剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Out.
滚吧
You're so stupid, Dad.
老爸 你真的太蠢了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What colour is she?
她是什么肤色
Elaine? She's white.
伊莲吗 她是白人
Bye.
再见
You're not taking the car.I need it for the girls.
车你不能开走 我要接送女儿们
You can bike.
你可以骑车
There is a man I met at Three Bridges,
有个我在斯里布里奇斯认识的男人
and he says for a passport and a breath test
他说需要本护照和呼吸测验的话
we need to find a woman called Elodie.
我们要联♥系♥一个叫埃洛迪的女人
All right.
好的
Bonjour.
你好
Nous cherchons Elodie.
我们找埃洛迪
Oui?
可以吗
It is 2,000 for the breath test,it is 4,000 for the passport.
呼吸测验2000欧元 护照4000欧元
I need the money now.
我现在就要拿到钱
Er, no.
不
No, we're only going to pay when we've got them.
不 一手交钱一手交货
Money in advance, or you can go.
必须要先付钱 不然你们可以走了
So, the passports cost more than the breath test?
所以护照比呼吸测验还要贵
Well, the breath test is easy,it's like a mint in the mouth,
是的 呼吸测验很简单 就像嘴里含着薄荷
but the passport is not easy.
但是护照就没那么简单了
It is not paper any more, it is a polymer.
它不再是纸质 而是高分子生物塑料的
And I'll need your passport.
我还需要你的护照
Mine? What for? To copy.
要我的 为什么 仿造
Where do you think the fake's come from?
你以为假护照都是从哪里来的
With a different photograph, of course.
当然里面的照片是不一样的
Have you? Yes. Right, I've got that.
你带照片了吗 是的 带了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll get this back straight away?
结束后我能马上拿回来吗
If you don't trust me, please,go to another. I don't mind.
如果不相信我 你可以去找别人 我不介意
It's all right.
那好吧
Daniel Samuel Lyons,born in 1989, Manchester?
丹尼尔•塞缪尔•莱昂斯 1989年出生于曼彻斯特
Council officer.
市政厅官员
Explain to me, how did the council officer find himself here?
解释一下 市政官员为什么跑到这里来
Because of him.
为了他
Now, breath test.
现在 呼吸测验
Won't take long.
不会太久的
To be precise, we should have a qualified dentist in attendance,
确切地说 我们需要一个有资质的牙医在场
but we only have a nurse,so if you'd like to sue us
但目前我们只有个护士 假如你想因为医疗事故去告我们
for malpractice,we will fight you through the courts.
在法庭上我们会和你奉陪到底
Wait here. Two minutes.
在这里等两分钟吧
All right.
好吧
Just a small cap on the tooth, it needs fixing.
只是一个小小的牙冠 需要固定一下
They say it hurts,but I'm sure you can manage.
他们说会比较疼 但是我想对你算不了什么
Boys like you, little bit of pain...
像你这样的小伙子 一点小疼痛而已
Oh, my God.
哦 天呀
She hates us!
她好像不太喜欢我们
She really hates us.
她真的讨厌我们
What does she mean, this tooth cap thing?
她说的这个牙冠是个啥情况
I hate teeth.
我讨厌牙齿
I don't care.
我不在乎
Just fix it in place with a hammer,
找把锤子就能把它固定好
just let me through!
放开那牙齿让我来
God, 6,000 euros.
天哪 6000欧
Jesus.
简直是抢钱
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, no...
嘿 我不是这意思...
It's worth every penny.
物有所值
Really... Don't do that.
真的 别这样
I said... I said, duh,whatever it takes, didn't I?
我说过的 我说过要不惜一切代价 不是吗
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit...
妈的 妈的 妈的 去他妈的
Oh! What was it? Was it her?
怎么回事 那是她吗
She's coming back.
她应该还会回来的
She has to print that stuff...
她需要打印材料
She's printed...
她需要打印
She's coming back, yeah?
她会回来的 对吧
Do you think?
你觉得呢
You could still go home.
你还是可以回家的
Walk up to customs..."Hey, my passport was stolen."
走到海关说:"嘿 我的护照被偷了"
"OK, no problem, this way, sir."
"好的,没问题 到这边来 先生"
Yeah...
是啊
Bye, then.
那么再见吧
Well, you could.
你可以这样做的
I'm taking you home.
我会带你回家的
We can't get on the ferry.
我们没办法上船的
Well, we just have to try a different sort of plan.
那我们只好试试其他计划了
22 miles, that's all.
总共二十二英里
Just need to cross 22 miles.
只需要穿过22英里
Mummy.
妈妈
In you get.
进来吧
What an idiot.
真是个白♥痴♥
OK.
好了
I don't want you criticising your dad,
我不希望你道德审判你的父亲
but, yeah, blasted fool, fool man.
但是 这个傻瓜 该死的蠢蛋
I can't believe you knew for ages.
我真不敢相信你早就明察秋毫了
So, you knew at Christmas?
所以 你在圣诞节就知道了
Yeah.
是的
And that party on New Year's Eve?
除夕之夜的那个派对
Yeah.
是的
And on my birthday, you knew then?
在我生日那天 你那时就知道了 对吧
How did you do it?
你是怎么忍♥受到现在的
No choice.
我没得选择
I was trapped here with him.
我和他一起被困在这里了
No house, no money, no savings.
房♥子没有了 没有钱 也没有积蓄
I mean, what else could we have done?
我们还能怎么办呢
Go and live with your gran in Port Maria?
去和你们的外婆一起住波特玛莉亚港吗
Oh, no way. No, thanks.
不可能 - 还是算了 谢谢
You know what she'd say?
你们知道她会说什么吗
You not too wicked and bad. It's hell you're heading for!
你们又坏又太缺德 你们要去下地狱的
And as for you, Bethany, now bringing dem sodomite nastiness around you!
至于你贝丝妮 你把污秽和淫邪带给身边的每一个人
The thing is, I get up at six.
问题是 我六点起床
That's OK.
没关系
I get up at six and I do my exercises.
我六点起床锻炼
I do callisthenics in here.
在这里做健美操
Well, I'll stay in bed, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话 那我就在床上老实呆着
No, but I don't particularly want you watching.
不介意 但是我并不太想让别人看着
Why? What does callisthenics involve?
为啥 健美操都在练什么
Nothing.
也没什么
But it's mine, it's my little hour,
但这是我的小天地 我的时光
all to myself.
只属于我
Well, I'll be asleep.
那我就睡觉好了
But you won't.
但是你做不到的
And we've only got the one room - you'll be staring.
我们只有一个房♥间 你会盯着我看的
So I thought you could get up at six and go for a coffee
所以我觉得你可以六点起床 去喝杯咖啡
and come back at seven, is that all right?
七点再回来好吗
Yeah, if you want.
好吧 如果你觉得有必要的话
Thanks.
谢谢
Is that every day?
每天都这样吗
Yes.
是的
OK.
好吧
OK, transport - 3,000 euros per person.
好的 护照每人3000欧
So, 6,000 total.
总共6000欧
OK, but I refuse to give you the money until we're on the boat.
好的 但要等我们上船了才能给你钱
You pay now.
现在给钱
Yes, I understand, but I want to wait until I can see the boat.
我知道 但是至少要等到我能看到船
No, you have to pay now.
不 你必须现在给钱
Look, this has happened before and we have been robbed.
听说 之前出现过这样的情况 我们被抢劫了
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表