剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Honestly, anything.
可以挺不错的
It could be nice.
我们两个可以多出来聚聚
We could do this more often, the two of us.
我们过去常常去比这还要好的地方 记得吗
We used to go to a lot better places than this, remember?
是啊
Yeah.
我不是很怀念这个
I don't miss that, though - not really.
我想你了
I miss you.
我在想...
I suppose...
我们包下很多市中心的房♥屋
We cover a lot of inner-city housing
我们总是在福利方面出现分歧
and we're always having problems with benefits
因为 还有哪个地方没有那个软件吗
cos what's the one place that still hasn't got the right software?
英国国民健康保险制度
The NHS.
所以有很多追逐索赔 -我可以做到
So, there's a lot of chasing claims. I could do that.
这有点不太体面吧
It's pretty menial stuff.
我不在乎
I don't care.
露比开始上大学了 贝丝妮的跨人种进程每个月都在升级
Ruby's starting that course, Bethany's got upgrades every month.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
抱歉这么问 但是你能努力一把吗
I'm sorry to have to ask like this, but could you try?
认真的
Seriously?
当然会的
Of course I will.
我什么都会为你做
I'd do anything for you.
成功说服他了
It worked. I got him.
我说什么他做什么
He did exactly what I said.
我也来 我打赌他爱的
I'm in. I bet he loved it.
感觉他要回到你身边了 坏蛋
Thinks he's winning you back. Bastard.
别这样
No, don't do that.
我告诉过你 我不是为了让你弟弟回来才这么做的
I told you, I'm not doing this to get your brother,
是为了救他
I'm doing it to save him.
如果你能吧维克托找回来 可以...
If you can get Viktor out, fine,
对于"往昔"军营 你怎么做都可以
you can do whatever you want with these Erstwhile camps.
只要别把我扯进去
Just don't involve me.
好吧 我不参与
Right, I'm not part of that, OK?
我姐姐在里面
My sister's in there.
所以你们别挡我的路
So, all you have to do is get out of my way.
我还需要几天的
Well, I need a couple of days.
如果你能教教我用他们的系统
If you can teach me their systems,
那么我就能进去从证据中抹掉你♥爸♥的名字
then I can get in there and remove your dad's name from the evidence.
姐 你还是做你应该做的事吧
Sis, you have to do what you have to do.
就我们所知 他已经把维克托处死了
For all we know, he's already sent Viktor to his death.
但是如果他还活着 我们必须把他弄出来 看在丹尼的份上
But if he's alive, we need to get him out. For Danny's sake.
我不理解 我见过史蒂芬
I don't get it. I've met Stephen.
他人挺好的 他只是...
He's nice, he's just...
我没有冒犯任何人 但他还是个普通人
I'm not being rude, but he's just ordinary.
为什么他要对维克托做那种事
Why would he do that to Viktor?
他责怪他
He blames him.
因为丹尼
For Daniel.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
不 但他真的很责怪他
No, but he really blames him.
他为此极度地困惑
He's stuck on it profoundly.
没有停止
Keeps going on and on.
他穿着救生衣怎么也淹死了
How could he drown wearing a life jacket?
他为什么还会淹死啊
How could he actually drown?
但有视频证据 看起来太惨了
But there are these videos. They're awful.
噢 史蒂芬 别
Oh, Stephen. Don't...
我必须 我必须 我必须
But I've got to. I've got to. I've got to.
我必须
I've got to.
因为他们给你看那个过程
Cos they show you.
整个人浮动着 但是...
You float, but...
你起初只吞了一点点海水
..you swallow a little bit of sea water.
其中有一部分进入到了肺部
And a tiny bit of that gets into your lungs.
然后这个过程一直在重复...一直在重复...
And, then, it happens again. Then, it happens again.
一个大浪袭来 吞进肚子里的海水更多了
And, then, there's a wave and you swallow some more.
所以
So...
死亡不是很快的 不是一瞬间的
..it's not fast, it's not quick.
你希望得到的是平静 但是
You hope these things are peaceful, but...
并不是你想的
..they're not.
他整个被淹死过程非常缓慢
He drowned really, really slowly.
因为他是那种人 不是吗 嗯
Cos he's that man, isn't he? Hm?
你懂的 那种好人 走在大街上 穿着西装打着领带
You know, that nice man, walking around, suit and tie,
一切都挺好的
everything's fine.
