剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Deep fakes are videos in which a living person's face
那些改头换面的视频技术让虚假视频泛滥成灾
and voice are recreated in CGI to say anything
运用3D技术重塑真人的声音和容貌
the programmer wants.
随意编造想要的任何内容
There is one obvious solution to all the foreigners in this country.
一个有效解决我国所有外籍人士滞留的方法就是
That's not me.
那不是我
Arrest them, throw them out.
逮捕他们 把他们赶出去
I didn't say that, I would never say that.
我根本没说过那些话 我绝不会那样讲
And if they resist...
如果他们反抗的话...
That face and that voice are completely fake!
那张脸和那声音完全都是机器合成出来的
Ex-ex-execute them.
那就处决..处决..处决他们
Ask me what to do with the rich, and I say...
如果问我要怎么对待那些对富人 我会说...
That is literally not me.
那根本就不是我
..take their homes, burn them down...
收缴他们的房♥产 烧掉它们
It's a fake!
那是假的
..and throw those bastards to the w-w-wolves.
把那些混♥蛋♥拖出去喂..喂..狼
It CGI, it's a lie!
它是特效合成的 完全是信口胡说
So, you are saying these videos are fake?
那么 你是说这些视频统统都是假的吗
Oh, of course they're fake videos.
很明显 它们都是伪造出来的视频
Everyone can see they're not real.
众所周知 这不可能是真的
All the same,they really did say those things.
但有什么差别 这些一直都是他们内心真正想说的
Didn't they?
难道不是吗
What do we do?
我们应该怎么做
How do we make a stand? How do we stop it?
如何去应对 该怎么样阻止
Fran. I need a favour.
弗兰 能帮个忙吗
Hi, yeah,a woman called Vita put me through.
嗨 一个叫维塔的女士帮我接通的
My name's Daniel Lyons,I'm coming to the bank tomorrow,
我叫丹尼尔•莱昂斯 我明天会去银行
I need to close my savings account ending 3032,
我要注销我的银行账户 尾号♥是3032
and my extra account ending in 5061.
关联账户尾号♥是5061
I need the money in cash and I need it in euros.
所有的存款都兑换成欧元给我 要现金
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
And with campaigning in the final week,
随着竞选活动已进入最后一周
it's fair to say that polls have no idea what will happen.
坦白来说 民调不知道究竟会发生些什么
Now that voting is compulsory, no-one can predict how the entire
既然是强制性的投票 没人能预测公民们
British population will vote en masse.
到底会把手中的票投给谁
Call!
呼叫
Family link, audio only.
家庭内部语♥音♥连线
Daniel calling. Senor, accept.
"丹尼尔来电" 新纽 接通来电
Hiya, bit busy, what's up?
嗨 有点忙 怎么了
Hello there, Danny, how are you?
喂 丹尼 你还好吗
I'm trying to work!
我在忙着工作呢
Hi, Gran. I'm at the doctor's.
嗨 外婆 我正在看医生呢
Make it quick.
长话短说
Oh, good morning.
额 早上好
Steven, is that you? What are you doing?
史蒂文 是你吗 你在干嘛
Parcel on board.
正在送货
Well, it sounds like you're doing something else.
是嘛 听上去你好像在干别的事情
Sorry, Celeste, didn't mean to interrupt.
对不起 瑟莱萨 我不是故意的
No, Celeste's at home with me.
不 瑟莱萨和我在家里呢
Well, she better have a word with him then, the dirty dog.
好吧 那她等会儿最好和他谈谈哦 到处拈花惹草的
For God's sake!
我的天呀
Just to say this man at work's moved his days about,
只是想告诉你们我这个工作狂人有新的安排了
so all of a sudden, I've got a holiday.I'm off to Spain.
突然有了个假期 我准备去西班牙
Gran, I won't be around on Sunday, OK? I'm sorry about that.
外婆 我周日去不了你那边了 真是对不起
Cast your vote for Thursday, it's the law.
别忘了周四要投票 现在法律有规定的
Give Viktor our love.
告诉维克托 我们爱他
Warn him, I might fly over there myself one of these days.
提醒他 说不定过几天我自己就飞过去了
Fran is in Madrid, right now.
弗兰目前在马德里
I know. we're going to meet up.
我知道 我们会碰面的
Should be nice.
应该会一切顺利的
Fingers crossed.
祈祷我好运吧
Edith Lyons? That's me.
伊迪斯•莱昂斯在吗 - 是我
Good luck, Dan.
丹 祝你好运
I'll see you soon.
很快会再见面的
Have a... nice... time.
