剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
不不不 我自己可以的
Oh, no, no. No, no, it's okay. It's okay.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
在这里帮上了很多忙
You've done so much around here.
我得把色情款和正常款区分一下
Uh, I just gotta separate the erotic from the non-erotic.
"乳♥头♥味"是什么味道
What does "Nipple" Smell like?
桃子味
Smells like peach.
其实都是桃子味
You know, they're all just peach.
我得...
Yeah, I just, um...
我得找找我的发带
I gotta find my ribbons.
我还得...还得开始
You know, okay, and I gotta start
开始装车 所以...
loading up the car. So, you know...
-你是生气了吗 -什么
- Are you mad? - What?
因为我把蜡烛都拆开了
That I unpacked the candle stuff?
没有 我怎么会生气呢
No. No. I'm not mad.
我就是...就是得收拾收拾走了
It's gotta, you know... I just gotta get moving, is all.
你什么时候回来
When you comin' back?
我...
Yeah, um...
事情是这样的
So, that's the thing.
我走了 你也不能留在这了
When I go, you gotta go, too.
你不会...
Did you...
你不会真以为你能一直住这吧
You thought you was gonna like "Stay here" Stay here?
如果这房♥子是我自己的 那倒没什么
Okay, yeah. I mean, if it was my house, of course, sure.
但你知道 房♥子是加尔文的
But, you know, it's Calvin's,
所以我也做不了主
so I don't really have that kind of a say.
再说了 你也不想在这久留的吧
Plus, uh, I think you don't really wanna stay here, right?
我...
You know, I don't...
这个家我说了不算
I don't make the decisions, honey.
明白吗甜心 我做不了主
Okay, sweetie? I don't make those decisions.
不要再那样叫我了
You shouldn't call me that no more.
你当时跟那女孩一起走就好了 对吧
Maybe you should've gone after that girl, huh?
你何必在乎这些呢
What do you care?
反正你也不喜欢她
You didn't even like her.
你俩应该很有共同语言
Should be best friends, though.
毕竟都那么喜欢抛弃别人
Seeing how you both like taking off on everybody.
我曾经想过很多
I've thought a lot about
如果一切重来 情况会有什么不同
what woulda happened, okay, if things had been different.
但你♥爸♥爸从没来找过我
But your dad never came after me.
可能因为他没有车吧
Maybe 'cause he didn't have a car.
别这样 天哪
Come on, Jesus!
韦恩 别这样 你在干嘛
Oh, Wayne... Come on, what are you doing?
求求你住手吧 没必要这样
Stop it, please! It doesn't have to be like this.
求你了
Come on!
我受不了了
Oh. God damn it.
你知道吗 你俩简直是一个模子刻出来的
You know what? You're all fucking the same.
有其父必有其子 我无话可说
You're all the same. I got nothing to say to this.
我就知道你是个贼
I knew you was a fucking red-hander.
我告诉你 这是个好迹象
I'm tellin' ya. This is a sign.
你开不成车的好迹象吗
Yeah, a sign you can't drive.
我们一定会找到韦恩的 我有预感
We're gonna find Wayne. I can feel it.
不知道你发现了没 奥兰多
I don't know if you've noticed, Orlando,
我看待事情的态度
but I have a tendency to see
总是比较悲观消极
things in a generally hopeless and dreadful,
"杞人忧天"的那种类型
"Cup half-full of shit" Type of way.
但"面包总是抹黄油那面着地"的日子
But gone are the days of my bread
已经一去不返了
falling buttered-side down.
我强烈感觉到我们正向希望的曙光驶去
I feel like we're actually driving towards something.
驶什么驶 车都拉走了
Driving towards what? Car is holed up.
别揣着明白装糊涂 就是个修辞手法
You know what I'm saying. Moving towards something.
我觉得狗狗也能感觉到 对吧狗狗
I think the dog feels it, too. Ain't you, boy?
你要给它起什么名字
What are you gonna name it?
还要按字母表来吗
Is it gonna start with an "A" Like all the other ones?
