剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
I'll be back for dinner.
我晚上回来吃饭
What are you testing this time?
你这次要测试的是什么呀
Some epilepsy drug.
一些治疗癫痫的药
300 quid, that's what matters.
能赚300镑 这才是最重要的
Bye, see you later.
走了 晚上见
OK, so I haven't got long,
额 我今天比较赶时间
because I've got one of those blood test things at 12 o'clock.
过会儿12点还得要验个血
God, I know you've got your own key, but you could text.
天那 虽然你有钥匙但至少先得给我发个信息吧
I haven't got long.
我时间不多呀
Is that supposed to be sexy?
所以才这样性感吗
Well, yes.
额 是啊
Here I am.
我来啦
OK, it's working.
行吧 还挺有效果的
Morning, you lot.
大家早上好
Right, no-one in the bathroom, thank you very much,
好 看来卫生间没人 太感谢了
it's all mine.
都是我的了
And your Uncle Jonjo stayed over last night
你们的琼乔叔叔昨晚这儿住的
say hello.
打声招呼吧
Hi.
嗨
Right, Lee,don't forget that thing for school.
好的 李 去学校别忘记带那个啊
All right.
好的
Can I make myself a coffee?
嗯 我能给自己来杯咖啡吗
Help yourself.
您自便就好了
Do you want anything, anyone?
你们有人想要点什么吗
No, we're fine.
不用 我们够了
OK, you two, I want you to go to Leslie down the hall
好了 你们两个人去走廊尽头找莱斯利
and ask her what time the shuttle bus leaves.
问她一下班车几点开
Oh, it leaves on the hour.
呃 整点会发车的
I want you to go to Leslie and ask her, and take five minutes.
我是想让你们去莱斯利那边消磨个五分钟再回来
Split this with your brother.
这个和你弟弟分
£2.50. Now go. Vamoose!
2.5镑 快去吧 跑起来
You all right? Yeah.
还好吧 - 耶
It's a nice little kitchen.
很不错的厨房♥
It's like this on board ship
就好像在船上一样
we had the galley, same sort of layout.
我们也有厨房♥ 布局都差不多一样
Rosie said you were like Greenpeace, weren't you?
罗茜说你是类似那种绿色和平组织的人是吗
A bit more ramshackle, but, yeah.
比那个更松散一点吧 不过也没错
She said you went all over. Yeah.
她说你什么地方都去过 - 是啊
Atlantic, Pacific, the Bering Straits,
大西洋 太平洋 白令海峡
we sailed up to the north of Greenland,saw the last of the ice disappear.
我们向北航行到格陵兰岛 目睹最后的冰川融化
It's terrible, that.
那真是太糟糕了
It's funny, because volunteers would come on board and say, "Oh, I'm a vegan,"
有趣的是 开始志愿者上船都会宣布:“我是素食主义者”
but after three months of eating dried pulses,they'd be fishing with the best of us.
但是三个月干豆吃下来 他们就抢着要跟我们一起钓鱼了
I bet.
肯定的啊
In the end, I could fillet a fish with three strokes.
到最后 我已经只用三刀就能给鱼剔骨了
Head, gut, spine.
脑袋 内脏 脊柱
One, two, three.
一 二 三 搞定
Became a dab hand with a knife.
比庖丁解牛还要娴熟
Cos you're more than a fling, Jonjo.
希望你不是一时放纵 琼乔
Looks like you're staying.
看来你要留下来了
And it strikes me that when a man enters a family with two kids,
我一想到某个男人掺合到有两个孩子的家庭
a family with two little boys right at the heart of it,
而且是有两个小男孩的家庭
then I'd better be on the alert.
那我可得小心点了
You understand?
明白了吗
Yeah.
明白
Because there are terrible men out there.
因为外面总有些男人很差劲
But I'm watching.
但我在盯着呢
And believe me, Jonjo, I've done some shit.
相信我 琼乔 我♥干♥过些可怕的活
Have you got that?
你听懂了吗
Honestly, I swear, it's all about Rosie.
真的 我发誓 只因为罗茜
I think she's amazing.
我觉得她很棒
Good.
很好
There's no side to me.
我不是什么坏人
My mother always says I've got no layers,
我妈一直说我很傻很天真
and I think your sister's really, really lovely.
