剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
Come on, you can tell me what she likes.
最好是原地不动 但她并不会
Or better still, what she doesn't.
看 他挺喜欢的嘛 啊
Look - he loves it, eh?
再试一次
Try again.
噢抱歉 是我的错吗
Oh, sorry, was that my fault?
没关系 -对不起 我还不是很熟悉这个量子什么的
That's OK. Sorry, I'm still new to this quantum stuff.
给我点时间 -不我们没法给你再多的时间了
Give me time. No, we can't give you any more time.
我警告你 我们今晚一定要有进展
I warned you. We're going ahead tonight.
我告诉过你 我们没有在等其他人
I told you, we're not waiting for anyone.
但我还没除名他 不是你想象的那么简单
But I haven't got rid of his name yet. It's not that simple.
我要回去了
Oh, I have to go back.
好吧 祝你好运 但史蒂芬不是我优先考虑的对象了
Well, good luck, but Stephen's not my priority now.
我们告诉了维克托今晚行动 再见
We've told Viktor it's tonight. Bye.
水烧开了
Kettle's boiled.
对不起 我没时间喝茶了
Sorry, I won't stop for tea.
我接到新工作了
It's the new job.
立刻要走
I've got to go.
是关于史蒂芬的吗
What's that about Stephen?
不是 只是...
No, it's just...
噢 没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
你们有一小时的时间 直到被人发现 好吗
You've got an hour till anyone clocks you're not legit, OK?
多谢 准备好了吗 -朋友 我早就准备好了
Thanks. You ready? Mate, I'm so ready for this.
今晚只有一次机会 别让我失望
Only got one chance tonight. Don't let me down.
你知道你能做的最愚蠢的事情是什么吗
Do you know the most stupid thing you can do?
爱上一个莱昂斯家族的人
Fall in love with a Lyons.
自从我们相识 你就一直给我惹麻烦
You've been getting me into trouble ever since we met.
最后一次了 我发誓
Last time, I promise.
如果最后活着回来...
If we get out of this alive,
我就要开始照顾你了 因为我又不傻
I'm going to start looking after you, cos I'm not an idiot.
我知道有些事情不对劲
I know something's wrong.
好吗 -可以
OK? Yeah.
听着 我对你们讲实话
Look, OK, I'm being completely honest.
我花2万买♥♥的 但我重新整修了一下
I bought it for 20,000, but then I refurbished it.
我全都重新改造了一下
I retooled the whole thing.
所以我现在只想要2万 挺好的交易吧
So, if I only want 20K now, that's a bargain.
大吉姆说最多要1万
Big Jim says 10K, maximum.
呃呃 告诉大吉姆可以滚了 什么价位啊
Well, tell Big Jim he can sod off. That's not a fair price.
他说你没法拿到食品经营牌照
He said you can't get a licence to sell food.
这个区域不欢迎你了 -不啊 就那么一点手续 完了
You can't get the zones. No, a little bit of red tape, that's all.
对了 大吉姆在哪 -啊现在周四晚上 他出去吃饭了
Anyway, where is Big Jim? Ah, it's Thursday night. He dines out.
哦是吗 挺好的
Oh, does he? Very nice.
大吉姆变巨吉姆了
Even bigger Jim.
但是我迷惑了 因为琼侨在一家快递公♥司♥工作
But I'm stuck, cos Jonjo's got a job with this courier firm,
所以他半个星期之前在鲁克郡 而他是唯一一个会开车的人
so he's in Crewe half the week and he's the only one who can drive it.
我不行 因为我的腿踩不到车踏板 你看
I can't cos my legs don't reach - do you see?
所以我挺废的
So, it's useless to me.
噢
Oh.
嗨亲爱的 我有点忙
Hiya, darling. I'm a bit busy.
他们做了什么
They did what?
抱歉 紧急情况
Oi! Sorry, emergency.
我可以提价到一万一
I'm authorised to go to 11!
我们要去哪
Where do we go?
我是新人 以前没来过这个集中营
I'm new, not done this site before.
直走到厨房♥
Head straight up to the kitchen.
绿色双开门 -谢谢
Green double doors. Thanks.
倒一下垃圾 朋友
Bins, mate.
来吧 孩子们
Here you go, boys.
我挺想做个难民的 吃掉这些
I'd like to be a refugee, eating all this.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
这是我们的食物 不是他们的
This is for us, not them.
他们只能吃残羹剩饭
They get the scraps.
这么做不对 -发生什么了?
It's not right, this, mate. -What's going on?
罗茜 你试着告诉他们 他们把门锁了
You try and tell 'em, Rosie. They've locked gates!