不 这次要尝试些不一样的
No, I'm gonna try something different this time.
可以用食物命名 松饼 甜甜圈
I like food names. Muffin. Donut.
麦乐鸡
McNugget.
我哥哥的猫就叫法吉它My brother's cat name is Fajita.
墨西哥一种卷饼
麦克纳尔蒂 这是韦恩妈妈的名字
McNulty! That's Wayne's mom's name.
莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂
Maureen McNulty!
我怎么能把这茬忘了
How could I forget that?
-莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂 -莫琳·麦克纳尔蒂
- Maureen McNulty. - Maureen McNulty.
佛罗里达 奥卡拉
Ocala, Florida.
我们得找个电♥话♥簿
We gotta find a phone book.
电♥话♥簿是什么
What's a phone book?
这都不知道
Seriously?
电♥话♥簿是用来找人的啊
It's the thing you use to find people.
你说的是这个吗 我已经找到她的住址了
Do you mean this? I already got her address.
还有她的交易网账号♥
And her Etsy.
显然她是做什么性感熏香蜡烛的
Apparently, she makes sexy candles or some shit.
好神奇
Oh, man.
我们会找到你的 莫琳
We're gonna find you, Maureen.
二十五美元
Twenty-five dollars.
这是什么钱
For what?
改签费
Departure change fee.
老娘没有二十五美元
I don't fucking have 25 bucks.
同病相怜 没钱的滋味不好受呀
Neither do I. Sucks, doesn't it?
下一位
Next.
奥卡拉公共汽车售票口
需要车费
我现在可以买♥♥票
I can call a lift right now.
但我怀疑司机不会让身上有虱子的狗上车
But I doubt that they're gonna let that flea-infested dog in their car.
如果不让 我就说
Well, if they don't, I'll just tell them
这是我的精神抚慰犬
it's my emotional-support animal,
要还不行
and if they still don't,
老子就告他们歧视流浪动物
I'll just fucking sue them for discrimination.
他们不能...
They can't, you know...
黛尔·卢切蒂
Del Luccetti?
我在这呢 我在这呢
Okay, I got ya. I got ya.
等下
Wait.
你♥他♥妈♥是我校长
You're my fucking principal.
是的
Yes, I am.
这场景太诡异了
That's fucking weird.
你知道我有多烦
You know how sick I am
听你那狗爹的故事吗
of hearing stories about your fucking dad?
你妈妈
Your momma,
总是喝酒喝到一半
she starts sucking on that box of wine
然后突然
and all the sudden
又开始滔滔不绝讲起韦恩·麦卡洛的传奇故事
it's the fucking Legend of Wayne McCullough hour.
我有什么好吃醋的
What the fuck do I have to be jealous of?
天天有屁♥股♥可以操
She's up here givin' me that ass.
而你爹呢 你知道的
And he's, well, you know...
他没骗你
He ain't lying.
我们卧室是挨着的
Our rooms are right next to each other.
通宵达旦
All fucking night.
但我不需要任何人来这里
But if you think I need any more reminders
提醒我那个混♥蛋♥的存在
of that piece of shit coming around here,
在我的电视房♥搞破坏
fucking with my fucking TV room!
还试图偷走我的车
Trying to jack my fucking ride.
来 咖啡仔
Come here, coffee boy.
没错
Oh, yeah.
别像个活蛆似的
Stop fucking moving.
好好闻闻这蜡烛是什么味道
Let's see how this fucking smells.
爽
Ooh! Yeah!
别动来动去的
Yeah. Hold the fuck still!
什么...
What the...
-什么 -谁他妈来了
- What? - Who the fuck is that?
这个国家越来越堕落了
This whole country's going to shit.
不许动
Don't go nowhere.
不管你来这推销什么
Whatever shit you're selling,
我要么不需要 要么已经有了
I don't need it or I already got it.
盖勒警司 来自布罗克顿警局
Sergeant Geller. Brockton Mass. Police Department.
俩小子走得还挺远
You're a long way from your shit-hole.
你一定就是加尔文·克莱
You must be Calvin Clay.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表