祝 ..旅途 ..愉快
I will. I'll see you soon.
会的 再见啦
Yeah, bye. Family link off.
好的 拜拜 - 家庭连线断开
So, Fran is, like, plan number one,
那么 弗兰是1号♥计划
but failing that, I've got 15,000 euros.
即使计划失败 我手里也还有1.5万欧
Well, strictly speaking, 15,240 euros.
准确点说 应该是15240欧
We are going to buy our way out of here.
我们要用钱来买♥♥通一条生路
Even if I have to commandeer a yacht to get us across the Channel,
哪怕是买♥♥艘游艇穿越整个海峡也在所不惜
we will do it. Please say yes.
我们一定可以的 拜托 说声我愿意
My God! I'm saying yes.
天那 我愿意
If you leave Spain and you get stopped without your papers,
如果半路上你因为没有相关文件而被捕
you'll get sent back to Ukraine.
就会将你遣返回乌克兰
I know. I'm saying yes.
我明白 所以我说 我愿意
All the yes, completely yes!
心甘情愿 绝不后悔
I just never thought you'd, you know...
我只是从来没想过你会这么做 你知道..
What? Never thought I'd what?
什么 从来没想过我会做什么
Well, you are always kind of boring.
你总是有点放荡不羁的样子
Oh, thank you!
谢谢您呐
But I like the boring. I love it.
但我喜欢你这种玩世不恭 我爱死它了
And all the time...
分分秒秒
..I kept your front door key.
我一直都带着你的前门钥匙
To get me home.
它会带我回家
Let's go have a boring life.
让我们尽情享受这段放荡不羁的日子吧
OK, they said to keep one of these at all times
他们说要一直带着这个
under the shirt, because it's harder to steal.
放在衬衫下面 这样不容易被偷
Wallet, keys, emergency cash.
钱包 钥匙 应急的现金
You've got 200 euros in there,
你身上有200欧
so if we get separated, you've got that.
所以万一我们走散了 你有钱来应急
OK? - OK
怎么样? 没问题
Oh, yeah. We've got to do this now,
嗨 我们现在就必须开始了
before the rest of the company get on board
要赶在公♥司♥其他人上车之前
because I haven't told anyone, OK?
因为我没告诉任何人 懂了吗
No-one knows about this. I'd lose my job. All right.
没人知道这件事 不然我会丢了工作的
Go as far back as you can and we'll surround you with bags.
尽量往后面躲 我们会用行李把你遮起来
Is it safe? Oh, now you ask?
这样安全吗 你现在才想起来问?
Well, I have to check. It's safe, it's OK.
我得确认一下啊 很安全 没关系
I can manage.
我能搞定的
Plenty of people do this.
很多人都这么干
Now feel the wall, hide yourself behind the bags.
贴着墙 把身体藏到袋子后面去
And it's 500 quid for Jim.
办这个事要付500镑给吉姆
You said 200.
你不是说200镑吗
Do you want to argue with him?
你想和他吵吗
What's that in euros?
那欧元要多少?
650.
650欧
Right, turn your phone on silent.
还有手♥机♥要保持静音
I have, it's done, it's good.
我已经打开静音了 不会有问题的
Now hide yourself, OK?
把自己藏好 好吗?
Hiya. You all right?
你好 都还好吗?
I found that restaurant.
我找到那家餐厅了
It was brilliant.
简直太棒了
This is Dan, he's a mate from Manchester.
这是丹 是我在曼彻斯特的同事
He's coming back with us.
他跟我们一起回去
I told him there's no free rides, he's got to pay his way.
我和他说了搭车可不免费 他要付钱的
I'll buy you a drink on the ferry.
我会在船上请你好好喝一杯的
You're lucky the Schengen Agreement's still in place -
你真的应该庆幸申根协议还有效
by the skin of its teeth
算是走了个捷径吧
so we can drive straight into France.
所以我们才能直接进入法国境内
And if they find him, it's nothing to do with me
要是他被人发现了 这可跟我和公♥司♥
or the company.
一点关系都没有
He's just a stranger who's climbed on board.
他只是个偷偷爬上车的陌生人
Have you got that? Yes.
记住了没? 知道了
And you can tell your bloody sister I will not help her ever again.
然后你告诉你那该死的姐姐 我不会再帮她了
I know. But we can do this, Fran.
我明白 我们一定能行的 弗兰
People travel across the world to be safe.
人们为了找寻安全而到处漂泊流浪
We've just got to get to Dover, that's all.
我们只需要到达多佛就可以了 非常简单
I'm off.
我走了
Tuesday means drug test day.
星期二意味着是药物测试日
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表