剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
但他妈妈去世后 他回到北♥京♥的家了
but he went back home to Beijing when his mum died.
她从屋顶上摔了下来 伤得很重
She fell off a roof, it was terrible.
但是 我一直都知道他最后会回去
Although, I always knew he'd go back in the end.
他根本没想留下来
He was never going to stay.
李的爸爸叫做特里·马龙
And Lee's dad is a man called Terry Malone.
他和妻子还有三个女儿住在斯劳
He's living in Slough with a wife and three daughters.
他经常和我们联♥系♥ 汇钱过来
He stays in touch, he sends money.
我们第一次见面是在学校
We first got together at school.
我不是说青梅竹马那种
I don't mean childhood sweethearts,
更像是在学校迪斯科舞会遇到的那种
it was more of a school disco sort of thing.
所以 你工作吗 还是说全天照顾他们
So, er, do you work or are these two full-time?
天 不是 我有工作
God, no. I've got a job.
整天和两个小男孩待在家里我会疯的
I'd go crackers stuck at home with two boys all day.
-你做什么工作 -我是摔跤冠军
- What do you do? - I'm a championship wrestler.
什么
What?
不 我是厨师经理 在一所大学校轮岗
No, I'm a chef manager, on a job share at the big school.
有1200名小学生
1,200 pupils.
很辛苦
It's hard work.
所以 托尼·瓦特先生
So, Mr Tony Watts,
你已经了解了一切 可以约我出去了
now you know everything, you can ask me out.
好的 可以吗
Oh, right, can I?
对 你可以 快点
Yes, you can. Hurry up!
好吧 你喜欢什么
All right, well, erm, well, what do you fancy?
星期六晚上 可以吗
Saturday night, does that work?
你会做饭吗 反正我会
Can you cook? I can cook.
不行 你整天都在食堂
No, you spend all day in a canteen.
我会做饭 我来做
I'll cook. I'll do it.
那把你的地址给我
Well, give me your address, then.
好
Ok.
周六晚上 八点
Saturday night, eight?
那就八点
Eight o'clock it is.
给你们 我戴圆帽的小伙子们
Here we are, my beanie boys.
我一会给你们做个培根三明治
I'll make you a bacon sandwich later on.
真好 够我吃了
Beautiful, that'll do me.
谢谢 缪
Thanks, Mur.
我去过后面那间卧室了 外婆
I've been in that back bedroom, Gran.
我没法粉刷 外面太潮湿了
I can't paint it, it's too damp from the outside.
-你需要好好翻修一下 -用锌漆
- You're going to need proper work done in there. - Zinc!
你在上面盖一层锌漆就好
You just cover it over with zinc paint.
我知道 但这样可不行 这房♥子需要钱
I know, but that's not an option. This house needs money.
它是靠蜘蛛网支撑起来的
It's held together by cobwebs.
我们会搞定的
We'll manage.
一切都会好起来
All will be well.
别让我打扰你们
Don't let me interrupt.
你穿连体裤很帅 拉尔夫
You look very nice in dungarees, Ralph.
真性感
Sexy.
你这个老不修
Oh, you cheeky thing!
你穿连体裤的确很性感
You do actually look quite hot in dungarees.
我们可以在家里穿上试试
Well, er, we can try 'em at home, hm?
-晚点 -那真是太好了
- Later. - Yeah, that'd be nice.
时间差不多了
It's about time.
你才是那个工作到很晚的人
You're the one who works late.
就当我没说吧
Oh, forget I said anything.
你却整天握着手♥机♥不放
You're the one who's never off his phone.
-你一定要争赢才行 是吧 -是的
- Had to have the last word, didn't you? - Well, it's true.
你看我发给你的链接了吗
Did you read that link I sent you?
-没 还没 -瞧吧
- Er, no, not yet. - You see?
我开始跟你分享我的世界 我在努力
Look, I'm sharing stuff, I'm trying.
你的参与度可以更高点
You can join in more.
好吧 那是关于什么的
OK, what does it say?
简直太棒了
It's amazing,
那个网站证明了细菌是不存在的
like, it's this site that proves that germs don't exist.
好吧
Right.
那个新闻就是这么说的
That's what it says.
没有所谓的细菌
No such thing as germs.
那东西完全是制药业编造出来的
Whole thing, right, faked by the pharmaceutical industry.
好吧 那都是胡扯
Right, well, that's bollocks.
