剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Are those Ukrainians driving you mad?
就是这么回事
It's exactly that.
是啊 就是这么回事
Yes. That's exactly what it is.
你们觉得怎么样 我美吗
What do you think? Am I gorgeous?
别全都立刻鼓掌 谢谢了 粉丝们
Don't all clap at once, thank you, fans.
别在这磨蹭了 快走吧 你快迟到了
Stop faffing about. Head off, you're going to be late.
好吧 你们两个乖乖跟莱斯利在一起
Right. Behave for Lesley, you two.
她的时薪只有3镑
She's only on three quid an hour.
我们有爆米花和麦克的通用密♥码♥
We've got popcorn and Mike's universal password.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
如果妈妈和朋友玩得太开心 聊了太久
And if Mummy has a nice time with her friend and talks too much
在他沙发上留宿了 我们就明天见
and falls asleep on his couch, uh, I'll see you in the morning.
冲啊 罗茜
Go Rosie!
你知道吗 甚至都没有抚养权之争
Do you know, there wasn't even a custody battle?
她醉得太厉害
She was too drunk.
你知道吗 我花了500镑请律师
Do you know, I spent £500 on a lawyer
她甚至都没出现
and she didn't even turn up?
但你的米莉一切都好
But your little Milly's all right, though,
她看起来很开心
she looks happy enough.
是啊 她非常棒 充满活力
Yeah, she's amazing. Full of beans.
老实说 我们两个现在像最好的朋友
I've got to be honest, we're like best mates now, the two of us.
我 她 和凯斯
Well, me, her and Keith.
谁是凯斯
Who's Keith?
天啊 就是他
Oh, my God, there he is!
凯斯 向前两步走
Keith, forward two feet.
他真聪明 他能说话吗
He's brilliant! Does he talk?
只会说简单的 你好 凯斯
Oh, only simple things. Hello, Keith.
你好 托尼
Hello, Tony.
有点吓到我了
Freaks me out a bit.
他们一直跟我们说
Ah, they keep telling us
这东西会统治世界
these things are going to rule the world,
他会做的只是从冰箱里拿一罐饮料
all he can do is fetch a can of pop out the fridge.
但她爱他 米莉爱凯斯 对吗
But she loves him, though. Milly loves Keith, yes?
凯斯爱米莉
Keith loves Milly.
米莉在你姐姐那里 是吧
And Milly's at your sister's, yeah?
你还好吗 要告诉我你在那方面的喜好吗
You OK? I mean, is there anything I should do or not do?
没事 继续就行
Yeah, just get on with it.
但你有安全套吗
But, have you got a condom?
有 别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
我装备齐全
I'm fully equipped.
-那是什么 -什么
- Oh, what was that? - What?
这个
That?
就是个东西
It's just a thing.
好吧 我知道它是个东西 但你用它做什么
Yeah, I know it is but what do you do with it?
我有点孤独 你懂的
I get lonely, you know.
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘴张开
Orifice open.
说真的 我就是闹着玩而已 别这样 罗茜
Honestly, I was only mucking about! Oh, don't now, Rosie.
-我们回床上去吧 -你和机器人做♥爱♥
- Come back to bed. - You have sex with your robot!
-我的天啊 -不会吧
- Oh, my God! - No way!
闭嘴 那一点都不好笑
Oh, shut up, it's not funny.
但它是个叫凯斯的机器人
But...it's a robot called Keith.
你好 托尼
Hello, Tony.
现在不是时候 凯斯
Not now, Keith.
-你留下了吗 -没 我没有
- So, did you stay? - No, I did not.
我说 非常感谢 托尼·瓦特 然后走了
I said, thank you very much, Tony Watts, and got out.
你其实可以跟凯斯上♥床♥啊
You could have had Keith instead.
我敢说凯斯的下♥体♥肯定有"大货"
I bet Keith has got attachments.
-你倒是喜欢那样 对吧 -我愿意跟它试试
- Oh, you'd love that, wouldn't ya? - Well, I'd give it a go.
你在说什么
What was it?
机器人性♥爱♥
Uh, robot sex thing.
好吧 听着
Oh, so, listen,
给外婆买♥♥什么生日礼物好呢
I was thinking what we get Gran for her birthday?
因为我看到吉普赛国王合唱团的演出广♥告♥
Cos I saw it advertised the Gypsy Kings.
