剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
-千万别盛剩菜 -好好好
- And never get the last of anything. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
总会有人来加新鲜的菜
There's always a fresh batch on its way.
嗯
Yeah.
我刚刚说什么了
Hey. What'd I just say?
不好意思 我走神了
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.
晚餐吃得真♥他♥妈♥心旷神怡
Well, that was fuckin' delightful.
我们还待在这干嘛
What are we still doing here?
她给我们做了晚饭
She made us supper.
哇 真是年度妈妈耶
Oh, yeah, mother of the fuckin' year.
我们能不能赶紧把车开走 离开这个鬼地方
Now, can we please take the car and get the hell out of here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这呀
There you fuckin' is.
想看点什么吗
Hey, you wanna see something?
那要看是什么了
Depends what it is.
我的生日礼物
It's my birthday present.
我要把你的男朋友带走了
I'm taking your boyfriend.
起来呀小子 赶紧的
Come on, bitch. Hurry up.
你俩好好玩呀
You two go play nice, huh?
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
有人帮我一起洗碗就好了
I could use some help with the dishes in there.
好呀
Oh, okay.
需要我去叫你老公吗
You want me to go get your husband or whatever he is?
是啊
Yeah, sure.
除了车和我的奶♥子♥
If it ain't a car or my tits,
其余他是不会碰的
he ain't puttin' his hands on it.
真有画面感
Thanks for that picture.
我要跟你说点别的
I'll tell you something else.
自从我开始戴着橡胶手套洗碗
Ever since I started wearing these rubber gloves to do dishes,
我的指甲就没怎么再断了
my nails, they just don't break so much.
-真的吗 -嗯 我以前可是个美甲师
- Oh, is that right? - Yeah, and I used to be a manicurist.
你知道所有人都觉得
Hey, you know how everyone thinks
他们的脚趾是最恶心的对吧
that their toes are the most disgusting?
-他们是对的 -这故事可真精彩 莫琳
- Well, they're right. - Oh, wow, that's a great story, Maureen.
精彩得都能拍电影了
Maybe they'll make a movie out of it.
我最差劲的一份工作是啥呢
But what was my worst job?
让我想想
Let's see.
这玩意怎么畸形了
What the fuck is wrong with this thing?
这碗没畸形
There's nothing wrong with that thing.
是我做的
I made that. Yeah.
天哪
Jesus.
真的 我在活动中心上陶艺课
I did. I took a pottery class at the rec center.
以为我会在那里谈个"人鬼情未了"式恋爱
And I thought it was gonna be like Ghost.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
那里一个派屈克·史威兹都没有
I didn't see a single Patrick Swayze.
美国男演员
《人鬼情未了》男主角
所以我不学了
So I quit.
我本来也不需要学这个
I didn't need that.
这东西比看起来难多了
That shit's harder than it looks.
什么难 露面吗
What's hard? Showing up?
什么
What?
看看你
Aw, look at you.
一点也不嘴下留情 你知道吗
You got a mouth on you. You know what?
知道你让我想起了谁吗 我自己
You know who you remind me of? Me.
是吗 你让我想起我的姨妈琳达
Oh, yeah? You remind me of my Aunt Linda.
怎么 她也喜欢做陶艺吗
Oh, yeah? She liked to make pottery?
不 她喜欢做冰♥毒♥
No, she liked to make meth.
和你一样抛夫弃子
Also left the family.
最后因为吸毒过量 死在了一辆垃圾拖车里
Then she blew herself up in a shitty trailer.
我没必要向你解释我自己
I don't gotta explain myself to you.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你该解释的人是他 不是我
I ain't the one you gotta explain anything to.
反正
Well,
他长大了 看起来也挺好的
he seemed like he turned out just fine.
你根本就不了解他
You don't know anything about him.
当时我的生活情况很复杂
My life was very complicated back then.
可去他妈的吧
Jesus fucking Christ.
每个人的生活都很复杂
Everybody's life is fucking complicated.
再怎么找借口也没用
You know? It don't make it right.
你终究还是不辞而别了
You runnin' out on your family.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你的家人呢
Where's your family?
哎哟
Whoops.
就逗你玩玩
I'm just fuckin' with you.
就是她了
Here she is.
她真是个美人
She's a beauty.
我做了点改装 现在马力已经能超过325了
Did some head work to get the horsepower over 325.
这是为数不多的油老虎了
One of the few gas guzzlers left.
耗油量极高的车
谁让那些自命不凡的嬉皮士
Till all of them fuckin'
开始搞一些保护环境之类的东西
hippies got all uppity about the environment.
傻♥逼♥嬉皮士
Fuckin' hippies.
这是来自另一个时代的遗物
It's a relic from another era.
而且这后座专为车震设计
Plus the backseat's good to do the fuckin' in.
韦恩
So, Wayne,
你大老远来这儿 不是因为想吃水果沙拉吧
you come all this way just to have a salad with fruit in it?
你对车有兴趣吗
You like cars?
某辆车
Certain ones.
了解车吗
Know anything about 'em?
某辆车
Certain ones.
这辆车可很狂野[过热]
Well, this one runs hot.
非常狂野
Real hot.
你可不想让它狂野[热]过了头
You don't want it to overheat.
加满吧
Top it off.
小雷 你知道吗
You know, Reg,
这车其实是我从韦恩的老爸那儿搞到的
I actually got this car from Wayne's old man.
真的假的
No shit.
他很爱它
He loved it.
只不过他后来供不起这宝贝了
But it just became too much for him to handle.
糟糕哦
Damn.
我听到的版本可不是这样
Not what I heard.
是吗 你听到的版本是什么
Oh, yeah? What'd you hear?
你偷了它
That you stole it.
-"偷" -"偷"
- "Stole." - "Stole."
听起来可不太对啊
That don't sound right.
毕竟我才拥有这车的所有权
Seeing as though I got the title
以及车钥匙
and the keys.
妙啊
Oh, shit.
多谢 老爸
Thanks, Daddy.
我有一堆不知道哪个猪头寄来的明信片
Well, I got a bunch of postcards with a picture of a dickhead
猪头上面还长着胡子
and his stupid mustache on 'em.
操
Fuck!
把你的臭手从我的宝贝车上拿开
Hey, keep your punk bitch-ass hands off my baby.
你的冷却剂用光了 猪头
You're out of coolant, dickhead.
老爸 让我去...去好好教训教训他...
Daddy, I... I will whip that boy's ass...
闭嘴吧 雷吉
Shut the fuck up, Reggie.
出什么事了
What happened?
不用担心 碎了个丑碗而已
Ah, don't worry. Nothing broke but this ugly bowl.
放着我来 我可以的
Hey, I got it. I got it.
没事
I don't mind.
一张你的照片都没有
No pics of you up there.
你个小傻瓜
You're so stupid.
我还有很多照片
I got more pictures, you know,
你小时候的照片
of you, from when you was little.
来吧
Come on. Yeah.
这鱼简直丑绝人寰
That's one ugly-ass fish.
它能唱歌♥什么的吗
Does it sing a song or somethin'?
不能 它是条真鱼
Oh. No, that's real.
曾经是条真鱼
I mean, it was real.
孩子们抓的 他们喜欢徒手抓鱼
The boys caught it. They love noodling.
徒手抓鱼是什么鬼
What the fuck is "Noodling"?
一般指伸手到鲶鱼洞穴把鱼拖出捕捉
等等 反正我也没兴趣
Oh, wait, I don't care.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表