剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
我哥哥在那方面非常的大
My brother was very big on that.
因为每个人都把它钉在了红沙上
And because everyone pins it on Hong Sha, the collapse,
但我想我们在这之前已经走了很长一段路了 -如果真的发生了
but I think we were headed that way long before. - If it really happened.
-如果真的发生了什么?-红沙
- If what really happened? - Hong Sha.
嗯 的确是 -我一直在读它 很多人
Well, it did. - I've been reading up on it. A lot of people
说它是假的
saying it was fake.
不 但事实并非如此
No, but it wasn't.
-证明它 -我不能 但是
- Prove it. - I can't, but...
这是历史上最重大的事件之一
It's one of the biggest events in history.
我妹妹在那里 伊迪丝 你记得吗?她在那里
My sister was there, Edith, you remember? She was there.
她真的去了红沙岛 她看到了 -她说 -不 她说了
She actually went to Hong Sha Dao. She saw it. - She says. - No, she did.
她认为是她干的 不 她确实是 她中毒了
She THINKS she did. No, she really did. She was poisoned.
-她得了辐射中毒-她死了吗?
- She got radiation poisoning. - Is she dead?
-不 -好吧 那么
- No. - Well, then.
不 但是
No, but...
-真的 真的发生了 -我在办公室里需要的
- It really, really happened. - What I need in the office
是有人说是的
is someone who says yes.
你看到了吗?
Do you see?
嗯 嗯
Well, um...
我想洪沙是有争议的
I suppose Hong Sha was debatable.
这是肯定的吗 伙计?因为我真的需要听
Is that a yes, though, mate? Cos I really need to hear it.
哦 我可以同意
Oh, I can say yes.
这就是我所做的一切
It's all I ever do.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, OK. Yes, you're right.
是的
Yes.
我的钱都不见了 我的朋友们一句话也没说
My money's all gone. Not a word from my friends.
没有一个 都消失了
Not one of them. All gone.
我的妻子和孩子们 我把他们抛弃了
My wife and kids, I threw them away.
我和一个我不太喜欢的女人住在一起
And I'm living with a woman I don't particularly like.
但是 是的 我很好
But, yes, I'm fine.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的 我可以说是的 胡迪
Yes, I can say yes, Woody.
我想我发现自己是一只猴子
I think I've found myself a monkey.
是的
Yes.
现在 看一看
Now, look there for a second.
“确诊——黄斑变性100%治愈 ”
"Confirmed - macular degeneration 100% cured."
请将你的满意度从1到10打分 一个是坏的
"Please rate your satisfaction from one to ten, one being bad,
“十是好的 ”
"ten being good."
我得说十 绝对是十大!
I'd say ten. Definitely, a great big ten!
但是不要告诉委员会
But don't tell the council.
Signor 打开家庭信息
Signor, open family message.
-斯蒂芬 伊迪丝和罗西里昂 -打开家庭信息
- Stephen, Edith and Rosie Lyons. - Opening family message.
“谢谢 塞莱斯特 ”
"Thanks, Celeste."
好了 现在 长长的信息 因此家庭联♥系♥ 但我已经痊愈了
Now, then. Long message, hence family link, but I'm cured.
我的眼睛是十分之十
It's ten out of ten for my eyes,
所以我想 让我们庆祝一下
so I thought, let's have a celebration,
就像过去的日子一样 坏消息把我们打垮了
like the old days before the bad news battered us down.
在我家举♥行♥一场盛大的宴会
A nice little feast at my house.
你觉得怎么样?一个合适的里昂家庭
What do you think? A proper Lyons family do.
好吧 穆里尔 今晚玩得开心
Right, then, Muriel. Have fun tonight.
我们会很晚才回来喝的
We'll be back late and drunk.
我女儿给我买♥♥了一瓶价值56英镑的酒
My daughter is buying me a £56 bottle of wine. And for one night
只是 我不在乎
only, I do not care.
你很欢迎留下来 这是一个家庭
You're quite welcome to stay. Well, it's a family do.
如果你不介意的话 我现在只是半个家庭
If you don't mind, I'm only half family now.
我把你留给你
I'll leave you to it.
罗西里昂的电♥话♥
Phone call from Rosie Lyons.
哦 先生 请接受
Oh, Signor, accept.
奶奶 你在路上吗 亲爱的?奶奶 我们不能出去
Gran? Are you on your way, sweetheart? Gran, we can't get out.
很抱歉 这是血腥的栅栏 他们把它封起来了 太荒谬了
I'm sorry. It's the bloody fence. They've sealed it off. It's ridiculous.
-好吧 你会迟到多久?-不 我是说他们早已经关门了
- Well, how late will you be? - No, I mean they've closed it, early.
锁上了晚上 真是难以置信 我们就像囚犯一样!
Locked for the night. It's unbelievable. We're like prisoners!
很抱歉 没有我们玩得开心 再见
I'm sorry, just have fun without us. Bye, then.
嘿 伙计!我们住在这里!
Oi, mate! We live here!
好吧 那就回家吧
Well, go back home, then.
伊迪丝里昂 -快点 它吃饱了 -伊迪丝?
Edith Lyons... - Hurry up. It gets full. - Edith?
罗西不得不取消了
Rosie's had to cancel.
哦 上帝 听着 我在伦敦
Oh, God. Listen, I'm in London.
