剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
亚洲主题的美国休闲餐饮连锁店
他们很烦临时取消什么的
They get real cunty about last minute shit.
阿♥拉♥巴斯特高中
春季舞会
狂欢吧
来吧
Come on.
快跟我说实话
Guys, be honest with me.
这会不会太过头了
Is this too fucking much?
不会 妹子 我们看上去都美炸了
Nah, dude, we look so fucking elegant right now.
没错 我们仨就好比是高配版海伦·米伦For real, we look like some top shelf Helen Mirrens over here.
英国女演员
2007年凭借《女王》获得奥斯卡最佳女主角
妹子 快看杰若米
Dude, check out fucking Jeremy.
你情我愿才行得通 笨蛋
Hey, dude, they have to actually be into it, you chode!
-你还好吗 老妹 -好着呢
- Hey, you okay, lady bro? - Yeah, man, fine.
《米德尔马契》 乔治·艾略特
-你认识崔西和珍妮 -认识
- Hey, you know Trish and Jenny? - Yeah, man. I know them.
她俩太狂野了 你懂我的意思吗
Those two wild, you know what I'm saying?
-你能把这个给她们吗 -没问题 兄弟
- Can you give this to 'em? - Sure, buddy.
我这会儿没法百分百保证
I can't promise anything right now.
因为我刚到手了一批上等大♥麻♥
I just got into some pretty dank nuggs.
挺甜蜜的 不是吗
That's pretty sweet, right?
每个周五 都是如此
Every Friday, it's the same thing.
他们来这里 点一份蘑菇披萨
They come here, order their mushroom pizza.
-我讨厌蘑菇 -那家伙也是
- I hate mushrooms. - Yeah, so does he.
他讨厌这里的音乐 这里的味道
He hates the music in here, the smell of the place.
每周他都偷偷这样告诉我
He tells me every week when she's not listening.
我就跟他说 "老兄
And I tell him, "Man,
我可以把你们的披萨做成蘑菇芝士各一半"
I can make your pizza half mushroom, half cheese."
但他就希望老样子
But he wants it that way.
这样他就可以把蘑菇都挑出来 给她吃
Just so he can pick them off, and give them to her.
正所谓为爱牺牲
Sacrifice, man.
他也许不会吃蘑菇
He may not be eating mushrooms,
但你知道他一会儿会吃什么吗
but you know what he'll be eating later?
陈年老逼
Vintage pussy.
最好在这里查阅证据
Best to watch the evidence in here.
这是这栋楼唯一不受
It's the only room in the building
那糟糕的排水系统影响的房♥间
not affected by our unfortunate plumbing situation.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
长官 麻烦来一下三楼
Sir, we need you on the third floor.
老兄们 我得走了 祝你们好运
Look, fellas. I gotta go. Good luck.
好吧 如果我们看到确凿的视频证据
All right, so, if we see legit video proof
证明这个孩子处于成为杀人凶手的边缘
of this kid on the verge of straight-up fiery murder,
-我只是希望你能知道... -快打开看吧 杰伊
- I just wanna let you know that... - Just hit it, Jay.
不是他 那不是他
It's not him. That ain't him.
等等 那不是我电过的家伙嘛
Wait, that's the motherfucker I tased!
「用领导力重燃希望」
校长大会
身为一个领导者 有时会很混乱
Being a leader is sometimes messy.
对你自己和你的手下均是如此
Both for you and the people who work for you.
也许你乐观向上 你知道正确的前进方向
Maybe you're positive, you know the right road to take.
-我错过什么了吗 -怎么跑到这下面来了
- Hey. What'd I miss? - Hey, what are you doing down here?
我以为你想自己一个人呆会儿
I thought you wanted alone time.
结果发现我只需要独处三分钟
Turns out I only needed three minutes.
好吧 安静点 马上到我了
All right. Just be quiet. I'm up next.
引领就是倾听
To lead is to listen.
教育就是理解
To educate is to understand.
若想激励他人 你不能仅仅只是杰出人物或益友
To inspire, you must be more than a prince or a pal...
妈♥逼♥ 别这样啊
Oh, for fuck's sake. Oh, no, no, no.
他照搬了你抄来的讲稿吗
He just steal your stolen speech?
真蠢 你该往下翻用第二条的
Dumbass. Should've scrolled to the second one.
