剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
you won't be paid.
没有假期,没有病假工资,没有争论
No holiday, no sick pay, no argument.
如果你开面包车,你每天要支付给Beckindole 1.50英镑的保险费,
You'll pay Beckindole £1.50 a day insurance if you're on the van,
如果骑自行车的话就是1英镑
£1 if you're on the bike,
即使休息日也要付
and the £1 charge applies even on days off.
你有点大才小用了,不是吗?
You're a bit overqualified, aren't you?
哦,怎么说呢,我想我已经浪费了一点时间 ᐟ
Oh, well, I suppose I've wasted my time a little bit.
是的,你不是唯一的一个 这些天我见到成群的像你一样的
Yeah, you're not the only one. I've got tons of you these days.
那边的Neil,牛津大学毕业
Neil, over there, went to Oxford.
学的是占星术(其实是astronomy)
Studied astrology.
但那不能让他骑得更快,对吧?
Doesn't help him cycle any faster, does it?
不,不能,确实不能,天文学
No, no, I don't suppose it does, astronomy.
但是 没什么
But never mind.
那你之前是做什么的?
So what did you do before?
哦,银行业务
Oh, banking.
哦,那些混♥蛋♥
Oh, those bastards.
我知道,混♥蛋♥
I know, bastards.
看看他们对我们做了什么
Look what they've done to us.
我讨厌它,我很高兴出来了
I hated it, I'm glad to be out.
-我该怎么做,只需拉这根线? -嗯
So what do I do, just pull the string? Mm-hm.
你...你不能让学校里的孩子吃这个 他们会受伤的!
You...you can't let school kids have this. They'll be scarred!
刀子和叉子也一样,它们一样危险
We trust them with knives and forks. This is much the same.
不太热,也不太冷 这就是他们为什么把它叫
Not too hot, not too cold. That's why they're calling it
金发姑娘 清洁肉食
Goldilocks Clean Meat,
完全人造的
completely artificial,
在实验室里长大的
grown in a laboratory.
它和真实的动物完全没关系,
It's so far removed from the original animal,
他们说这适合素食主义者
they're saying it's fit for vegans.
怎么样长大的?什么样子?
Grown how? What does it look like?
它们被称为螺栓,肉螺栓
They're called bolts, bolts of meat.
就像烤肉店里的羊肉串一样,但这个非常大
Like those things in kebabs shops, but enormous.
好吧,我确实喜欢烤肉串
Well, I do love kebabs.
-哇! -注入无盐食盐
-Damn. -Injected with saltless salt.
哦,我的上帝!太好吃了!
Oh, my God! It's delicious.
这可是个坏消息
That's bad news, that.
唔,上帝啊,太棒了,不是吗?
Mm, God, it's nice, isn't it?
唔
Mm.
他们还没有搞垮沙拉 所以我们还是需要有人做沙拉ᐟ
They haven't cracked salad yet. We still need staff for that.
我已经算过了 我们只四个人
I've done the sums. We need four.
-四个人? -嗯,我想是的
Four people? Mm-hm, I think so.
呃,我已经有十个人了,那要解雇谁呢?
Well, I've got a staff of ten, so who's going to go?
贝弗利? 还有谁
Beverley. Who else?
罗西,我已经损失了20万英镑
Rosie, I've got to lose £200,000.
每次都是一样的 银行倒闭
It's the same every time. The banks collapse,
政♥府♥救了他们,所以他们把钱从银行拿走了
the government bails them out, so they take money off us.
对不起,但是必须裁掉六个人
I'm sorry, but six of the catering staff will have to go.
包括所有管理职位
Including all managerial posts.
那就是我 你是说我?
But that's me. You mean me?
Goldilocks系统不需要你这么高水平的技能
The Goldilocks system doesn't need skills at your level.
我有两个孩子
I've got two kids.
我们需要重组 我可以让你呆到复活节
We need to restructure. I can give you till Easter.
这期间你可以注意看看,还是有很多工作机会的
That's plenty of notice for you to have a look around
或者你可以尝试其他途径 ᐟ
and try other avenues.
晚宴女士来了!好了,姑娘们!
Here come the dinner ladies! All right, girls?
这是我的告别仪式,以后我就要用纯素肉代替真的肉了
It's my big farewell, before I'm replaced by a bolt of vegan meat.
我们准备了食物,酒和音乐,而且不用我花一分钱
We've got food and booze and music and it didn't cost me a penny
因为这是我同性恋大哥的生日
cos it's my big, gay brother's birthday.
全部由他买♥♥单
He's paying for the whole thing.
埃里克,你会喜欢他的!喔!
You'll like him, Eric! Whoo!
快来吧
Come on, then.
嘿,伙计们 -嗨,斯蒂芬嘿,你怎么样?还好吗?感谢你能来
Hey, lads. Hi, Stephen. Hey, how are you? All right? Thanks for coming.
你真是太好了 -哦,这是我弟弟的主意
This is really nice of you. Oh, well, it's my brother's idea.
看,就是他,在那边是的,那是Dan,那个肌肉男
Yeah, that's him, over there. Yeah, that's Dan, with the muscles.
是的,今天他37岁,所以他说,“我们来吹灭它吧”
Yeah, he's 37 today, so he said, "Let's have a blow out."
哦,这是我家那位长♥期♥受苦的
Oh, this is the long-suffering.
塞莱斯特,这是我的同事皮特
Celeste, this is Pete from work.
