剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Unfortunate! You pay now.
那太不幸了 但你现在就要给钱
Well, I absolutely refuse.
我绝不能同意
OK, good luck.
那好吧 祝你们好运
We finish.
没什么好谈的了
No, no, no, just wait, wait, wait, wait!
不不不 等一下 等一下
Just look.
这样吧
I'll pay half.
我先付一半
You give all.
给全款
OK.
好吧
That's him.
是他
Yes! Come on, get the bag.
太好了 快来 拿着包
It said Cran de Quette.It's a bit of headland.
上面写着克兰·德奎特 是海岬的一角
Hey, do you see? We're actually closer to England now. More like 20 miles.
看到了吗 我们离英格兰很近了 大概20英里
Is that the boat?
是那艘船吗
That's not the boat that takes us to the boat?
那不会是带我们去渡船的皮艇吧
No, I think that's it.
不 我认为那就是的
OK.
好吧
Well, never mind, good.20 miles - that's all.
好吧 不去多想了 反正总共20英里
20 miles.
20英里
OK, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, hold on. Hold that, hold that.
喔 等下 等一下 等等
Danny, what are you doing?
丹尼 你在干什么
I'm keeping them dry -you should do the same.
让它们保持干燥 你也赶紧这样做
Danny, look, we're going to get wet.
丹尼 我们会被淋湿的
No, but I've worked with people,I've seen this, you get foot rot.
不 我之前和别人一起干过活 这种情况脚会溃烂的
Come over, come on!
过来 快来吧
Oh, shit!
糟了
Oh, they're not getting on board, are they?
哦 他们不会也要上船吧
There must be another boat,there's got to be another boat!
一定还有艘船 肯定还有别的船
There is no room! There's no room!
没地方了 没有位置了
There's not enough room, you can see,you can see, there's not enough room!
没有地方了 你看不到吗 位置不够了
Oh, shit! OK, budge up, budge up!No, no. Wait!
去他的 挪一下 挪一挪 不不 等一下
It doesn't matter, doesn't matter!Come. Come.
没关系 没事的 来吧 过来
Danny, we can get off. We can get off.
丹尼 我们可以下去 我们下去吧
No, we can do this. No. We can do it. No.
不 我们能做到的 我们一定可以的
Are you on your own?
你是独自一个人吗
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Have you got any paperwork with you?
你有带什么身份文件吗
Where have you come from?
你从什么地方来
Astonishing Astonishing Astonishing!
难以置信 难以置信 太难以置信了
Call link.
呼叫连线
No, call family link, audio only.
呼叫家庭语♥音♥连线
Calling family link.
"正在呼叫家庭连线"
Danny, have you seen the news over here?
丹尼 你在那边看新闻了吗
Your favourite woman Prime Minister!I've actually met her.
你最爱的女首相 我和她见过面
I love it, she's a nightmare,the whole system's in pieces.
我爱死她了 她简直就是噩梦 整个体制都在颤抖
Oh, Dan, mate, no,take me off the family link.
丹 把我从家庭连线里切出去
We've got to catch up. A lot of things have changed since you went away.
我们得好好叙下旧 你走之后很多事情都变了
Sorry, Celeste.
抱歉 瑟莱萨
I don't mind. It doesn't bother me, you stay on the link.
我不介意 这又不会困扰我 你留在连线里好了
Just do what you want.You're very fond of saying
想做什么就放手去做 你不是一直喜欢这样说吗
it's your family.
再说这毕竟是你家
Don't start.
又来了 别这样
Excuse me! I think, if anyone started this, it was you, Steven.
抱歉 如果有人想挑起事端 那个人就是你 史蒂文
Can I just point out
我能说一句吗
Daniel left his husband for someone else, no-one had a go at him.
丹尼尔移情别恋抛弃了老公也没人指责他
Me, it's the end of the world.
对我来说 就是世界末日了
Why is that?
为什么
I thought I'd better say.
我觉得我应该说一下
Oh, Viktor, sorry, are you OK?
哦 维克托 不好意思 你还好吗
Hello! Where are you?
哈喽 你在哪儿呢
Oh, Vik, mate,do us a favour - put Daniel on.
呃 维克托 帮个忙 让丹尼尔接一下
It's a long story.
真是说来话长
Wait, sorry, but it says you're home.
等等 不好意思 这上面显示你在家
You're phoning from Uncle Dan's.You're in Britain?
你从丹尼叔叔家打的电♥话♥ 你在英国
Oh, my God, no way!
哦 天啊 不可能
You did it.
你做到了
How did that happen?
怎么办到的
Oh, that's brilliant!
哦 太棒了
That's amazing! How did you do it, Dan?
棒极了 你是如何做到的 丹
Danny, are you there?
丹尼 你在吗
I'm at the house and Daniel's dead.
我在他家 丹尼死了
I'm sorry, but he drowned.
对不起 但他淹死了
We thought we could get across the Channel,
本来以为我们可以穿越过海峡
but on the news it says 17 bodies
但是新闻里报道的17具尸体
that was Daniel.
有丹尼尔
He's dead.
他死了
He drowned.
他淹死了
We got half a mile from the shore, but that's a very long way.
我们当时离岸边只有半英里 但还是很远的距离
What? The police don't know.
什么 警♥察♥不知道
His passport was gone,his wallet was in his bag,
他的护照丢了 钱包在包里
and his bag was lost.
他的包也丢了
So, he's in a town on the coast called Rye, unidentified.
他在一个叫瑞亚的海边小镇上 没有身份来源
I didn't want to do that.
我不想那么做
But I thought, if I came here, they'd never find me.
但我想如果我来这里 他们就不会再找到我了
That doesn't work, I know.
我知道这无济于事
I apologise to you all,but we got on the boat,
我向你们所有人道歉 但我们上了船
and the boat sank.
接下来船沉了
And he's dead.
然后他死了
I came home. Is this home?
我回家了 是我的家吗
Viktor, please, are you there?
维克托 拜托 你在吗
Viktor!
维克托
Viktor?
维克托
Open the door!
开门
Viktor!
维克托
Viktor!
维克托
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表