剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
You're nine hours ahead.
现在我这儿下午刚过两点 周日的正餐
It's just gone two o'clock in the afternoon here, Sunday dinner.
你算的很准 和以前一样
You timed it perfectly, just like the old days.
我们从来没有卖♥♥掉房♥子
We never did sell the house.
外婆一直邀请来买♥♥主 然后又把他们赶走
Gran kept inviting buyers in and then chasing them away.
我们一直很节俭 省钱 希望能度过这段时间
We scrimped and saved and kept it on over the years.
老地方还在那 还在等着
The old place just sat there and waited...
今天的来临
..for today.
现在 所有人都回来了
And now everyone's come home.
爸爸从西班牙回来了
Dad's flown in from Spain.
罗茜和孩子们就好像他们…
Rosie and the kids.It's like they've...
我想说 就好像他们是回来告别的
I was going to say, it's like they've come to say goodbye,
但恰恰相反
but it's not.
他们是来问好的
They've come to say hello.
我会在的 别担心
I'll be there, don't worry.
我这就来找你
I'm coming to find you.
你无法作出任何保证
You can't promise anything.
我可以 因为弗兰
I can. Cos Fran's there...
在那儿等我 不是吗?
..waiting for me, isn't she?
她在楼下
She's downstairs.
告诉她
Tell her...
我就来
..I'm on my way.
我们在降低
We're scaling down.
抱歉 生命体征将会在五分钟内
Sorry, but life signs will start to fail in about...
消失
..five minutes.
我不想看
I can't watch.
没关系的
That's OK.
回家吧
Go home.
到另一边…
I'll see you...
再见了
..on the other side.
嘿 林肯 -嗨
Hey, Lincoln. -Hi.
快 我们准备好了
Come on. We're ready.
没事的
It's OK.
她很好
She's all right.
她已经上路了
She's on her way.
祝愿
I hope.
我不知道 他们无法作出任何保证
I don't know. They can't promise anything.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
祝愿
I hope.
祝愿
I hope.
祝愿
I hope.
会管用吗?
Is it going to work?
我不知道
I don't know.
来
Come on.
所有人
Everyone.
你还好吗?
You OK?
还好
I think so.
我们不应该将自己托付出去
We're not supposed to commit ourselves.
但我想说 这成了一种特权
But I'd like to say it's been a privilege.
哦 难道不是吗?
Oh, hasn't it?
所有的一切
All of it.
最后的每一秒
Every last second.
你错了
You're wrong,
知道吗你错得如此彻底
you know. You're absolutely wrong.
怎么?
In what way?
你所存储的一切
Everything you've stored.
所有的资料
All the downloads.
那些被你复♥制♥到水里的 我的碎片
Those bits of me that you've copied onto water.
你不知道那些到底是什么
You've got no idea what they really are.
我不是代码
I'm not a piece of code.
我也不是信息
I'm not information.
所有这些记忆…
All these memories...
…不止是真♥相♥ 远远不止
..they're not just facts, they're so much more than that.
它们是…
They're...
我的家人
..my family...
我的爱人
..and my lover.
我母亲
They're my mum,
和我那个已经逝去多年的兄弟
and my brother who died years ago.
那是爱
They're love.
是我正要成为的东西
That's what I'm becoming.
爱
Love.
我就是爱
I am love.
她走了
She's gone.
下午好 新纽
Good afternoon, Signor.
下午好
Good afternoon.
伊迪丝?
Edith?
是你吗?
Is that you?
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表