别再那样了 不然你接下来要加入「地平说学会」了
Don't do that, you'll be joining the Flat Earth Society next.
-那个理论真是棒极了 -不要啊
- Now that stuff is fascinating. - Oh, no way.
-你看过吗 -没有 我永远不会看的
- Have you read it? - No, and I never will.
拜托 你不觉得这样有点自大和无知吗
Come on, that's a bit ignorant, don't you think?
不多看点东西 你要怎么帮助别人
How's that going to help anyone, not reading something?
你不会真认为地球是平的吧 拉尔夫
You're not saying the world is flat, for God's sake, Ralph,
你要教小孩的呀 拜托不要说地球是平的
you teach children, please don't say the world is flat.
我没这么说
I'm not saying it is,
我只是让自己的思想开放一点
I'm just keeping an open mind.
-那是一种选择 -怎么是了
- It's an option. - How?
那怎么算是一种选择 我们去过印度
How is that an option? We've been to India.
我们周游了半个地球
We've travelled halfway across the Earth.
我们亲眼见过
We've seen it.
不然你以为地平线为什么是弯曲的
How do you think the horizon curves?
我们在飞机上看到了 有一条曲线
We've seen it from a plane, there's a curve.
光盘是平的 但四周是曲线
That's what a disc would look like.
好吧 你车里有GPS
All right, well, you've got GPS in your car.
是啊 但显示器是平面
Yeah, with a flatscreen.
G代表的是全"球"
The G stands for global.
那又怎么样 苹果手♥机♥也不是苹果做的 对吧
So? Apple computers aren't made from apples, are they?
那完全不是一回事...
That's not even a thi...
听着 听着 我没说我就是绝对正确的 好吧
Look, look, I'm not saying I'm absolutely right, OK?
这意味着你也不能说我绝对错了
Which means you can't say I'm absolutely wrong.
但你会一直说我错了 是吧
Except you're never going to stop, are you?
如果有人敢反驳你 那下场一定很惨 丹
God help anyone trying to contradict you, Dan!
我向上帝发誓 这就像是智力在倒♥退♥
I swear to God, it's like intelligence is going backwards.
我们在倒♥退♥
We're in reverse.
如果不是登月或者911事件 就是...
If it's not the moon landings or 9/11, it's,
我也说不清
I don't know,
尼斯湖水怪
the Loch Ness Monster!
人类就在我们眼前变得越来越蠢
The human race is getting more stupid right in front of our eyes.
当你丈夫太蠢时 你能怎么办呢
I mean, what do you do when your husband is too thick?
你可以问瑟莱萨 她有一些这方面的经验
You can ask Celeste, she's got a few theories about that.
我都快疯了 不只是拉尔夫一个人 而是...
It's driving me mad. You know, it's not just Ralph, it's...
到处都有这种人
..it's everywhere.
我懂
I know.
就好像我们太超前
It's like we went too far.
我们幻想太多
We imagined too much.
我们把探测器发射进太空
We sent all those probes into space
我们探索了太阳系的边缘
and we went to the very edge of the solar system,
建了强子对撞机和互联网
built the Hadron Collider and the internet
我们画出了很多的画
and we painted all those paintings
我们写了很多好听的歌♥
and we wrote all those great songs
然后 嘭
and then, pop!
无论曾经有过什么 我们都戳破它
Whatever we had, we punctured it.
现在一切都毁了
And now it's all collapsing.
我们无能为力
Well, nothing we can do.
我们的大脑在退化
Our brains are devolving.
说真的 如果真是这样怎么办
Seriously, though, what if they are?
一些物种的确无法永远存在下去
Well, some species don't survive.
事实上 最后所有的物种都会死
Actually, all species don't survive in the end.
你怎么能跟小孩这么讲
How can you say that with kids?
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我有个想把自己数字化
I've got a daughter who wants to digitise herself
超人类主义
抛弃肉眼凡胎的女儿 我也不懂
and chuck her body away. I don't know.
下载你的大脑
Downloading your brain...
那是无法实现的吧 那不现实
It can't actually be done though, can it? It's not real.
-你在否认一切 -天啊
- You're denying everything. - Oh, God.
到底什么是真的 什么是假的
What's real? What's not?
我们如何分辨
How do we know?
-你还好吧 -还好
- You OK? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -工作的事不太顺心
- Are you, though? - It's just work.
那些乌克兰人把你逼疯了吗
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表