剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表
它...把它放这儿
It... Give it here.
别动
Don't move.
待在这儿
Stay there.
唔
Oh!
唉 这肯定是假的
Well, that's got to be fake.
假新闻
Fake news.
“午夜爆♥炸♥”
Bang on midnight.
“来自内政部的消息 ”
"Message from the Home Office."
说得好像他们会发短♥信♥一样
As if they'd text.
“我们的记录显示你可能没有留在英国境内”
"Our records show you may not have leave to remain in the UK."
你应该告诉你朋友这样做并不好玩
You should tell your friends that's not funny.
我想你得喝点黑咖啡
Black coffee, I think.
下周再见 还有 注意安全
I'll see you next week. And take care -
我可不确定你现在是否适合开车
I'm not sure you're fit to drive.
我的注意力告诉我那些合成酒精根本不起作用
The focus group can officially declare alcosynth does not work!
天啊 我好难过
Oh, God, I feel bad!
记得查清楚那条短♥信♥是怎么回事
And sort out that text.
告诉他们假冒内政部是犯法的
Tell them it should be illegal using the words Home Office like that.
我会的 再见 外婆
Will do. See you, Gran.
我觉得那是真的 是啊
I think it's real.Yeah.
我上网查过了
I looked online.
很多人在凌晨都收到了这种短♥信♥
There's many people saying text at midnight.
嗯 我们都被同一个系统监控了
Well, we've been privatised with the same system - date changes
每到凌晨日期一变更 信息就自动发出
at midnight, automated texts go ping.
一定是这样
It's real.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会打电♥话♥给Yvonne的
I'll phone Yvonne.
说实话,我没事
Honestly, I'm fine.
不用担心,我睡沙发上就行
Don't go to any fuss. I can sleep on a settee.
别 我这儿空间挺大的 Lincoln 把你的东西放进
No, there's plenty of space,cos Lincoln, if you put
Lee的房♥间 和他住到一起
your things in Lee's room,then you two can share
如果你们俩相处得很好
and if you're really, really good,
我会给你们买♥♥个双层床 -那我要睡到上铺
we could get bunk beds.I'm having the top bunk!
好 那现在就去把你的衣服收进底层抽屉里
Right, go and put your clothes in that bottom drawer.
Lee 五分钟内去腾点空间出来
Lee, go and make some room, five minutes.
为什么孩子这么喜欢双层床呢
Why do kids love bunk beds?
开门 只有我
Knock knock! Only me.
小心点 我头疼得厉害
Careful - got sore heads.
我姐姐昨晚想毒死我们呢 这是Edith 这是住在楼下的Lesley
My sister tried to poison us last night.
This is Edith.This is Lesley from down the hall.
哇哦 是那位失踪的姐姐啊 你好
Ah, the missing sister.Hello.
你不应该快死了吗
Aren't you supposed to be dying?
呃...我们不是迟早都会死吗
Well, I mean, aren't we all,in the end?
哈哈 你看得很开嘛
Well, you look good on it!
我刚拿到这张优♥惠♥券
I just got that coupon.
周五以前都能用
It's good till Friday.
我得走了 我3:15有事 今晚再见咯
I can't stop. I'm on the 3.15.See you tonight, though - yeah?
好 这是Poppy
Yeah. And that's Poppy.
她六个月大了 是吗 Poppy -你好 -你好
She's six months old, aren't you,Poppy?Hello!Hello.
那我就先走了
I'll leave you to it.
祝你好运~但愿你别死了
Good luck. Hope you don't die.
谢了 我尽量
Thanks! I'll do my best.
就是她 Poppy
That was her. That's Poppy.
你什么意思 - 我告诉过你的 Poppy...
What do you mean?I told you.Poppy...
你都不看电子邮件的吗
Don't you read any of your e-mails?
那个小女孩 就那个Poppy 就是她
The little girl, THE Poppy.That was her.
医生在她怀孕的时候做了个扫描 发现Poppy的脊椎中有道缝隙 像我一样
So they did a scan and Poppy had a gap in her spine, just like me,
他们就探进去修复了它 -在子♥宫♥里 -是的
so they went in and fixed it. In the womb? Yeah.
很神奇 不是吗 这种手术已经做了很多年了
现在都可以长出神经组织了
It's amazing, isn't it? They've beendoing that for years,
but now they can grow the nerve tissue.
他们能在内部培育它并将其完全修复
They can cultivate it inside and fix it completely.
我想说 她才六个月大 还得看之后发育的情况 但这确实已经很棒了
I mean, she's only six months,
we'll see how it goes, but really, that's it -
脊柱裂缝几乎能被修复了
spina bifida cured, almost.
这么做...真的能行吗
And is that...OK?
很厉害的 你看看她 多漂亮啊
It's brilliant. I mean, look at her. She's gorgeous.
不过 她之前也很漂亮
But, she was gorgeous before.
只是让我有点害怕
Gives me the shivers a bit.