这个东西出现了
This thing came up.
对不起 这是其中一个慈善机构 -哦 -他们需要我
Sorry, it's one of those charities. - Oh... - They need me.
别担心 工作是第一位的
Don't worry. Work comes first.
是的 我最好去 再见
Yeah, right. I better go. Bye.
-西格诺 打电♥话♥给斯蒂芬里昂 打电♥话♥给斯蒂芬里昂
- Signor, call Stephen Lyons. - Calling Stephen Lyons.
-你好 奶奶 -你好 亲爱的
- Hi, Gran. - Hello, darling.
只是警告你 罗西和伊迪丝不会来了
Just to warn you, Rosie and Edith won't be coming.
哦 胡扯!哦 我要打电♥话♥给你 对不起
Oh, bollocks! Oh, I was going to call you. Sorry.
听着 我很忙 有些工作是突然出现的
Listen, I'm busy. Some work things just came out of the blue
-我不能说不 -我好久没见到你了!
- and I can't say no. - I haven't seen you for ages!
这是一个咨♥询♥智囊团 他们说他们需要我
It's this consultation think tank. They said they needed me.
-一定很好 不是吗?-你是21号♥来找丹尼的吗?
- It's got to be good, hasn't it? - You're coming on the 21st for Danny?
哦 上帝 是的 我不会错过的 嗨 我在这里 你好
Oh, God, yeah. I wouldn't miss that. Hi, here I am, hello.
对不起 奶奶 我得走了
Sorry, Gran. I've got to go.
奶奶?!你这个小猫咪!
Grandma?! You pussy!
我爸爸在名单上放了一个眼罩 -谁被选中了?
My dad played a blinder getting us on the list. - Who got chosen?
我们被选中了 -谁被选中了?
We got chosen. - Who got chosen?
我们被选中了!-谁被选中了?
We got chosen! - Who got chosen?
我们被选中了!-谁被选中了?-我们被选中了!
We got chosen! - Who got chosen? - We got chosen!
谁被选中了?!
Who got chosen?!
你知道吗?我真的不喜欢酒吧
Do you know what? I don't really fancy a wine bar.
嗯 那个自助餐看起来很可爱
Well, that buffet looks lovely.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
别担心我 你出去 去找点乐子
Don't worry about me. You go out, go and have some fun.
不 会很好 我们会留下来的
No. It'll be nice. We'll stay.
你做了菠菜酱 我喜欢这些东西
And you made that spinach dip. I love that stuff.
我不喝红酒 直接喝伏特加 好吗?
I'm skipping the wine, going straight to vodka. OK?
如果我喝得太多 给自己丢脸
And if I drink too much and make a disgrace of myself,
你可以看着我 穆里尔 带着你崭新的完美视野
you can watch me, Muriel, with your brand-new perfect vision.
好的 我有诊断和2025年的图表
OK, I've got the diagnostics and the 2025 schematics,
还有建筑物的设计图 我已经算出了一条路径
and the blueprints of the building. I've worked out a path.
如果我们能在一小时前15分钟把你赶出去
If we can get you out by 15 minutes past the hour,
你完全可以避免安全 祝你好运
you can avoid security completely. Good luck.
哈丽特弗莱 我来这里是为了收♥购♥
Harriet Fry. I'm here for acquisitions.
在这里呼吸
Breathe here.
十楼 -谢谢 -当然
Floor ten. - Thanks. - Sure.
我们做到了 第一阶段
We did it. Stage one.
很长一段路要走 我不敢相信你一直在做这样的事
Long way to go. I can't believe you do this sort of thing all the time.
工作到很晚?有很多事要做
Working late? Lots to do.
晚上好 明天见
Night, then. See you tomorrow.
这是违法的 不应该说“是”
This is breaking the law. Never should have said yes.
哦 但是你爱我
Mm. Oh, but you love me.
你从哪里知道这个名字的 哈丽特弗莱?
Where did you get the name, Harriet Fry?
-哈丽特弗莱?她是个间谍 -哦 天哪!我正在和一个孩子一起工作!
- Harriet Fry? She's a spy. - Oh, Christ! I'm working with a kid!
十楼 向右转
Floor ten. Turn right.
向左转
And turn left.
门
Door.
另一扇门
Another door.
你可以拥有所有你喜欢的量子安全
You lot can have all the quantum security you like. Since the power
他们一直在用普通的纸打印东西并存档
cuts, they've been printing stuff on plain old paper and archiving it
在157房♥间
in room 157.
哦 天哪!你还认得这些东西吗?
Oh, my God! Do you even recognise these things?
档案柜 在电影里看到他们 时代剧
Filing cabinets. Seen them in films. Period dramas.
16 16 和16
16, 16, and 16.
啊 锁上一把钥匙
Ah, locked with a key.
这就是我们过去的做法
This is how we did it in the old days.
轻微和体重每年支付50万英镑用于对Yes链的临床支持
Slight & Weight pays £500,000 a year for clinical support to Yes Chain,
坐在Yes连锁店的董事会上
and sitting on the board of Yes Chain,
-薇薇安洛克 -哦 我打赌她是
- Vivienne Rook. - Oh, I bet she is.
啊!
Ah!
轻度和体重管理就业中心
Slight & Weight run employment centres.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表