剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
你们 会与我同在吗
Are you with me?
会!
CROWD: Yes!
APPLAUSE
那么现在 女士们先生们
Well, then, ladies and gentlemen -
去发推特吧
tweet that.
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
CHANTING
我还以为你讨厌她
I thought you hated her.
彻底毁掉这个世界吧
Tear the world down.
哈 哈 哈
Ha-ha-ha!
感谢你们的到来
Thanks for coming.
INDISTINCT
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
天啊 在这等我一分钟 就一分钟 借过
Oh, my God, wait there. One minute, one minute. Excuse me! Excuse me!
嗨 你好Viv 你介意我拍张合影给孩子们看吗
Hi.Hi. Oh, Viv, hi. For the kids, do you mind?
当然不 来吧 我们开始吧
Yes. Sure, go ahead, it's all right. Here we go.
我现在已经受够了
I'm fed up of it now.
明天再完成吧
Finish off tomorrow.
去睡觉吗
Going to bed?
好 钱已经到账了
Yeah. The money's in.
谢谢你 Yamagata先生
Thank you, Mr Yamagata.
Ruby是对的 我也不想搬家
Ruby's right. I don't want to move either.
不过 Maddy说可能会有和Simon Harris一起工作的机会
Still, Maddy says there might be jobs with Simon Harris.
值得一试 上来吧
It's worth a try. Coming up?
Signor 把楼下灯关了
Signor, lights out downstairs.
AUTOMATED:Lights out, ground
floor.
晚安 Stephen
Goodnight, Stephen.
PHONE RINGS
是我的手♥机♥ 我的也响了
It's my phone. It's mine as well.
来自Sally和Tanya 我这也是
It's from Sally and Tanya.Me too.
还有Richard Peel
And Richard Peel.
东京现在是几点
What time is it in Tokyo?
应该是早上9点左右 银行刚开门
Must be about 9am. Just opened.
你认为这是真的吗
Do you think it's true?
这日本交易所集团发表了声明
The Japanese Exchange Group has issued a statement of
表示对双福德没有信心
no confidence in Foster Foster Drake.
双福德是美国
Foster Foster Drake is the second-largest
第二大的投资银行
investment bank in America.
日本交易所坚称一旦东海岸开始交易
The JXS maintains that Foster Foster Drake will be filing for a
双福德将会申请破产保护
Chapter 11 bankruptcy as soon as trading opens on the east coast.
网上银行关闭了
The online bank's gone down.
肯定所有人都是这种情况
Must be everyone.
但Alliance网上银行并不是双福德旗下的吧
But Foster Foster Drake doesn't own the Alliance.
不 不 会没事的
No, no. We'll be fine.
这些企业都是相关联的
他们拥有众多业务
It's connected, though. They ghost a lot of services.
你把所有的钱都留在了那一个帐户?
And you left all that money in one account?
我只是...我习惯于等到早上才转账
I just...I don't move money till the morning.
每天早上喝咖啡的时候
That's what I do. Every morning, I have a coffee,
如果需要转账 我就会在这个点操作
and if money needs moving, that's when I do it.
在银行开门前我们什么也做不了 到时候我会解决的 好吗
Nothing we can do until the banks open. I can sort it then. OK?
我现在去银行了 -你不可能把这120万英镑取出来
I'm going to the bank. -You can't take out 1.2 million.
我知道 我要把它转走
I know. I'm going to move it.
我总是在早上转账 -我没有说这是你的错
I always move the money in the morning.
I'm not saying it's your fault.
Celeste 这就是导致银行挤兑的原因
Celeste, this is the kind of thing that causes a run on the bank.
是的 如果银行营业了 那我就该跑过去了
Yes, and if there's a run on the bank, I am running.
你打电♥话♥有用吗 -还没有回复
Is that thing working? There's no reply.
继续 那可是Bruce McNolte 打通了之后转接给我
Keep trying. It's Bruce McNolte. Patch him through to me.
Bruce和我的关系比朋友还更好
He's not just a friend, Bruce. He's a mate.
我帮他儿子写过推荐信
I wrote that reference for his son,
如果他能给我们的转账日期提前
and if he could just backdate,
哪怕只提前一天 那也...
that's all, if he just backdates the transfer by one day, then...
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
哦 不
It's not...
我们会没事的 来吧 我们...
We'll be all right. Come on. We're...