-你们觉得怎么样 -他们还没解散吗
- Do you think? - Are they still going?
-他们永世长存 -她又上电视了
- Oh, they are immortal. - Oh, she's on.
准备好了吗
'Are we ready?
2024年政坛
薇芙·洛克开启新时代
准备好了吗
Are we?
希望能成功
Ah, hope it works.
四星党打算在今年选举中获得
The movement known as the Four Star Party intends to field
至少17个席位...
a minimum of 17 MPs at the...
你在看电视吗
Have you seen the TV?
她创立了自己的党派 那个怪物
She's formed her own party, that monster.
我们家没有电视了
We haven't got a TV any more.
我的第一个头版
My first-ever front page.
明镜报
我他妈不关心
我妈看到会说什么呢
What's me mother going to say?
我们取名为四星党
We are calling it the Four Star Party,
是为纪念我多年前
in honour of my little faux pas
在直播中的失礼行为
on live TV all those years ago.
以及自那以后我在虚假新闻媒体上
And the censorship that I have faced ever since
所经历的审查
on the fake news media.
但我们是四星
But we are four stars,
并向着五星进发
we are four stars striving to be five.
这是我们代表的理念 抱负
That's what we represent, ambition,
普通男女的远大志向
the ambition of the ordinary man and woman.
抛弃了腐朽陈旧党派的人们
The people abandoned by the parties of old.
她怎么能自创一个政党 她都不是议员
How can she launch a political party? She ain't even an MP.
不是议员也能创立党派
You don't have to be.
我们现在就能创立一个
We could launch a party right now,
但我们不会 因为不想费那个劲
but we don't, cos we can't be arsed.
工党已死 保守党已死
Labour is dead. The Tories are dead.
自♥由♥民♥主♥党已死
The Liberal Democrats are dead.
然后我们又抱怨创立党派的人
And then we complain about people who do.
至少她在尝试
Well, at least she's trying.
而四星党正焕发着蓬勃生机
And the Four Star party is bursting with life.
-我会投给她 -你敢
- I'd vote for her. - Don't you dare!
四星党
Four Stars!
美国总统辩论中 红沙岛问题引发激烈辩论
红沙岛危机持续恶化
The crisis over Hong Sha Dao continues to worsen...
你知道中国这是怎么回事吗
Do you understand this thing with China?
是真的吗
Is it real?
就是美国在发疯
Oh, it's just America going nuts.
他们的竞选越来越疯狂
You know, their elections get madder and madder.
那就买♥♥吉普赛国王合唱团的票了
So, the Gypsy Kings, yeah?
话说 如果能买♥♥到两张票
Tell you what, if we get two tickets
-能给我一张吗 -不行
- can I have the other one? - No.
美国与中国因为红沙岛的领土争议
Tensions are rising in the stand-off between the US and China
导致两国间的关系越来越紧张
over the disputed territory of Hong Sha Dao.
特朗普总统宣布了新一轮的制裁
President Trump has announced a new round of sanctions
他还在推特上表示美国绝不妥协
and has upped the stakes by tweeting
这导致风险进一步加剧
that America will never back down.
明天吃完早饭我们就走
We have breakfast tomorrow, then we go first thing.
不留下吃周日午餐
No Sunday lunch.
你们都听到了吗
Got that, all of you?
火龙女士来了
Oh, here comes the dragon lady.
危险即将袭来 做好准备
Prepare for danger. Stand by.
我正听广播呢 这事开始失控了
I'm just trying to listen. This whole thing's gone a bit mad.
是你带我们来的 现在你去应付她
Well, you bring us all this way, now you can deal with her.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你好啊 我们做到了 我们来了
Hello. We did it! We made it!
别说的好像费了千辛万苦一样
Well, don't make it sound like such an effort.
不是为了我
Not on my behalf.
你看起来最多也就900岁
Aw, you don't look a day over 900.
-你好啊 -嗨 还好吗
- Hello. - Hi. How was it?
-挺好的 没问题 -你好
- Fine, good. No problem. - Hello.
-你是不是胖了 -我也这么说
- Are you putting on weight? - Ha. I told him that!
我嫁错了兄弟 过来
I married the wrong brother. Come here!
史蒂芬忙活了很久
Now, Stephen has been busy.
他做了糖霜蛋糕
He's made that cake with the white frosting.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表