleiman Ajax has been declared bankrupt.
将对制药业带来巨大影响
Consequences for the pharmaceutical industry will be enormous.
买♥♥不到药了 普通的药 你再也买♥♥不到了
Can't get the drugs. Ordinary drugs, you can't get them.
Ruby需要吃抗癫痫药氯巴占
Ruby takes Clobazam for her epilepsy.
药房♥说:“我们缺货了 你两个月以后再来吧“
The chemist says, "We're out of stock. Come back in six weeks."
法国举♥行♥的紧急选举已经显示民♥意♥右倾了30% ᐟ
The emergency election in France has seen a 30% swing to the right.
我们本来打算让Viktor去法国呢
We were going to get Viktor into France.
现在不想了
Not any more.
现在他们驱逐任何没有签证的人
Now they deport anyone without a visa.
-乌克兰语-
HE SPEAKS UKRAINIAN
为了应对即将到来的大选,
In anticipation of the general election,
政♥府♥雇佣了10,000名数据分♥析♥人员
the government has employed 10,000 data sweepers
监测来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的干扰 -你好
to monitor Russian interference. Hello.
嗨,贝莎妮 我是路茜
Hi, there, Bethany. I'm Lucie.
我喜欢你的手♥机♥
I like your phone.
-歇斯底里地笑-
THEY LAUGH HYSTERICALLY
链接,关闭电台,打电♥话♥给Viktor
Link, radio off, call Viktor.
打电♥话♥给Viktor
Calling Viktor.
-平板电脑接通等待音-
TABLET RINGS
链接,再打一次
Link, try again.
-平板电脑接通等待音-
TABLET RINGS
链接,给Viktor发短♥信♥
Link, send text to Viktor.
嘿,逗号♥,快起床,你这个懒鬼,句号♥
Hey, comma, get up, you lazy bastard, full stop.
接吻的表情,眨眼的表情...勃起的丁丁表情,发送
Emoji kiss, emoji wink... emoji erect penis, send.
链接,再给Viktor打一次电♥话♥
Link, try Viktor one more time.
打电♥话♥给Viktor
Calling Viktor.
-平板电脑接通等待音-。
TABLET RINGS
维克多已接通
Viktor linked.
听着,我以为我一出门就可以见到你......
Listen, I was thinking I could come out to see you on the 1st and...
维克多,是你吗
Viktor, is that you?
维克,你在吗?喂?
Vik, are you there? Hello?
喂
Hello.
喂
I said, hello.
喂,你能听到吗?
Hello, can you hear me?
啊
Ah.
-乌克兰语-
HE SPEAKS UKRAINIAN
我不是...我不...
I'm not... I don't...
-继续讲乌克兰语-
HE CONTINUES TO SPEAK UKRAINIAN
对不起,我不会说..呃...
I'm sorry, but I can't speak.. Erm...
你用Skype,给这儿打电♥话♥,是吗?
You called, Skype here, yes?
-是啊 -Viktor Goraya
Yes. Viktor Goraya.
你打电♥话♥给Viktor Goraya,是吗?
You called Viktor Goraya, yes?
Daniel Lyons是你吗?
Daniel Lyons is you?
-是 -你认识Viktor Goraya
Yes. You know Viktor Goraya.
他是我的朋友...
He's my friend...
..我正打电♥话♥给他,他有权利跟人联♥系♥
..and I'm calling him, which I'm allowed to do.
我没做任何错事,他也没有
I haven't done anything wrong and neither has he.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
-乌克兰语-
HE SPEAKS UKRAINIAN
这是你,对吗?
It's you, huh?
你好先生
Hello, sir.
-乌克兰-
HE SPEAKS UKRAINIAN
-英国人,你有付钱给他吗? -没有
Do you pay him, Englishman? No.
他是你的贱♥货♥
He's your bitch.
我靠
Shit.
我不知道,但他们是警♥察♥
I don't know but they were the police.
呃,反正他们穿着警♥察♥制♥服♥
Well, it was a uniform.
看,我一直在看着
Look, I've been out there.
他们是合法的警♥察♥
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表