剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
你父母在哪里
Where's your parents?
不知道 你父母呢
I don't know. Where's your parents?
我是孤儿
I don't have any.
寄养儿童 你有过这样的感受吗
Foster kid. You ever had to do that?
对我来说 试图去爱
It always felt like a job interview but,
就像面试工作
for, like, love or somethin'.
我真的努力了 努力取得好成绩
And I tried, you know? Get good grades.
努力打扮自己 努力听话
Look real pretty. Be good.
换了八个寄宿家庭后 我就决定了 去他妈的吧
Eight different families deep, I decide, fuck this.
我才不要在他们叫我滚之后灰溜溜离开
I'm gonna be the one to leave before they say, "Go."
他讨厌咖啡
He hates coffee.
-什么 -你男朋友
- What? - Your boyfriend.
我本想再给他倒一杯
I tried to pour him another cup
他那表现 就好像我在里面尿过似的
and he acted like I pissed in it.
他为了你生生喝下三杯
He choked down three cups for you.
少管闲事
Stay out of my business.
听着 我都四十...
Listen. I'm forty...
一了
one.
我每两星期要换一份工作
I have a new job every two weeks
换男朋友也是来去如流水
and a new boyfriend every other.
在事态有可能好转之前
Just don't blow everything up
先别把一切都搞砸
before it has a chance to maybe be good.
我要来点冰淇淋
Oh, I'm getting ice cream.
布拉克顿警民交流日
-你啥都别想要 -但那是我自己的钱 老爸
- You ain't getting shit. - But, Dad, it's my own money.
你要是敢点冰淇淋
You order any ice cream,
我就在这停车场挖个坑就地把你埋了
I'm gonna bury you in this fucking parking lot.
这钱是用来买♥♥刮刮卡的
That money is for scratchers.
你找到我女儿了吗
You find my fucking daughter or what?
我们的妹妹呢 条子
Where's our sister, cop?
-老爸 我还是要点冰淇淋 -给我闭嘴
- You know what, Dad, I'm getting ice cream, okay... - Shut the fuck up!
哪凉快呆哪去
Go be somewhere else! Now!
情况如何
Hey, so?
请坐
Please have a seat.
-这是什么 -我有些朋友
- What's this? - I have some friends
能帮我迅速搜集资料
who can get information for me very quickly,
这么说吧 我有好消息
and lets just say, I have some good news.
是吗 可算有了
Oh, yeah? It's about fucking time.
这他妈是什么玩意
What the fuck is this shit?
我没得癌症
I don't have cancer.
-你说什么 -揍他 老爸
- What did you just say? - Fuck him up, Daddy.
坐下
Sit down.
好吗
Please.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to tell you is that,
既然这事已经解决了
now that I beat this thing,
我准备好全力以赴寻找你女儿
I am ready and committed to finding your daughter.
并找到
And to finding this...
这个小杂种
This son of a bitch.
这个混♥蛋♥小子
This bastard boy.
是啊 他奶奶的
Yeah. God damn it,
这他妈的可是我的女儿啊
this is my fucking daughter we're talking about, right?
很抱歉我之前分心了
And I apologize for any lack of focus,
但现在 这是我的使命
but now, this is my life.
我的职责
This is my mission.
我一定会找回你女儿
Getting your daughter back.
太棒了
Fucking A, okay?
这真是太棒了 太他妈棒了
This is fucking awesome news. Awesome fucking news.
现在 我需要一些信息
Now, I'm gonna need some information.
关于这个男孩 你都知道什么
What do we know about this kid?
他有什么亲朋好友
Family? Friends?
他都有什么问题
What's his problemo?
这个混小子抢走我女儿之前
Well, before this little cocksucker stole my daughter,
烧掉了自家的房♥子
he burned down his house and
连带着他爹一起烧成灰了
he burned it down with his dad still in it.
但听消防员告诉我
But truth be told, the firefighter told me that, uh,
他爸在起火前就已经死了
the dad was already dead before the house burned down.
好像是癌症之类的
I don't know, cancer or some shit like that,
我也不确定
I'm not really fucking sure.
-你刚说了"癌症"吗 -嗯
- Did you say "Cancer"? - Yeah.
我得抽根烟
You know what? I gotta have a smoke.
这儿能抽烟吗
Can I fucking smoke here? Shit.
大伙 我女儿被绑♥架♥了
Hey, everyone, my daughter got kidnapped,
所以我要抽烟 该滚蛋的滚蛋
so I'm gonna smoke. You can all fucking blow me.
癌症 你确定吗
Cancer, you sure of that?
是的 你脑抽了吧
Yeah. What's your fucking deal, hmm?
这个男孩
Now, this boy...
他显然受了很大打击 很痛苦
He's obviously lashing out. He's in pain.
你逗我玩呢吧
You are fucking with me, aren't you?
也许我们该帮帮他
Maybe we should be helping him.
够了
That's it.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What did you fucking say?
这个家伙
This fucking guy.
爸爸 你还好吗
Daddy, are you okay?
他都知道你得癌症了
Cannot believe you do this after all you've been through
还对你这么混♥蛋♥
with your cancer and everything?
杰伊 忘记告诉你
Jay, there's something I forgot to tell you.
停车
Stop.
你从哪搞到的那件外套
Where did you get that jacket?
你是韦恩的女朋友吗
Are you Wayne's girl?
是 你们他妈的又是谁
Yeah, who the fuck are you?
-我很抱歉 我不是... -他非常爱你
- Um, I'm so sorry. I didn't... - He loved you so much.
我不是故意的 只是...
I didn't mean to. It's just...
我们只是...
We just...
别搞小动作
Don't try nothing funny.
如果他赢了
So, if he wins...
我们就放了她
We let him go.
如果我赢了
If I win...
你就死定了
we don't.
我们要玩什么
What are we playing, guys?
很简单 我做什么你就照做
Simple. You do what I do,
如果能做得更快更好 就放你回家
but better and faster, you go home.
准备好了吗 我的咖喱要放凉了
You ready? My curry's getting cold.
大概吧
I guess.
放点音乐
Put on some fucking music.
一 二 三 开始
One, two, three, go.
到你了
Your turn.
这他妈什么情况
What the hell is this shit?
真好 又得多杀一个
Oh, great, now we're gonna have to kill her, too?
她是你朋友咯
She your friend?
小姑娘来搅大人的局
Little girl come to big boy play, huh?
你连电锯怎么用都不知道吧
Come on. You don't even know how to start that thing.
两个月前
这屋里都冻出哈气了
I can see my goddamn breath in here.
我们能生火吗
Can we put on a fire?
与其唠叨不停
Why don't you learn how to cut wood
不如去学砍柴
and stop fucking nagging me?
鸡♥巴♥还想不想要了
Now, I'm gonna cut your dick off.
别 等等
No. Wait.
-还没轮到我呢 -什么
- I didn't get my turn. - What?
天啊
Jesus Christ!
他妈的
Fuck!
操你邻居三舅姥爷的二姨
You fucking cocksucker!
死贱♥人♥ 滚一边去
Fucking bitch, get the fuck over there.
不要
Don't.
你逼我的 不是吗
I have to, though, don't I?
别 没必要的
No, you don't.
北边 贱♥人♥
Northside, bitch!
你们现在打算做什么
So, what do you guys wanna do now?
想磕嗨吗还是
Wanna get high or something?
接下来这样
This is how it's gonna go.
我们先做朋友
We're gonna be friends first.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表