这事可别对Lesley说 他们一旦开始修复人
Can't say that to Lesley, cos once they start fixing people,
什么时候才是个头呢 会因为觉得太高或太矮也去做个手术吗
where do they stop? Too tall? Too short?
他们会想要修复我吗
Do they want to fix ME?
我觉得我这样就很好 我可不想被修复
I think I'm brilliant. I don't want fixing.
她们花了多少钱啊
How much did it cost?
噢 这才是关键
Well, that's the thing.
她参加了这个试验项目 所以是免费的
She was on the programme, so it was free.
但国民医保系统负担不起这样的手术
But the NHS can't afford stuff like that.
所以哪些人能够得到修复呢
So who's going to get fixed?
只有那些亿万富翁
Only the billionaires.
所以...
So...
你担心那些你不喜欢的人
..you're worried about people you don't like, buying something
买♥♥一些你不想要的东西
you don't want.
是的 我觉得是这样 没毛病吧
Yeah, I think. Is that right?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊 这个世界越来越复杂了
God, the world got complicated!
Hester Babatunde在吗
Hester Babatunde?
需要注意的一句话 是“谨言慎行”
The phrase to watch out
for is "live discreetly".
理论上来说 同性恋在乌克兰不违法
Technically, homosexuality isn't illegal in Ukraine,
所以 如果他们说你得谨言慎行
so if they say you can live discreetly, they can say you're safe
意思就是你能够被安全遣返
to be returned.
你的意思是 我应该不那么谨慎吗 -那个词叫莽撞
You mean, I should be not discreet with this?Indiscreet.
问题不在于你的同性恋身份 你被赶出来是因为
It's not the gay thing. You got out because they registered
被登记成了异议者 - 非正式的
him as a dissident. Unofficially.
我们无法证明这一点 所以我会竭尽所能
We can't prove that, so I'm going to use everything.
我可以穿条裙子
I could wear a dress!
那会有所帮助
That would help!
Viktor Goraya在吗?
Viktor Goraya?
到我了 -东西都带上了吗 -是的
Right. You got everything?Yep.
祝你好运
Good luck.
HE EXHALES
HE EXHALES
他被拘留了 对不起
They've detained him. I'm sorry.
我得回趟办公室 这样可以在六点前起草一份上诉书
不好意思 他在哪儿 -他被扣押了
I need to get back to the office.I can make an appeal by six o'clock.
Sorry, where is he?He's been detained.
我知道 他现在在哪里
Right, so where is he now?
在后面的一间拘留室 -但他们马上会把他带走的
Back there in a holding room but then they're going to move him.
你什么意思 被拘留? 要拘留多长时间
What do you mean, detained? Detained for how long?
嗯 就是他被拘留了 仅此而已 所以我得回办公室
Well, he's been detained ,that's it. That's why I need to get back.
-你的意思是他被捕了
-呃 并不算 但从结果上来看 是这样
You mean he's been arrested?Well, no. But in effect, yes.
发生了什么 他们做了什么
What happened? They did what?
他们说他一直在加油站工作赚钱
They say he's been working at a petrol station for money,
因此他违反了拘留条款
so he's broken his conditions.
我都没时间问你到底是真是假 我得赶快回去工作了
I'm not even going to ask you if that's true.
I'm just going back to work.
好吧 他现在在哪里 他在拘留室里 但他们会把他带去三桥
OK, so where is he now?He's in a holding room,
but then they're taking him to Three Bridges.
-那在盖特威克附近
-把他带走吗 -是的 -到哪儿去
That's near Gatwick. Taking him away? Yeah. Where to?
一个叫三桥的中心 在盖特威克附近 -好 好的
It's a centre called the Three Bridges, near Gatwick.Right, OK.
好吧 那么 我现在能见他吗
OK, so, well, can I see him now?
他还没有走 是吧 -我能看看他吗
He hasn't gone already, has he?Can I see him?
他们不会允许的 -我可是为市议会工作的
They won't allow it. But I work for the council.
我不是什么普通人 我是住建部的 我一直在负责这些人的移♥民♥工作
I'm not just anyone. I'm in housing, I move people all the time.
我熟悉系统 我当然能见他
I know the system. I'm allowed to see him.
Daniel 你不能这样 听我一句劝 相信我 别把他们惹毛了
Daniel, you can't. Listen to me. Trust me. Don't piss them off.
那好吧 之后会发生什么 他们会怎么做
OK. So what happens? What are they going to do?
他们想把他驱逐出境 -不 那些人曾折磨过他
They want to deport him.No, but they tortured him.
你知道 在乌克兰 他们对他施用电刑
You know, in the Ukraine,they tortured him.
所以 他在哪儿
So where is he?
他们会把他带到伦敦的三桥中心
They're taking him to a place called
the Three Bridges Centre in London.
-就在盖特威克外郊 他们会收走他的手♥机♥
-但这并不合法啊
It's just outside Gatwick. They're taking his phone off him.
But that's not legal.
他们有权没收带有摄像头或可以联网的手♥机♥
They can remove the phone if it has a camera or internet access -
剧集 | 年年(2019) | 导航列表