剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
如今房♥产根本没什么交易量 没人有钱可以花
Houses don't shift these days. No-one's got any money to spend.
你可以试试
You could try.
失去一百万英镑的人
The man who lost a million quid.
我损失了2万,对你来说可能没什么,
I lost 20,000, which might be nothing to you,
但它让我困在这个地方了
but it's left me stuck in this place.
你已经很幸运了,史蒂夫
Know when you're lucky, Steve.
你有没有因为选举而登记这个地址?
Did you register this address for the election?
我从来没时间办这些事
I never got round to it.
但现在你不能投票
But now you can't vote.
有什么关系?
What's it matter?
-手♥机♥震动-
PHONE BUZZES
未接来电
Missed call.
是你老婆吗
It's the wife.
别说了
Stop it.
0116区号♥是哪里?
Where's 0116?
莱斯特,我觉得
Leicester, I think.
你好,Signor
Hello, Signor.
给全家打电♥话♥,除了穆里尔,除了塞莱斯特
Family link override, not Muriel, not Celeste.
谢谢 呼出
Thanks. Call.
家庭联♥系♥,斯蒂芬打入电♥话♥
Family link, Stephen calling.
好 你好 好玩的时间到了
OK. Hello. Funny time of day.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥-
PHONE RINGS
嘿,能晚点打吗?我有点忙 是紧急事情吗?
Hey, can it wait? I'm a little bit busy. Is it important?
Hola, esta nueva Danielo en Madrido.
Hasta la vista, paella, si, si, si.
呃,好吧,所以我不想等,所以......
Er, OK, so I didn't want to wait, so...
孩子们在旁边吗,罗西?
..are the kids there, Rosie?
呃,不,为什么,怎么了?
Er, no, why, what is it?
呃,所以我接到了个电♥话♥,呃....
Er, so I got a call, and erm...
..爸爸死了
..Dad's dead.
不可能吧
No way.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
不,没开玩笑,是真的
No, seriously, it's for real.
不,我瞎说的,我觉得这很有趣
No, I made it up, I thought it would be funny.
不,他死了
No, he's dead.
他走了
He's gone.
两天,她说,他已经走了
Two days, she said, he's gone.
是谁,杰奎琳?
Who did, Jacqueline?
是的,是的,她打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, yeah, she phoned me.
哦,天啊,他只有69岁
Oh, my God, he was only 69.
他没等到70岁生日
He never made it to his birthday.
发生了什么事?
So what happened?
他被一辆自行车撞了
He was hit by a bike.
抱歉!
Sorry!
我是说,一辆自行车 她说他被一辆Rideree公♥司♥的自行车撞了
I mean, a bicycle. She said he was hit by a Rideree bike.
自行车?
A bike?
撞死了他?
Killed him?
斯蒂芬,你在跟我们开玩笑吗?
Stephen, are you kidding us?
不,自行车没有撞死他
No, the bike didn't kill him.
那辆自行车撞倒了他
The bike knocked him over
他手上有一个划痕,呃,就这样
and he had a scratch on his hand, er, that was all.
杰奎琳就是这么说的
This is what Jacqueline said.
呃,他很好,他有一个划痕,
Erm, he was fine, he had a scratch,
后来变成了血液中毒
but that turned into blood poisoning.
哦,我的上帝 败血症
Oh, my God. Sepsis.
是的,
Yeah.
他们试了所有抗生素,但都不起作用了,所以......
And they tried all the antibiotics, but they didn't work any more, so...
他手上的划痕
A scratch on his hand.
他被自行车撞了?
He was hit by a bike?
所以他们带他去医院,
So they took him to hospital,
今天下午一点......
one o'clock this afternoon...
..organ没撑下来,走了
..organ failure, and gone.
-那个自行车送的是什么? -哦,罗西,不要这样
What was he delivering, the bike? Oh, Rosie, don't.
我想知道
I want to know.
我想知道 他被一只无骨鸡撞死了吗?
Actually I'd like to know. I mean, was he killed by a chicken vindaloo?
你知道吗?你们都很吓人
You know what? You lot are horrible.
不,是他太可怕了,丹尼,是他
No, he was horrible, Danny. He was.
哦,看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God's sake.
他和别人一起沉睡了,离开了我们 -
He slept with someone else and left us -
那是世界上最严重的犯罪吗?
is it really the worst crime in the world?