我不必做多么远大的设想
I don't have to look any further
更重要的是自己的教职员工能行动起来
than watching my own teaching staff in action.
我极其...
I am incredible...
-你喜欢橄榄球吗 -不喜欢
- Hey, you like football? - No.
很好 我也是 所以我划船
Awesome, same. Yeah, that's why I row.
亲爱的 祝福你
Oh, honey, bless your heart.
-那是谁啊 -韦恩本尊
- Who is that? - That's fucking Wayne.
韦恩 韦恩 韦恩
Wayne! Wayne! Wayne! Wayne!
韦恩 韦恩 韦恩
Wayne! Wayne! Wayne! Wayne!
你想跟我跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance with me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
得看你手有多湿了
How sweaty are your hands?
欢迎来到第八届
「用领导力重燃希望」
校长大会
大家好 我是汤姆·科尔
Hey, how you doin'? I'm, uh, Tom Cole.
来自马萨诸塞州布罗克顿的哈格勒高中
From Hagler High in Brockton, Massachusetts.
名字源于马弗洛斯·马文·哈格勒
It's named after Marvelous Marvin Hagler.
那个拳击手
The boxer?
八十年代的
1980s?
不知道吗
No?
我准备这次演讲时
When I was preparing for this speech,
有人让我深入思考
someone told me to dig deep
发言要发自内心
and speak from the heart.
我就思考了一下
So, I did some digging.
你知道我心里都在想什么吗
And you know what's in there?
厌恶 非常非常深的厌恶
Hate. Lots and lots of hate.
厌恶那些孩子 我的学校 我的工作
Hate for the kids, my school, my job,
但绝大部分 是厌恶我自己
but, uh, mostly, for myself.
那你为啥来这里
Then why are you here?
穿拖鞋便裤的那位先生
The gentleman wearing slacks with sandals
想知道我为什么在这里
would like to know why I'm here.
显而易见了 我是来争取拨款的
And, obviously, it's because I'm trying to get a grant.
为了购买♥♥一些电子产品 最后会沦落到
For some electronics that'll end up being
破损 被盗 或者糊上屎
broken, stolen, or shit on.
要知道 这是真事
That's a true story, FYI.
上次我们采购了平板电脑
Last time we got tablets,
有人就在上面糊了屎
someone took an actual shit on one.
现在我们需要新的平板电脑了
So, now, we need new tablets.
但你们知道那些屎哪儿来的吗
But you know where that shit comes from?
你屁♥眼♥吗
Your ass?
不 来自我们
No, it comes from us.
来自我们这些大人
It comes from the top.
这些狗屎习性会跟着传给学生
And that shit trickles down.
见鬼了 我都没法直视大部分学生
Hell, I can't even look most of the kids in the eye.
因为如果我看着他们
Uh, because if I do,
他们傲慢不羁的脸孔
their snotty, pierced faces
时刻提醒着我
just remind me that
我辜负了他们
I'm failing them.
你们之中有人可能也放弃了
Maybe some of you have given up, too.
穿拖鞋便裤那位显然是放弃了
We know Sandals with Slacks clearly has.
好吧 天呐
Okay, I mean, Jesus.
我这是坏的感叹
I mean, that's a bad Jesus, by the way.
我们知道这位放弃了
We know this guy has, okay.
因为他照搬了我本打算抄的演讲稿
'Cause he stole that same speech that I was gonna do.
全是从网上抄来的
He stole it from the Internet.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要说的是 我们必须更加努力
So, all I'm saying is, we gotta work harder.
也许在让孩子们改变之前
Maybe we gotta change first,
我们应该先做出改变
before we ask them to.
所以
So,
给他们买♥♥些iPad吧
buy 'em some fuckin' iPads.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我以为我们会穿傻不拉几的衣服
I thought we were wearing dumb stuff.
那有什么傻的
What's dumb about that?
我可能真的想过离开
Guess I did want to go for real.
好吧
Yeah.
不 我是说
No, I, uh, just mean...
我们到底是谁呀
Who even are we now?
找到车之后我们要怎么办啊
What are we gonna do after we find that car?
我们还没认真谈过这些
We haven't really talked about that.
还会回学校吗
Are we ever even going back to school?
我们现在算辍学了吗
Are we dropouts, now?
我想我只是...
I guess I just...
我也不知道怎么了 也许我从没想过自己能有机会
I don't know, I thought maybe, I'd never really have a chance
做这些事
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表