我们不只是些老客户 -一次一位
We're not just any old customers. One at a time.
抱歉 一次只进一个 -他们每次只放一个人进去
I'm sorry. Just one at a time. They're going in one at a time.
不好意思 您能退后一点吗
Sorry, could you just keep back?
是啊 这就是现在的情况
Yeah. This is us.
在这等我一下
Just hold on. Wait here.
EXCITED CHATTER
请别插队
Just keep yourselves back.
不好意思 你好 这儿有点乱啊
Sorry. Hi. This is a bit of a mess, isn't it?
我想 你能先放我进去吗 -必须排队 先生
I wonder, could you get me in? Just have to wait, sir.
不 我是特殊客户
No, I'm quite a special customer.
我不是那种只在账户存几百英镑的人 我在VIP客户名单上
I haven't just got 500 quid in an ISA. I'm on the Gold Star list.
抱歉 我无能为力
Sorry, there's nothing I can do.
你只能和别人一起排队
You'll have to queue with the rest of 'em.
Bruce McNolte在这里吗 他是区域经理
Is... Is Bruce McNolte in there? He's the area manager.
实际上我和Bruce关系很好
I actually know Bruce quite well,
我去过他家吃饭 他会愿意见我的
I've been to dinner at his house, and he'd want to see me.
我已经告诉过你了 我无能为力
I've told you, there's nothing I can do.
但是我真的需要见他
But I really need to see him.
先生 麻烦你退后
I need to ask you to step back, please, sir.
但他是我的朋友
But he's my friend.
先生 请你走开
Sir, I'm telling you, step away.
听着 我叫Stephen Lyons...
Listen, my name is Stephen Lyons...
抱歉 非常抱歉 上级通知要把门锁上
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I've been told to lock the doors. Sorry.
CUSTOMERS SHOUTING
不 他们不能这样...
No, they can't...
放我进去 我的钱还在你们这儿
Let me in! You have my money!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy!
SHOUTING CONTINUES
不!不!
No! No!
SHOUTING CONTINUES
让我进去
Let me in!
你们不能这样 我还有2万块存在你们银行
You can't do this! You've got 20,000 of my money!
SHOUTING CONTINUES
什么事
Yeah?
Stephen 能听见吗
Stephen, can you hear me?
能
Yes!
克♥林♥顿♥肖的分行情况也一样 整个系统都崩溃了
It's the same at Clinton Shaw! The whole thing's going down!
天哪 能弄回一点是一点吧
Jesus. Try to get anything. Anything!
女士们先生们 冷静一下
Calm down, ladies and gentlemen!
放我进去 我是Bruce McNolte的朋友
Let me in, I'm a friend of Bruce McNolte!
我是Bruce的朋友
I'm a friend of Bruce!
SHOUTING CONTINUES
让开 让开
Move! Move it! Move!
你们这儿有我的钱 快开门 我的钱在这儿啊
You've got my money, open the door! You've got my money!
SHOUTING CONTINUES
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
银行已经正式宣告
The bank has failed.
破产了
Officially.
政♥府♥可以介入 但他们不会的
The Government could step in, but won't.
这让我们感觉有点被蔑视了
So that leaves us kind of stuffed.
对 就是这个词 蔑视
Now, that's the word, stuffed.
我问了Yamagata先生 能行行好 推迟一天再取房♥吗
I said to Mr Yamagata, can we wind back a day, just to be nice?
但不行 -他说不行
But...no - he said no.
房♥子已经卖♥♥出去了 我们得立刻滚蛋
The house is sold and we've got to get out.
那你们损失了多少钱
So how much have you lost?
唉 我们有最高八万五千英镑的保险金
Well, we're covered up to 85,000.
但那就是上限了
That's the limit.
对于高余额客户有一个临时条款 但...
There was a temporary high balance clause, but...
它无效了
It's gone.
..随着双福德的崩溃
..with the collapse of Foster Foster Drake
你知道 保险也靠不住了
you know, insurance is fucked.
那Stephen 你们究竟损失了多少
But, Stephen, how much did you lose?
减去8.5万的赔偿金
Minus the 85...
..我们损失了...
..we lost...
..113.5万英镑
..1,135,000.
哇
Oh!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
HE MOUTHS
你现在还能拿回来多少
But how much of that can you get back?
什么都不能 就这样了
Nothing. That's it.
不过你们还有8万5的保险金啊
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表