剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
I am delighted.
终于,让战斗开始吧
At last, let the fight begin.
好了,可以吃了,我们有牛肉汉堡,
Right, food's up. We have beef burgers,
热狗,香肠,蔬菜汉堡,
hot dogs, proper sausages, veggie burgers,
这个是最后做的,
and this is the latest thing,
橘皮汉堡,
it's orange burger,
用橘子皮做的
made out of orange peel.
那两个,你不觉得......?
Those two, you don't think...?
-你呢? -我不知道,她比我大
Do you? I don't know.
不,我觉得Beth只有14岁
No. I think Beth's just being 14.
她早就不止14岁了,她只是喜欢喜欢14岁,仅此而已
She was never 14, she's just got a crush, that's all.
不过...
However...
哦,天啊,我也这么认为 你知道吗,我从来不认识伊迪丝
Oh, my God, I thought so too. Do you know, I never know with Edith?
相信我,她尽力了
Trust me, she's tried everything,
在海上的那些年
all those years at sea.
我试着告诉我妈妈 但她不理解
I tried telling my mum. She doesn't understand.
我的意思是,她不会理解
I mean, she won't understand.
她拒绝了
She refuses.
我的妈妈和爸爸,他们就像:你还没有长大吗?
My mum and dad, they're like, haven't you grown out of that yet?
我说,“妈妈,你应该到网上看看
I said, "Mum, you should look online.
“你应该看看理查德.奥尔布赖特”
"You should see Richard Albright."
他脑袋里有一个芯片
He's got a wafer in his head.
他可以把自己的想法打印出来
He can print his thoughts.
你能做到什么程度,贝丝,成为跨人机者吗?
How far would you go, Beth, to be trans-human?
就像是,有时候
It's like, sometimes,
我想象我的肺部充满了空气
I think my lungs fill with up with air
进来、出去 就像一种风箱 感觉那么......
and it goes in and out like some sort of bellows, and it feels so...
..充实
..thick.
我们做的可以比这个更好 我们可以更自♥由♥
We could be so much better than this. We could be free.
我们可以飞
We could be flying.
我们可以像空气中的波长
We should be wavelengths in the air.
你有多少钱?
How much money have you got?
为什么问这个?
Why?
告诉我多少钱
Tell me how much.
我父亲给了我1万英镑作为18岁生日礼物 即使我们失去了一切
My dad gave me 10,000 for my 18th. Even when we lost everything,
他说,“那是你的 坚持下去!“
he said, "That's yours. Hold on to it!"
我做到了,贝丝
Cos I did it, Beth.
我联♥系♥了那个女人
I contacted that woman.
我跟她说过了,我确实和她说过了,她说我们会很完美
I spoke to her, I actually spoke to her and she said we'd be perfect.
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你可以为我们两个人付钱
You could pay for us both.
你真会去做吗?
Would you do it?
你会吗?
Would you?
UPBEAT MUSIC Woo!
我想看到你们一起跳舞
I want to see you all dancing.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey-hey.
# Tonight Tonight's the wedding feast
# The men arriving with the slaughtered beast
# A wail, a chant soon fills the air
# For miles around the people cheer
# Mama Thembu's getting married here tonight
# All the spirits looking happy, red and bright
# Mama Thembu's getting married here tonight
# The bones are thrown and Mama's path is shining bright
# Ela gqirha laqgitha laqabela phaya
# Ela gqirha laqgitha laqabela phaya... #
.
谢谢谢谢,她是不是很棒!
Thank you. Thank you, isn't she amazing?
弗兰巴克斯特小姐
Miss Fran Baxter, everyone.
呃,好的,我要讲几句
Er, OK, just a couple of things.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me, obviously.
不要开始唱歌♥,先别急 等一下 我今天25岁
Don't start singing, not yet, hold on. I'm 25 today.
但首先,我只想说谢谢你们
But first of all, I just want to say thank you
以有些不能来今天现场的人的名义,Viktor Goraya
on behalf of someone who can't be here tonight, Viktor Goraya.
哦,开始了
Oh, here we go.
你们这么多人呃,每一个人,你们都是好心人
So many of you, well, everyone, you've all been so kind.
-他是说你 -我是最棒的
He means you. I'm the best.
我知道担忧和请♥愿♥已经持续几个月了
I know it has been months of worry and petitions,
你们都写了一些东西,你们一直都很棒,
you all wrote letters and things, you've all been amazing,
但他被困在一个否认他存在的国家......
but he was trapped in a country that denies his existence...
..直到周四晚上
..until Thursday night.