你等于没说 你有四五个工作呢,哪一个?
That doesn't help. You've got about five jobs. Which one?
快递员,是的!南曼彻斯特最佳快递团队
The couriers, yeah! Best courier team in South Manchester.
那是Stan,Alif,Elaine还有John
That's Stan and Alif and Elaine and John.
他的工作比任何人都要努力,你丈夫,他让我们觉得羞愧
He works harder than anyone, your husband. He puts us to shame.
哦,我自己也在做三份工作,但我打赌他没有提到
Oh, I'm doing three jobs myself, but I bet he didn't mention that.
我们需要钱!我是损失了一百万英镑的那个人,记得吗?
We need the money! I'm the man who lost a million quid, remember?
我们怎么会忘了?
How can we forget?
我们可以试着忘了
We can try.
哦,太棒了,这个很赞
Oh, brilliant. That's great.
哦,后面有一个很合适的地方 我希望你演奏的声音大一点
Oh, there's a perfect space at the back. I want you to play loud.
哦,我可以很大声
Oh, I can do loud.
我们在格拉斯顿伯里露天音乐节都能让别人抱怨声音太大
We did Glastonbury and Ralph McTell complained.
我们没事吧?
We're OK, aren't we?
我的意思是这个计划,它会管用的,对吧?
I mean this plan, it is going to work, isn't it?
我也希望,手指交叉,是的
I hope so. Fingers crossed, yeah.
是的,是的,好的
Yeah, yeah, all right.
行
All right.
哦,丽齐,这是我的阿姨伊迪丝,
Oh, Lizzie, this is my Auntie Edith,
在慈善机构工作的那个
the one that works for those charities.
丽齐在Wytel工业公♥司♥为你做了那项研究?
Lizzie did that research for you. On Wytel Industries?
哦,是的,谢谢,Lizzie,真的帮了我,谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks, Lizzie, it really helped, thank you.
那是为了筹款之类的
It was for this fundraising thing.
他们现在破产了,Wytel,你听说了吗?
They're going bust now, Wytel, did you hear?
出了什么大丑闻 ,今天早上的新闻里说的
There's some sort of big scandal. It was on the news this morning.
哦,是吗?呃,刚想起来我忘了......
Oh, is that right? Erm, actually I forgot...
..一件事 一会儿见
..that thing. I'll see you later.
哦,你能来这里真好
Oh, it's so good of you to come.
我刚才已经开过了这座房♥子 我总是在想它是什么样的
I've driven past this house. I always wondered what it was like.
来,看看吧,维克托尔和你打招呼,而且感谢你
Come on, have a look. Viktor says hello and thank you.
你为那个请♥愿♥所做的工作太棒了
The work you did with that petition was amazing.
丹有点疯了,是不是?
Dan's going a bit nuts, isn't he?
只是一点点
Just a little bit.
如果他不冷静下来,他的头会像红沙岛一样的
His head's going to go Hong Sha if he doesn't calm down.
这就是他们现在所说的,红沙岛,嘭~
That's what they say now, Hong Sha, kaboom.
你还记得红沙岛爆♥炸♥的时候吗?我们都说,
Do you remember when Hong Sha went off? We all said,
“哦,整个世界都彻底变了”
"Oh, the whole world has changed.
“一切都会变得不一样”
"Things will never be the same."
在那以后几乎就没再说起过
Hardly gets mentioned any more.
好吧,除了那次事件的后果毁了我整个人生
Well, except the consequences of that ruined my entire life.
我知道,亲爱的
I know, darling.
埃里克,你需要很多辣椒
Eric, you need lots of pepper.
凉拌卷心菜全靠辣椒的
Coleslaw is all about the pepper.
你带我们到这儿像是上班
You just brought us here to work.
没错 继续吧
Correct. Get on with it.
奶奶,为什么我的Wifi信♥号♥♥老是会断开?
Gran, why does my signal keep cutting out?
试试另一个Wifi, Signor 2!那个能用,不知道什么原因
Oh, go on to Signor Two! That works, for some reason.
谢谢
Thank you.
她的新工作是什么?
So what's this new job of hers?
慈善之类的 她曾经在田地里帮过他们,而现在她在。
Charity stuff. She used to help them out in the field, and now she does
城市里继续做,她走进会议室,向他们要钱。
it in cities. She goes into boardrooms and asks them for money.
伊迪丝看起来很平静
It just seems so calm for Edith.
她以前总是把自己拴在栏杆上,把东西烧掉
She was always chaining herself to railings and burning things down.
我不可思议得很失望
I'm strangely disappointed.
林肯喜欢那些蝴蝶结
Lincoln likes those little ribbons.
这没什么问题吧?
It's not a problem, is it?
他看起来很漂亮
He looks very pretty.
TABLET:我很怀疑Wytel知道他们在做什么
TABLET: Well, I doubt that Wytel knew what they were doing
但泄露的文件把秘密公开了
but the leaked document spells it out.
Wytel为MBJM提供设备,MBJM把它送到大马士革,
Wytel supplied equipment to MBJM who sent it to Damascus,
用来建立叙利亚的集中营
where it was used to build Syria's concentration camps.
接下来回到头条新闻
And to return to the headlines.
首先已确认大选日期
The Prime Minister has confirmed the date of the general election
截至5月7日星期四
as Thursday the 7th of May.
我们向议会议员询问了他们的意见
We asked MPs for their reaction.
我很高兴
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表