但 最深处 却预示了他的死亡
But, underneath, it's killing him.
好吧
OK.
但是如果你能尝试在网上运用你的技术...
But if you can get online with all your tech,
那你能帮助维克托回到这里吗
can't you help Viktor right here and now?
我所能做的只有阅读文件
All I can do is read their files.
爸爸的公♥司♥在做一个量子通讯网络 整个过程都是完全加密的
Dad's company works on a quantum network.The whole thing is completely encrypted.
这意味着她只能在监视下行动
It means she can't touch anything without being seen.
我试试... -不要
I could try and... No.
完全不行
Absolutely not.
因为你的技术是政♥府♥所有的
Cos your technology is owned by the government.
如果他们追溯到源头...
And if they can trace it...
你已经知道他们会怎么做的
You've seen what they can do.
他们会使人消失
They disappear people.
但是你不准轻举妄动
But you are not taking that risk.
完全不行
Never.
我会利用打杂员工的身份溜进去 上帝保佑
I'm going inside as staff, God help me.
我进去消除史蒂芬的名字之后再出来
I'm going to clean up Stephen's name and get out.
关键是 如果一群业主在原子通讯网络上
Thing is, if a bunch of landlords are on a quantum network,
这关乎到内政部的安全
that's Home Office security.
所以 所有的事情又回到了薇薇安·洛克
So, this thing goes all the way back to Vivienne Rook.
如果我们真的打入内部了 就可以公之于众
And, if we can get inside, we can make it public.
对 但你怎么做到
Yeah, but how do you do that?
集中营的故事前一秒被登上网
Stories about the camps go online one second,
后一秒就会消失
next second, they're gone.
四星党会清理掉这些故事
Four Star Party scrubs it clean.
这就是为什么我们找来了艾哈迈德
That's why we've got Ahmed.
给我个时间点 我就行动起来
Give me the date and I'm in.
为了做这个 我们需要你
And, to do that, we need you.
噢好哇 好的
Oh, right. Good. Yeah.
很乐意帮忙噢
Happy to help.
无论什么事 当然
Whatever it is, absolutely.
不危险吧 啊
It's not dangerous, is it?
我不是专业做这个的 但据我所知
I'm not supposed to do this officially, but I know for a fact
你会被转移到另一个区域 而我需要你的帮助
you're being moved to a different site and I need you to do this.
当你到那儿的时候 找一个叫维克托·戈拉耶的人
When you get there, find a man called Viktor Goraya.
这是送给他的
This is for him.
送给维克托·戈拉耶 好吗
Get it to Viktor Goraya, OK?
别碰我 直接走进那个门
Don't touch me and get through that gate!
看路
On your way.
看来我们的事务律师是同一个
Turns out that we've got the same solicitor
伊福娜·布哈里
Yvonne Bukhari.
好消息是它能运行
The good news is it's working.
他们在讨论建立更多的“往昔“地点横穿到北边
They're talking about more Erstwhile sites right across the North,
这正合我意
which suits me fine.
你还记得那个小子麦克阿里斯特吗
Remember that McAllister bloke?
他编的 还丢了合同 真不靠谱
He bollocksed it. Lost the contract, the tosser.
我们要干的变多了
More work for us.
我最好还是回去工作了 -好的
I'd better get back to it, then. Yeah.
我不得不说 找的新人挺不错的嘛
Oh, I was going to say. Nice work on recruitment.
你是想生日的时候送我还是现在 -挺好笑的
That for me birthday, or can I have her now? Very funny.
她的姓叫比斯梅·莱昂斯 但你们不是离婚了吗
Her surname's still Bisme-Lyons, but you got divorced, didn't you?
那她为什么还叫莱昂斯
So, why's she call herself Lyons?
这是你的名字 她偷走了 朋友 -她很喜欢这个名字
That's yours. She stole it, mate. She likes it.
这是我们孩子的姓 -拿走你的姓?
It's the surname of our children. Takes your name?
就会偷你的钱 这个婊♥子♥
Takes your money? The bitch.
所以你不在意咯 啊
So, you don't mind, then? Hm?
如果我真行动起来呢 如果我搞点小破坏
If I have a go, if I have a little pop?
让她那结网的后门开开张
Open up her rusting back doors.
比斯梅·莱昂斯女士
Mrs Bisme-Lyons.
我真的要工作了
I've really got to work.
快点 你可以告诉我她喜欢什么
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表