我是真觉得你妹妹特别特别可爱
Yeah.
好吧
I think you do.
我也这么认为
All right.
好的
I'm still watching.
我还是会盯着的
I don't like the sound of it.
听上去感觉似乎不太好
Are they safe, these drugs tests?
这些药物测试安全吗
300 quid, cash in hand.
现金300镑到手
Ever since we left the EU, the medicines agency moved
脱欧之后药品管理局就搬去了法国
to France, so now we have to test all the drugs from scratch.
所以现在需要从头再测试所有的药品
It's a bonanza for people like me.
这是我们这种人的赚钱机会
Time's up.
到时间了
Duty calls.
工作在召唤我了
300 quid.
300镑
If you could blow there.
麻烦你吹这儿
And there.
还有这里
Thank you.
谢谢您
We'll be taking blood,so I'm legally required to ask,
我们要采取血样 按照法律规定 我得问您
do you want to know your life expectancy?
您想知道您预期的寿命吗
Um, no. No, thanks.
呃 不用了 谢谢
Right. That should take about an hour.
好的 估计需要一个小时左右
I'll come back to keep an eye on you.
稍迟我会回来看您的
Thanks.
谢谢
Lyons in five, he's had a reaction,we might need to flag him up.
5号♥房♥的莱昂斯 他起反应了 我们可能要把他标注出来
Sure, I'll pull up his file.
好 我会调出他的档案
Dr Scott said there's nothing to worry about.
斯科特医生说没什么可担心的
It's a little bit of a side effect, that's all.
只是有点副作用而已
Yeah, I can't stop...
额 我都忍♥不住了
I keep...
我一直
I'm looking left all the time,I can't stop turning my head left.
我一直控制不住头往左边看 简直停不下来
You are mimicking symptoms of an epileptic seizure,
你这是在模仿癫痫发作时的症状
but without the seizure itself.
但实际并没有发作
Give it a couple hours, it will pass.
过几个小时症状就会自然消失的
You came here on your bike, is that right?
您是骑车来的吧
OK, I don't think that's safe to get you home.
嗯 我觉得您骑车回去不太安全
Have you got someone who can pick you up?
有人能过来接您吗
I could try Elaine. I can't focus.
伊莲应该可以 我有点精神恍惚
Yeah, it's all right, I'll do it.
好的 没事 让我来联♥系♥
Elaine Parris.
伊莲•帕里斯
Oh, this is weird.
啊 感觉怪怪的
Gran would kill me.
外婆会杀了我的
I'll go to Elaine, until it passes.
我还是去伊莲那儿吧 等药劲缓过去
Ohh...
哦...
Hi there, how did it go?
嗨 怎么样了
I'm calling on behalf of Mr Steven Lyons,
我是替史蒂文•莱昂斯先生打的电♥话♥
he needs you to come and collect him.
他需要您过来接一下他
Lyons in five, nothing to worry about,
5号♥房♥的莱昂斯 已经没事了
but he's taking transport home.
但他会被接回家
OK, thanks for letting me know.
好的 谢谢你告诉我
Phone call, Claverton Facility.
来电 克拉弗顿机构
Accept, thank you, Senor. Hello?
接通 谢谢你新纽 你好
Hello, I'm phoning on behalf of Mr Steven Lyons.
你好 我代表史蒂文•莱昂斯先生来电
He needs someone to come and collect him.
他需要有人过来接他回家
Hi, my name's Celeste Bisme-Lyons.
嗨 我叫瑟莱萨•贝思密•莱昂斯
I'm here to get my husband, Steven Lyons.
我来接我的先生史蒂文•莱昂斯
Hey. Darling. Hello.
嗨 亲爱的 哈喽
It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
It's Elaine. We met at that party thing?
我是伊莲 我们在聚会上见过
Yeah, I remember.
是的 我记得
I was just visiting and I just popped in,
我刚好经过这里 就顺道来看看
and it turns out he's not very well.The big lump.
他好像不太舒服 起了一个大包
Like a bad reaction, they said.
他们说这是副作用
Yeah, I can't stop turning my head left.
对 头部无法控制的一直向左转
I was just on my way into work.
我当时正在去上班的路上
Well, good.
嗯 好吧
Thanks, Elaine, I can take him home now.
谢谢你 伊莲 我来接他回家
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表