那边是她儿子 李
That's her son over there, Lee.
十点才关门
The gates don't close till ten!
不行 那边的餐厅有枪战
Tough. There's been a shooting at the Farmer's Arms.
根据规定我们要立刻关门
The rules say we lock up immediately.
多久?到什么时候?
How long for? Till when?
你知道的 六点- 整个晚上都不开?
You know the rules - 6am. Staying locked all night?
他才十二岁 才十二岁!
He's 12 years old. My lad's 12 years old!
你不能整晚都不让他进来
You can't keep him out overnight!
这会教他钻空子 不是吗?
That'll teach him for nicking our stuff then, won't it?
我们知道是他 -但你不能这么做大家说对吗?
We know it's him -But you can't do that! Can they?
我们会让他这么做吗? - 不!
Are we going to let 'em? -No!
你看 开门吧 -不开 你能怎样?
You see, open the gates -Yeah, well, how are you going to make me?
我们会把门撞开 - 来啊
We'll bloody tear the fence down -Go on, then.
拭目以待
Let's see it.
扑街! -是我 小老妹
Bastard. That's me name, love.
接下来怎么办?
What are we going to do?
问一下吉莉安 她在对面
Speak to Gillian. She's the other side of the fence.
她会照顾他一晚
She'll have to take him in overnight.
但是琼乔在克鲁 他在上班 我应该怎么办?
But Jonjo's in Crewe. He's on a job. What am I supposed to do?
吉 你好 能帮个忙吗?
Gill, hiya, love. Can you do us a favour?
当你在下面的时候 小妹妹...
While you're down there, love...
罗茜·莱昂斯来电
Phone call. Rosie Lyons.
噢 在呢
Oh, well, yes.
外婆 -哈喽
Gran -Hello, there.
我只是想让你知道你说的那件事
I just wanted to let you know that that thing you said,
关于归咎在我们身上的错误
about everything being our fault.
怎么了 你还好吗?
What about it? You OK?
嗯 我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是想打电♥话♥告诉你你说的没错
Just phoning to say that you're right.
接下来发生的事很明显事我的错
What happens next is absolutely my fault.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这很多 不要一次吃完
That's your lot. Don't eat it all at once.
恭喜 女士们 感谢!
Cheers, lads. Thanks for that.
没有他的踪迹 我们甚至不知道他是死是活
There's no sign of him. We don't even know if he's still alive.
我们应该怎么办 我们不能待下去了
What do we do? We can't stay?
我不知道 继续开吧
I don't know, just drive.
他在那!
There he is!
快看 快看 快看! -我的天 你做到了!
Come on! Come on! Come on! -Oh, my God! You did it!
上来了吗?好 出发出发!
Are you in? That's it. Go, go, go!
喂 喂! -快走 快走!
Hey! Hey! -Go, go, go!
快来人拦住他们!
Somebody stop them! Oi!
停下 下车!
Stop! Get out of the truck.
出来吧
Out you get.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
你们压根没走多远 -我们在录像
You ain't going to get very far, are you? -We're filming you.
我们记录下了这里的一切
All of this. We're recording it.
这个信♥号♥♥没用
The signals don't work.
每一分每一秒 我拍到了你们的脸
Every second of this, mate.I've got your face.
你们每个人
Every single one of you.
我们知道这里是干什么的
We know what goes on in here!
行 录你的像吧 你们最好还是快点出来
Yeah, make your nice little film, then. Good luck getting it out.
开枪 -他们在做什么?
Take a shot. -What are they doing?
我们应该投降 -不可能
We should surrender -No way.
不行 - 伊迪丝 有个故事是说
Giving out orders. -Edith, there's a story.
站点在北面 三个男人偷一辆车 他们试图冲出去
The site in the north, three men stole a truck.They tried to break out.
他们开枪了把他杀了 没人在乎
They shot them. They killed them. No-one cares.
他们也会把我们杀了的
They're going to shoot us dead!
什么鬼?
What the hell?
罗茜!我不知道你还能把这车开来
Rosie! I didn't know you could drive this thing.
我需要帮手 现在我有了
I need legs. I've got legs.
现在 让他们离我远点
Now, get that lot out me way.
左脚离合 -踩上了
Left foot clutch -Got it.
退后 不要站在路上!
Get back! Get out of the road!
你还记得丹尼叔叔吗? -记得
You remember your Uncle Danny? -Yeah.
他穿过了大海
He crossed an ocean.
你不敢的!
You wouldn't dare!
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry I brought you into this.
维克托 我也爱你
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表