呃,因为星期四晚上维克多离开了敖德萨
Er, because Thursday night Viktor left Odessa
他去了捷尔诺波尔
and he went to Ternopil.
午夜时候,他坐上了一辆卡车
At midnight, he got into a lorry and
他们成功地越过克拉科维茨的边界
they crossed the border at Krakovets, successfully.
-欢呼-
CHEERING
进入波兰,十个小时后,穿过德国,
Got into Poland, ten hours, down through Germany,
仍然太危险,在斯图加特附近停了下来
still too dangerous, stopped near Stuttgart
然后他们从那辆卡车换了另一辆卡车
and they got from that lorry into another lorry.
谢谢,Siobhan
Thanks, Siobhan.
从那里,通过法国
From there, through France.
我知道,我知道,我知道
I know, I know, I know.
继续向前,一直到西班牙
Onwards, down to Spain.
DRUM HIT
谢谢 他越过了边界
Thank you. He crossed the border
他做到了,他成功到达了西班牙
and he did it, he got there.
-欢呼-
CHEERING
就是在今天
And that was today.
他向西班牙当局自首了
And he's surrendered himself to the Spanish authorities
他们逮捕了他,但这就是原本的计划
and they arrested him, but that was the plan.
社♥会♥主♥义♥西班牙,他们逮捕了他,他申请庇护,
Socialist Spain, they arrested him, he applies for asylum,
他们不会驱逐他
they won't deport him.
我说的就是,他做到了
What I'm saying is, well, he did it.
他很安全 他在那里!
He's safe. He's there!
WILD CHEERING
我能得到这些消息是因为,因为,因为...
I know this for a fact because, because, because...
他在这儿!
Here he is!
MUSIC: Mama Tembu's Wedding by Margaret Singana
好的,谢谢
All right, thanks.
我的名字是Daniel Lyons,我预订了夫妻套房♥
My name is Daniel Lyons and I have booked the conjugal suite.
SPANISH TRANSLATION APP: Mi nombre es Daniel Lyons.
Ha reservado la suite conyugal.
右边第一扇门
First door on the right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来了
There you are.
嘿!
Hey.
看看这个房♥间
Look at this room.
天哪 你好
God. Hello.
嗨
Hi.
他们现在是这么做的
So what they've done now is this.
Beckindole不会让我开车穿越曼彻斯特
Beckindole won't let me drive across Manchester
由于有进城费,
because of the congestion charge,
所以我必须用自行车从仓库接货,
so I have to pick things up from the depot on my bike,
无论大小,我必须用我的自行车来驼
large or small, doesn't matter, I have to carry them on my bike
从拥堵区出发到指定的Beckindole公♥司♥停车场
out of the congestion zone to a designated Beckindole car park
全是Beckindole公♥司♥的面包车
full of Beckindole vans.
不允许我用自己的面包车,即使我有,
I'm not allowed to use my own van, even if I had one,
防止我在业余时间做我自己私活
in case I build my own business in my spare time,
所以我只能使用Beckindole的面包车,而且已经给我我分配了一辆
so I can only use Beckindole vans, and I'm allocated one
然后我去送我的包裹,留下我的自行车,天知道在哪里,
and I go to deliver my parcel, leave my bike, God knows where,
因为他们不允许我把它放在面包车里
because I'm not allowed to put it in the van.
每小时7.60英镑,而我只有3.90英镑 因为我是新来的,
£7.60 an hour, except I only get £3.90 because I'm new,
所以我被归类为“学徒”
so I'm classified as an apprentice.
那五份工作都是什么?
So what are the five jobs?
塞莱斯特说你有五份工作
Celeste said you had five.
不要在这里提她的名字!这不公平
Don't use her name. Not here! That's not fair.
送货,快递,接人,披萨和......
Delivery, courier, hospitality, pizza, and...
呃,药检!我是一只豚鼠
Er, drug tests! I'm a guinea pig.
零工经济,就是我
The gig economy, that's me.
她做了什么?
And what does she do?
会计
Book-keeping.
她曾经有25名员工,
She used to have a staff of 25,
现在她为当地小学做预算
now she does the budgets for local primary schools.
她从不抱怨
She never complains.
这让很我生气
That pisses me off.
我希望她会抱怨 但是,不,像一座碑
I wish she would complain but, no, I get this monument.
但那个房♥子是非常大的
But that house is enormous.
你奶奶的,你可以卖♥♥掉它,每人分10万!
Your gran's. You could sell it, have 100,000 each!
这样你们都可以度过经济衰退
You could all sail through the recession.
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表