剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
That's nice.
我要回去工作了
I'd better get back to work.
好吧
Yeah.
你随时可以过来问个好
Well, say hello, any time.
好吧 但我们不允许那么做
Er, yeah, but we're not allowed to.
那是搞优待
It's preferential treatment, you know?
不管怎样 谢了
Anyway, thanks.
新纽 帮我查一下贝丝妮过去24小时的浏览记录
Signor, give me Bethany's internet history, past 24 hours.
那是私密账户
That account is private.
密♥码♥是德国柠檬五阳伞
Germany Lemon Five Parasol.
解锁
Unlocked.
别这样
Don't.
我们答应过他们的
We promised them.
新纽 帮我查一下贝丝妮过去24小时的浏览记录
Signor, give me Bethany's internet history, past 24 hours.
贝丝妮·莱昂斯的浏览纪录
一位跨性别者的生活
A trans life?
终于明白了
Well, there we are.
我早说过
I said so.
祝福她
Oh, bless her.
没事
It's ok.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
他们会没事的吧
They'll be fine?
老天爷
Oh, God.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know...
我爱你们 妈妈和爸爸
I wuv you, Mummy and Daddy.
我知道的 亲爱的
I know you do, sweetheart.
我想让你把滤镜去掉
And I'm going to ask you to take the filter off.
可以吗
Will you do that for me?
我觉得
I think...
我一直都很不自在
I've been uncomfortable...
有很长一段时间了
..a very long time.
-我们知道 -别说话
- We know. - Sh, sh.
我一直觉得 自从我出生以来
I've been thinking, ever since I was born, that...
我就不属于这个身体
I don't belong in this body.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-没事 -真的没事 亲爱的
- It's all right. - It's really OK, darling.
我一直在了解这方面的东西 然后
I've been reading up on it and...
我觉得我是超人类[跨性别者]
I think I'm trans.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart. Aw.
没事的 亲爱的 我发誓
Oh, it's all right, darling. I swear.
真的没事
It really is.
你看我们 我们没事 完全没意见 不是吗
Ah, look at us, we're fine. We're completely fine, aren't we?
我知道我们可能有点跟不上潮流 有点老
And I know we might be a bit slow and a bit old and...
这可能会让我们感到困惑
..this is going to be confusing for us
我们有时会把事情搞砸 但是...
and we'll make a mess of it sometimes, but...
我们爱你
..we love you. Hm?
我们爱你 我们绝对爱你
We love you. We absolutely love you.
永远爱你
We always will.
我是说 我们根本不用着急
I mean, we don't need to rush.
我们有大把的时间来...
We've got lots of time to...
谈论这个
..talk about this.
而且 如果到最后发现我们拥有的
And, you know, if it turns out that we've got a...
是个可爱的儿子 而不是可爱的女儿
..a lovely son instead of a lovely daughter then,
我们也会很开心的
well, we'll be happy.
不 我不是变性人
No, I'm not transsexual.
那个词现在不是这个意思了吗
Oh. Is that not the word now?
但你说了"变"
But you said trans.
那我们应该叫你什么
What do we call you, then?
我不是变性人 我是超人类
I'm not transsexual, I'm transhuman.
-好吧 -抱歉 他们一直在换词
- Oh, OK. - I'm sorry, they keep changing the words.
我不知道其中差异
I don't know the difference.
我并不是想变性
I don't want to change sex.
对 当然 我们现在说"性别"
No, sure. We say gender now,
是吧 抱歉
don't we? I'm sorry.
我是说我对自己的身体感到不自在
I said I'm not comfortable with my body,
所以我想摆脱它
so I want to get rid of it.
这个东西
This thing,
每条胳膊 腿 身上的每一寸
all the arms and legs and every single bit of it.
我不想要肉体
I don't want to be flesh.
真的很抱歉 但是我准备逃离这个东西
I'm really sorry, but I'm going to escape this thing
变成数字化的存在
and become digital.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他们说在不久的将来 会在瑞士开诊所
They say one day soon, they'll have clinics in Switzerland,
你可以去那儿 签一张表
where you can go and you'll sign a form
他们会把你的大脑下载到云端
and they'll take your brain and download it into the cloud.
那你的身体呢
And your body?
回收...
Recycled...
埋进土里
..into the Earth.
所以 你是想自杀吗
So, you want to kill yourself?
我想以信息的方式永生
I want to live forever as information,
因为这就是超人类 妈妈
because that's what transhumans are, Mum.
不是单纯的男性或女性
Not male or female...
而是更好的存在
..better.
我要去的地方没有生或死 只有数据
Where I'm going there's no life or death, there's only data.
我会成为数据
I will be data.
你们答应过我的 大骗子
You promised me! You liars!
如果你以为你还能上网 那你就错了
And if you think you're going online, you make a sad mistake.
我要把网♥关♥掉
I'm switching it off!
如有必要的话 我也不再上网
I will go analogue if I have to,
让你再也看不了那些狗屁
so you can't read any more of that shit!
然后老妇人紧紧抱着自己的女儿
Then the old woman clung to her daughter,
因为她太过害怕
because she was so afraid.
她说 "我的女儿 我回不了家
She said, "My daughter, I can't go home.
夜里 在路边等待我的
"Waiting on the road, out there in the night,
是三个可怕的生物
"are three terrible creatures.
有一只老虎 一只熊 还有一只狼"
"There is a tiger, there is a bear and there is a wolf
它们会吃掉我"
"and they will eat me."
但女儿说 "看 用南瓜怎么样"
But the daughter said, "Look, what about the pumpkin?"
因为她还留着做南瓜汤留下的南瓜壳
Cos she still had the pumpkin shell from making the pumpkin soup,
南瓜壳很大
and the pumpkin shell was huge.
她说 "妈妈 躲在南瓜里"
She said, "Mother, get inside the pumpkin."
老妇人照做了 在她弯下腰紧紧蜷成一团时
So the old woman did and as she bent over and curled up tight,
她背上所有骨头都抽筋了
all the bones in her back went crick!
断裂
Crack!
-抽筋 -断裂
- Crick! - Crack!
-抽筋 -断裂
- Crrrr-ick! - Crack!
这把老骨头啊
Oh, those old bones.
但老妇人还是钻了进去
But the old woman got inside,
她女儿用烛腊封住了南瓜
and her daughter sealed up the pumpkin with candle wax
把她滚到了门口
and rolled her to the door.
我该回家了
I'd better go home.
别走
Stay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我马上就睡
Two ticks.
没事
It's ok.
伊迪丝
未接来电
-你好 你是托尼 对吧 -没错
- Hiya. It's Tony, isn't it? - That's right.
我是李的妈妈 罗茜 罗茜·莱昂斯
I'm Lee's mum, Rosie. Rosie Lyons.
怕你好奇 顺便说一下 没有莱昂斯先生
There's no Mr Lyons, in case you were wondering.
所以她一夜间跑掉了
And so she ran off, overnight.
还打包好可行李 离我而去
Literally packed her bags and left.
米莉当时才四岁 我只能独自应付一切
Milly was only four and I had to cope all on my own.
-希望你不是想得奖牌 单亲爸爸 -没有
- Well, I hope you're not expecting a medal, single dad. - No.
我只是说说而已
I was just saying.
老天 你真严格
God, you're hard work.
没错 我是
Yes, I am.
习惯就好
Get used to it.
所以你有几个小孩 林肯和李
So who have you got? Lincoln and Lee.
对 他爸爸叫高
Yep. His dad's called Gau.
他人很好
He was nice enough,
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表