是的,然后他和杰奎琳有了第二个家庭,
Yeah, and then he had a whole second family with Jacqueline,
他再见过我们吗?
and did he ever bother with us?
这就是原因,罗西,
And that's why, Rosie,
因为这就是你每次和他说话的态度
because that's how you spoke to him every time.
你不能讨厌一个人同时还想让他去看你,对吗?
You can't hate someone and expect him to want to visit, can you?
哦,好吧,丹尼 现在你爱他了,可惜现在他已经死了!
Oh, nice one, Danny. Now you love him, now he's dead.
切断链接
Cut the link.
丹,这有点难
That was a bit hard, Dan.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
嘿,对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
还有我
And me.
你还好吗?
You OK?
不好
No.
我是对的,因为从我的角度来看
I'm right though, because look at it from my point of view.
妈妈和爸爸有斯蒂芬,很好,他们有你,很好,
Mum and Dad had Stephen, fine, they had you, fine,
他们有丹尼尔,他们有一个高大的同性恋宝贝
they had Daniel, they had a great, big, gay baby
他们还是很好
and they were still fine,
他们也有我 然而我和爸爸闹翻了。
then they had me and Dad buggered off.
如果这不是我的错,那是谁的错?
If that's not my fault then what is?
但这不是你的错
But it's not your fault.
我并不是说谁的错,我只是说他是因为我才离开的
I don't mean fault, I just mean there I was and off he went.
也许只是时机不对
Maybe it was just bad timing.
正好那时他遇到了杰奎琳,恰好就在那个时候
That's when he met Jacqueline, just happened to be then.
杰奎琳,我永远不会忘-
Jacqueline, I'll never forget that -
“别叫我杰基,我叫 杰奎琳”
"Don't call me Jackie, my name is Jacqueline."
这证明了我的观点,因为他不是一个流浪汉
Which proves my point, cos he wasn't a wanderer.
他和杰奎琳生活在一起,他们有一个儿子,和一切
He stayed with Jacqueline, they had a son and everything.
他是个忠诚的人,所以他不在的时候就是我走进来的时候
He was faithful, so the only time he wasn't was when I came along.
这是因为他无法应对
It's because he couldn't cope.
我不知道,也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
肯定是啊
Definitely.
懦夫太多了
Just too much of a coward.
我只是希望我问过他,
I just wish I'd asked him,
但我真的一直都没有什么可说的
but I never had anything to say to him really.
每次当我看到他,我就会坐在那里思考,
Whenever I saw him, I'd just sit there and think,
“我应该说什么?“
"What shall I say?"
我有很多话要说
I had a lot to say.
现在太晚了
Too late now.
那是他的损失
His loss.
哦,这倒是真的
Oh, that's the truth.
我总是说,罗西,为对他感到羞耻
I always say, Rosie, shame on him.
为我们父亲的头脑感到羞耻
Shame on our father's head.
羞耻
Shame.
民♥意♥调查开始时,它被称为
As the polls open, it's being called
在记忆中最难以预测的大选
the most unpredictable general election in living memory.
气氛很紧张,主要政党密切关注
Tensions are high, with the major parties keeping an eye
关于四星党的难以预测的外卡投票
on the Four Star Party's wild card vote.
我想我可能会有点醉!
I think I might be a little bit tipsy!
我还没投票,我会微微有点醉,
I haven't even voted yet, I'll be squiffy,
我可能会在选票上勾错框!
I'll probably tick the wrong box!
Vivienne Rook拒绝出现在任何地面频道上
Vivienne Rook has refused to appear on any terrestrial channel.
她拒绝了所有采访和辩论,
She's turned down every interview and every debate,
把自己限制在自己的频道:四星直播
restricting herself to her own channel, Four Star Live.
但是Viv,在选举日不允许进行竞选活动
But Viv, campaigning isn't allowed on election day.
这不是竞选活动,这是我自己的频道,
This isn't a campaign, this is my channel,
这是我的家
this is my home.
这是英国人自己喝的英国葡萄酒,
This is British wine for British people,
它应得的是减税和补贴运输
and what it deserves is tax breaks and subsidised transport.
但是钱从哪里来呢,Viv?
But where will the money come from, Viv?
你不能提高税收
You can't raise taxes.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表